A Fluffy dream...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2007 :  10:00:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So I had a pretty weird dream last night. I'll do my best to explain some of the details...

I was attending some kind of school, and there was a lecture...it might even have been the first day. Tim and Fluffy were the lecturers. Apparently this wasn't in the least bit out of the ordinary...and I was really excited because I had missed them the previous year.

Regardless, one part of the lecture involved Fluffy doing a "weapons demonstration". Basically Fluffy was running all over the auditorium doing all kinds of crazy ninja-like moves with a variety of different weapons. Knives, swords, guns, staves, etc. Everyone was really impressed and going crazy and cheering. There was also a lot of solemn respect for Fluffy and his general mastery of the art of personal protection.

Pretty awesome dream to say the least.

Way to go, Fluffy!

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  01:26:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That sounds like a crazy dream although I would say that your description of my actions sounds more like Tim (c)Rew than me. LOL Nice to know I am in your thoughts and DREAMS mwahahahaha(evil laugh) just as I always planned!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  08:30:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I'm considering therapy at this point...
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  5:40:48 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i hear doctors smith and wesson are pretty good. although, from what i hear, what comes out of their mouths tend to go in one ear and out the other.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  3:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this topic has come up at least once before:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=302

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000