SWEET!! NEW NAMES!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  6:52:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm guessing that this is jsoldo's work. all right, thanks!! looks like I'll be a chatterbox for a while.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  6:58:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, We just sorted them out. Hope everyone likes the new titles. Just wish I hadn't lost my purple stars. BOO HOO!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  7:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha, I like it! Good incorporation of song titles. YAK, that song rules.

Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  7:45:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fluffy is living on my couch with no electricity and I cant get rid of him!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  7:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very cool guys! Do you work him to death Jon?
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  8:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Me and fluffy are super cool with our guitar icons! Im werking on getting everone else the same icons, gimmie a few minutes :-)

Peace On Earth
Jon
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  8:13:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BAM!

Peace On Earth
Jon
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  9:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
purple guitars purple guitars purple guitars purple guitars purple guitars purple guitars.............................everyone think purple guitars!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  9:18:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
red penatagrams.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  9:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You got red pentagrams in my purple guitars, No you got purple guitars in my red pentagrams...............

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  01:53:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
People with between 50 - 100 posts should have the names "Strainger in a Stang land" cuz they are still new... and in that inbetween state.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  02:30:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah and Fluffy should get "Big Blast of Hot Air" at 1000.

100 should be Century Sister.

200 should be chatterbox(I didn't get it at first jsoldo, but it's good)

500 should be Try a Little Harder.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  11:51:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

purple guitars purple guitars purple guitars purple guitars purple guitars purple guitars.............................everyone think purple guitars!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

Hey Fluffy, I got one of those .... glad I got it back too. Next time Tim Plays near me, I'll bring it by again so you can play it

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  1:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Think purple guitars....purple guitars....purple guitars.........

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Black Lotus, purple guitar..........

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  5:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
purple UKULELE!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  6:35:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey! where did the purple stars go. I could have sworn I saw stars

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  10:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What else around here is purple?

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  10:08:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just realized that my name is "Try a little harder" when, in fact, I am listening to that very song right now :)

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnteresting.

-----------------------
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000