FTP needs your help...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2001 :  5:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So I was informed today that the FTP server thats hosting our Tim FTP wont be able host it anymore so now we need to look for another host. If anyone can provide a FAST (T1+) connection, 24 hour up time and lots of space PLEASE contact me and see what we can work, thanks in advance

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2001 :  5:48:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
By the way i should mention that i was look for someone to do this for FREE, all us tapers do this for free and timreynolds.com doesnt charge for access... I believe music should be FREE but its just a matter of how to get it to people... which unfortunatly cost serious cash - the server that we have been using woulda cost about 400+ dollars a month and dani has been doing it for free so i thank him very much... the only way i see the FTP continuing is if

1) some how we get a free server
2) we charge for downloads

i TOTTALY dont want to charge for downloads and dont see that being a solution anyway, i want this FTP free... so please if u can email me if u can run a server with lots o space

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000