Helpfull Tip
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  8:55:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you are every required to make a scratch film of at least 90 seconds at 24 frams a second, totaling 2160+ frams... scratch on the non shiney side of black leader.. .. . DEAR GOD SCRATCH ON THE NON-SHINEY SIDE! DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID...Well back to 20 more hours of scratching...

I might not be sane when i come back.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  10:02:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That sucks shit man! I do shit like that sometimes with website stuff or graphics when Im tired or something. Doing something twice for no reason at all eats ass

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  10:15:57 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(In my best BasEketball imitation): Awww Awwwww Aww AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thats sucks dude... but I feel your pain, last year I was 3/4 finished with an essay (one of better works nonetheless) and the disc I had it saved on got corrupted and I lost it all. I was so mad that I punched the light bulb hanging over my desk.

At least you will take procaution now and never make that mistake again.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2001 :  12:21:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why do u care Jude? yer outta there at the end of semester..

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2001 :  12:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, im starting to loose it... i took a five min break and started playing my guitar.... and for some reason i started playing the Top Gun Theme Song... and i did not know it at all prior to this... i mean... what the hell... . . . . was that wall always there?

I care flea cuz it took me aprox 20 hours to do the first time round... so probably totaling 35 hrs doing this again... and i still have to do it... like if your changing jobs u still gotta do stuff from the frist one before u change to the next, u cant just stop...

Well, back to my insanity... Do do do do di do di do.... do do do, do do do, do di do do....

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2001 :  01:40:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ok, im starting to loose it... i took a five min break and started playing my guitar.... and for some reason i started playing the Top Gun Theme Song... and i did not know it at all prior to this... i mean... what the hell... . . . . was that wall always there?

I care flea cuz it took me aprox 20 hours to do the first time round... so probably totaling 35 hrs doing this again... and i still have to do it... like if your changing jobs u still gotta do stuff from the frist one before u change to the next, u cant just stop...

Well, back to my insanity... Do do do do di do di do.... do do do, do do do, do di do do....

Well...I would stop..I guess I'm just more of a slacker than u though..wait..NO I'M NOT! you have gone insane man! You need drugs! lots and lots of very good drugs!

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
Go to Top of Page

Sambo
Is Anybody Here?

Kazakhstan
33 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2001 :  04:24:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Sambo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes flea, we all do..

Sex is when a guy sticks his location into a girls destination creating a new population for the next generation. Do you get my explination? Or do you need a demonstration?!
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2001 :  1:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where is Crash when we need him.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  9:40:06 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well Hello there, did some one say my name?

ha, yeah that does suck Saint Jude, Id hood you up with some good shit if you were around.

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2001 :  02:29:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats ok... its over now... for good... even if i still did it wrong fuck it... i dont care that much.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000