Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 KSM: The Ultimate Patsy "Confesses"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  11:05:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote

KSM: The Ultimate Patsy "Confesses"
Go back to sleep, you can trust a press release from a heavily redacted secret military tribunal of a tortured detainee conducted by individuals representative of an oligarchy whose every deception, gross violation of U.S. law, and act of imperial bloodletting over the last six years rests on maintaining the orthodoxy of the official 9/11 myth

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, March 15, 2007

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged "Al-Qaeda mastermind," has confessed to direct involvement in a myriad of terrorist attacks and assassination plots around the world, including 9/11 "from A to Z," but some are likely to be disappointed that after 5 years of torture he stopped short of accepting responsibility for killing Kennedy, creating AIDS and being the real Santa Claus.

The Pentagon's press release was subject to editing on behalf of the U.S. Defense Department to remove any sensitive material that Khalid might have unwittingly revealed between his water boarding sessions, but I'm sure we can trust this same gaggle of criminals that lectured us on WMD and "accidentally" misplaced over 2 trillion dollars.

In the document, KSM confesses to almost every nasty thing that's happened in the world over the past twenty years, as well as formulating plots to assassinate Clinton, Carter and the Pope. It's just a shame that the torture masters were not given more time to really put the screws to Khalid, because then we may have found out that he was also responsible for the Challenger disaster and the O.J. Simpson murders.

"It is not clear why Mohammed would have wished to confess to such a wide-ranging number of outrages," reports the Guardian, "The alleged confession is likely, however, to stiffen the resolve of the Bush administration in pursuing its controversial policy of putting the biggest cases of suspected terrorism through the closed military hearings."

It would be very clear why the establishment would be interested in hanging out the Ron Jeremy of terrorism to dry as the scapegoat for an official 9/11 story that holds about as much weight as a Milan cat-walk model. By invoking the "but he admitted it" line, any debate about the mountain of unanswered questions surrounding 9/11 is effectively silenced.

But this cuts both ways.

In his first interview following 9/11, Osama Bin Laden denied any involvement in the attacks.

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle," Bin Laden told the Pakistani based Ummat newspaper.

If Bin Laden wasn't involved in 9/11 then KSM's "confession" is rendered obsolete.

It all boils down to whether you trust a Pakistani newspaper or a press release from a heavily redacted secret military tribunal of a tortured detainee conducted by individuals representative of an oligarchy whose every deception, gross violation of U.S. law, and act of imperial bloodletting over the last six years rests on maintaining the orthodoxy of the official 9/11 myth.

But since Khalid has squealed on the "A to Z" of 9/11, perhaps he can provide some answers to a few troubling little questions that still have us 9/11 "conspiracy nuts" running around in circles;

- Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for the FBI ordering the 1993 World Trade Center bombing to go ahead? In his confession, KSM says he ran the attack but fails to explain why it was the FBI who provided the terror cell with the bomb materials through their informant.

- Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for NORAD completely reversing its standard operating procedure on the day of 9/11?

- Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for the collapse of three steel buildings, one that was not hit by a plane, from fire damage alone for the first and only time in history?

- Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for warning, according to Newsweek, a group of top Pentagon officials to cancel their flights on the evening of September 10th due to security concerns?

- Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for the record number of 'put' options, speculation that the stock of a company will fall, that were placed on American and United Airlines in the days preceding September 11th? This despite a September 10th Reuters report stating 'airline stocks set to fly.'

- Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for blocking FBI anti-terrorism investigations before 9/11 related to the bin Laden family and Saudi charities that were front groups for Al-Qaeda?

- Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for advising the Secret Service not to remove President Bush from a completely unsecured Florida elementary school by letting them know he wasn't a target on 9/11?

I remain confident that that next time KSM spills the beans, he will be able to fill in these gaps and further enlighten us as to the real culprits behind some of history's enduring mysteries, including the disappearance of planes and ships in the Bermuda triangle, the Chernobyl disaster and why Britney Spears went insane.

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  11:43:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read a regular news article, I think from CNN, about the whole transcript and I doubted almost everything I read about it, other than the part where he said he had been tortured, I believe he probably was.

But reading that prison planet article doesn't do anything for me except raise my disdain for the writers and editors of that website. Why do they have to ruin an article with such stupid and snide comments like "creating AIDS and being the real Santa Claus"? Do they think they are being clever? It just makes them look like assholes with an axe to grind and takes away from any credibility one might have invested in the article. Because of phrases like that, it is easier for someone to say: "Look, they can't be taken serious, disregard their points." Dan's pointed this fact out several times before, but this article has got to be one of the worst examples of it. Anyways, that's my two cents.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  11:47:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's an editorial. That is the point. It is the writers take on it. Agree or disagree with his view and opinions is what it is all about. I think it's awesome...not only awesome, but correct.

ed·i·to·ri·al
–noun 1. an article in a newspaper or other periodical presenting the opinion of the publisher, editor, or editors.
2. a statement broadcast on radio or television that presents the opinion of the owner, manager, or the like, of the station or channel.
3. something regarded as resembling such an article or statement, as a lengthy, dogmatic utterance.

Go to Top of Page

Infant Eyes
Try A Little Harder

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  12:00:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you heard about the Duke Professor, Lawrence who has been claiming the bin laden tapes are completely fake?

It's a pretty interesting story. There are a few arabic experts saying that these tapes are being faked. Maybe it has something to do with an oil pipeline through Afghanistan?

As for information brought about from torture; even the soldiers in Iraq's secret prisons and elsewhere have come out to say that torture just plain doesn't work. They don't get any reliable information from it. If people realized what the US was doing still to this day in prisons to torture people I think they'd be shocked. If you don't think it's torture you should try it out. Just get a friend and have them put a bag over your head and put you in a quite place where you are made to stand naked for extended periods, and from time to time come in and use dogs to scare the shit out of you and keep you awake for long periods after which you will be interrogated. Then repeat what has become standard operating procedure. Oh and when you refuse to eat because you want to die they will stick a very uncomfortable feeding tube in you so you can't die. I assume you would be wishing for death.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  12:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
as an editorial piece, it's fine. but what really says something about prisonplanet is that it's hard for people to tell what's an editorial and what's supposed to be a news story. and really, unless all of the articles you've posted from there on the boards are editorials, i can't really blame arthen for thinking it was a news piece, the style and language in both are identical.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  12:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right on...yea the top Bin Laden expert says the "confession" was a fake, not to mention he is writing with his right hand in it (he's left handed) and he is wearing a gold watch which is forbidden by his religion.

9/11 was no doubt carried out by the military industrial complex. They had to do this now...with all of the interest in finding out the truth of 9/11. they want to shut us up...but they can't. We have the 9/11 families and firefighters' families by our side, not to mention countless scientists, scholars and regular Americans.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  12:33:42 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i don't really understand when torture became "ok," such that we have the president deciding what's ok torture and what's not ok torture. it becomes especially disturbing when you consider it isn't the president's job to interpret law. we have a whole other branch of government that does that.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  1:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as I'm concerned, the only time torture is okay is when there's only five or ten minutes left in the episode, and Jack Bauer has got to stop the terrorists.

On a side note, I was listening to "John Birch Paranoia Blues" by Bob Dylan today, and I think I'm gonna update it to "George Bush Paranoia Blues" and simply replace communist with terrorist throughout the song.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Infant Eyes
Try A Little Harder

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  1:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I assure you that 9/11 was not carried out like the official story claimed. The government allowed these attacks to happen at least. Anyone who knows about how the US protects it's airspace knows that no plane commercial or otherwise makes it into our airspace without permission. Anyone who wants to try this will have fighter jet on them in a very very short amount of time. To think that one of the most guarded areas in the country could have a plane flown into it without them knowing is ridiculous, but to have 3 and have nothing done absolutely should not have happened. Not to mention the financial evidence in regards to securities, which of course to me is the smoking gun. This of course would be investigated, but people like to elect from the two parties which is actually 1 and 3/8's.

Torture is wrong and that's pretty much it.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  1:32:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Toture is always wrong and the buildings were brought down by a controlled demolition. I'm so glad it only took 5 1/2 years for everyone to figure it out!
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  10:38:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote

KSM "Confessed" To Attacking Bank Founded After His Arrest
Fallacy of testimony exposed as story blows up in Pentagon's face

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, March 16, 2007

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed's alleged confession testimony has been thoroughly discredited after it emerged that one of the targets he identified, the Plaza Bank, was not founded until 2006, four years after the alleged Al-Qaeda mastermind's arrest.

In his confession, KSM claims, "I was responsible for planning, training, surveying, and financing for the New (or Second) Wave of attacks against the following skyscrapers after 9/11: ...Plaza Bank, Washington state."

KSM was arrested in March 2003. According to the Plaza Bank's website, the organization was founded in early 2006, making it impossible for KSM to have even known of the bank's existence before 2003, never mind plotted against it.

Skepticism about the legitimacy of KSM's confession has gushed forth from all quarters, leaving the credibility of the Pentagon and the process of military tribunals in ruins and provoking additional questions about why the alleged Al-Qaeda mastermind admitted to involvement in such a vast range of plots.

After media commentators across the spectrum, from Time Magazine to Matt Lauer and even Rosie O'Donnell were openly cynical of the accuracy of KSM's testimony, officials speaking on condition of anonymity admitted that the claims were exaggerated, but still insist KSM's responsibility for 9/11, "from A to Z" is genuine.

Former CIA field officer Robert Baer also expressed his doubts, questioning "What the Pentagon's objective really is in releasing the transcript of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's confession."

"On the face of it, KSM, as he is known inside the government, comes across as boasting, at times mentally unstable. It's also clear he is making things up. I'm told by people involved in the investigation that KSM was present during Wall Street Journal correspondent Danny Pearl's execution but was in fact not the person who killed him. There exists videotape footage of the execution that minimizes KSM's role. And if KSM did indeed exaggerate his role in the Pearl murder, it raises the question of just what else he has exaggerated, or outright fabricated," writes Baer.

The facet of the Pearl murder and why the establishment would want to shut the lid on the whole affair by pinning the blame on KSM is interesting in the context that in September 2006, Pakistan President General Pervez Musharraf fingered Omar Sheikh as Pearl's assassin, adding that he was an MI6 agent working for British Intelligence. In the transcript of his alleged confession, KSM cryptically discusses CIA and Mossad involvement in the Pearl execution but the text is heavily redacted.

KSM's claim that he ran the 1993 World Trade Center bombing is also highly suspect because it also conveniently sweeps under the carpet the fact that it was the FBI who provided the terror cell with the bomb materials through their informant and ordered the bombing to go ahead.

In addition, KSM was a known CIA asset in the eighties and was used as a go between during the CIA-funded Afghan "jihad" against the occupying Soviets.

It is well established that before his mysterious arrest as the alleged mastermind behind the September 11 plot, Mohammed was granted a visa to enter the US just six weeks before the terrorist attacks in Washington and New York.

Other questions that have arisen concerning the testimony revolve around KSM's Americanized use of the English language, including the term "A to Z," which many see as a form of slang that befits tabloid headlines more than it does the vernacular of radical Muslim extremists.

A CNN online poll shows that a massive 74% disbelieve all of the claims made by KSM and BBC respondents were equally cynical.

Think Progress makes the point that KSM's comments on torture and any potential reference to the fact that he was tortured himself are redacted in the transcript.

The upshot of all this is that the much vaunted KSM confession, which seems to have been intentionally inflated so the book could be closed on a number of nebulous plots cited by the Bush administration as justification for its policies, has blown up in the establishment's face and only succeeded in detracting credibility from the government's official 9/11 story and the mythical war on terror.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  11:33:10 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now that's a new article. the information is attributed, the language is relatively neutral and organized into coherent paragraphs. there's no reason not to take that seriously.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  12:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally, I wouldn't use Rosie O' Donnel as a good example of anything, except someone who loves the sound of her own voice.

But seriously, the whole thing reeked of shit, to the point where anyone who read an article about it could figure it out. "Blacked out" passages, oh yeah, that's real good Pentagon, well done, you idiots.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  1:37:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fuck 9/11, if you can't make heads or tails of it. Look the federally documented history of U.S. sponsored terror. We start wars, that's what we do.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  2:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
start wars: episode 9: bombing more brown people.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  2:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For finanicial gain and political posturing. We and Israel and are the real terrorists on this Earth.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  09:37:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
EXO POLITICS by Muse

Open the skies over me, I am waiting patiently, I'll wait for a sign
As Conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind? or stay hypnotized?
When the Zetas fill the skies, will our leaders tell us why? Fully loaded satellites, will conquer nothing but our minds.
I'm waiting patiently, I'll wait for a sign.
Carried throught the centuries, secrets locked up and loaded on my back, and it weighs me down,
When the Zetas fill the skies, its just our leaders in disquise, fully loaded satellites, will conquer nothing but our minds, and I'm waiting patiently, I'll wait for the sign.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  4:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if video games have taught me anything it's that world war two was a lot of fun.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  03:46:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't believe in a good amount of conspiracy theaories, but this guy is just tortured beyond belief that believing anything he says is extremly highly questionable.

I also do think that while Bush is in power, if Osama did die, they would question it til he leaved office, because then this whole "Terroirst War" (give up the war on terror, we are just fighting the terrorist, not terror, fighting creates more terror) would die majorly if he did. Which may be why we still havn't gone after him like we should have, to keep him alive while the Bush Adjency can milk as much money as they can.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  1:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What? I didn't understand any of that.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  3:22:50 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think he's saying that he doesn't trust confession given under duress. i don't either.

also, i think "adjency" is a crack at how bad bush is with language. he gets 5 points for that.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  6:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What about "leaved"? I thought he was drunk when he posted to be perfectly honest. I know I've done it before.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000