New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  12:15:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will there be any Tim T-shirts, posters or Albums or anything else for sale at the shows on the tour? I'm just curious how much cash i should withdraw before i go ;)

Isaac

"Father up above, why in all this hatred do ya fill me up with Love, Love Love..."

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  3:30:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All Tims currently in print CDs should be available at all the shows barring some horrible unforseen circumstance. That means 7 CDs and probably 2 posters. But I am not sure about the posters. There will be at least 1 poster(Nomadic Wavelength) maybe 2(See Into your Soul, just depends on if we have any left of that one). Peace and Keep the Faith Fluffy

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  5:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would love to see a gas mask / alien t-shirt. I would wear it

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  04:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like this needs to be back at the top of the list as well.
Peace and Keep the Faith Fluffy

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  04:41:46 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For real Erich, I would go nutso for a gas mask t-shirt. That's the coolest picture ever. I might even buy two.

-Jason-

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are all messed up.
Go to Top of Page

Poparad
Try A Little Harder

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  11:19:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Poparad an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I printed out a picture of a gas mask shot from the 4/18 concert I went to in Cleveland and put it on my dorm door next to the phrase "Eddie Van Who?" On a side note, I'm joined a band as the bass player (I'm a guitarist at heart) and I got to talking with the guitarist and it turns out he was sitting right behind me at the show. What a small world...

Go to Top of Page

Poparad
Try A Little Harder

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  11:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Poparad an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I printed out a picture of a gas mask shot from the 4/18 concert I went to in Cleveland and put it on my dorm door next to the phrase "Eddie Van Who?" On a side note, I'm joined a band as the bass player (I'm a guitarist at heart) and I got to talking with the guitarist and it turns out he was sitting right behind me at the show. What a small world...

Go to Top of Page

Poparad
Try A Little Harder

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  11:19:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Poparad an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Poparad
Try A Little Harder

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  11:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Poparad an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry about the multi post... my browser was being queer.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000