How about a Tim and Stephen tour?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  12:35:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone else like Stephen Lynch? If you don't know who he is, grab some of his songs off morpheus.. the guy is sick, but friggin hillarious.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  11:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah he is great, his special on comedy central was hilarious, i like when he does the bill corgan also :-0

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  05:05:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is that the guy with the acoustic guitar and the really seriously hilarious lyrics? Rew and I saw something on Comedy Central while we were on tour, we never did get the guys name though. He was standing and there were a bunch of people sitting around him. Anyone know what I am talking about? Does he have any albums?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  08:11:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah thats exactly who he is, he actually is a pretty good guitarist and has a great voice, i think stevenlynch.com is his site

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  1:39:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That guy is great... it's funny to hear music that sounds so serious with lyrics that goofy.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  06:29:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed it is the right guy, He is awesome. I LMAO when i saw that guy. Rew and I looked like 2 giddy schoolgirls at a slumber party. We were ROTBL(B for beds[plural]not F for floor) Damn that was funny!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  10:32:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... Fluffy and Rew rolling round on beds together dressed like school girls... having a "slumber" party... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
-J

Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2001 :  2:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah thats him. He is on the Opie and Anthony show alot. (on WJFK in D.C.)

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  4:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Finally got the Stephen Lynch album, boy is it Twisted. The only thing funnier is actually watching him perform them all straight-faced. That guy cracks me up, and he is not a half-bad guitar player.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000