mp3's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chip616
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  8:16:03 PM  Show Profile  Send chip616 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does anybody know a better place than audiogalaxy to get mp3's. Oh by the way if anyone is interested here's a great link to a site that has tons of phish, and grateful dead shows.

peace,

www.gdlive.com

All ya need is peace, love, and oreos

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  9:43:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I use audiogalaxy as well... I find that if you just go to about the third or fourth page of results you can get anything that is banned on the front page or two.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  01:57:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
go to www.download.com I have Bear Share and Imesh. There both pretty good, but they're not working for me probably because I'm on my college network.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  2:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've also heard that gnapster is good... though I've not tried it myself.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  2:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dig Morpheus, from Music City. Descent program, it gets me what I need.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  4:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I miss napster!! I have audiogalaxy now, just downloaded it a couple weeks ago. I use to have morpheus and it suited my needs. I didn't care for bearshare and I wonder if thats what messed up my comp a few months ago. Liz
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  6:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes i have morphous as well... (sp?) its quite good... u can get mp3's, vids, and programs from it too... well u dont get the stuff from this program (Explenation for Meatalica) it connects you to other users who have files that you are looking for and you can copy them. The program does not have all the files. Also WinMX is pretty decent.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  7:37:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
same concept... limewire and gnotella(not the same as gnutella) are good too.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  11:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn where did you guys hear of all these, mp3 sites?

-p

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  11:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They are not sites, they are programs... like napster in a way.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  12:43:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
like I sais before. at download.com, there's a spot that says the 50 most popular music downloads or something like that.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000