The Critic is on!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  12:11:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I Love this show

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  12:33:01 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heck Yeah! That show is soooo halarious, I couln't believe that it only lasted a few weeks on the air. Jon Lovitz is da man!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  12:35:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Werd its on comedy central every sunday.... they only did like 20 episodes or so... but they are all hilarious... Kids in the hall is the shit too.

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  10:38:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There were waaaay more then 20 episodes of the Critic, that show lasted for a couple seasons, in fact I think it got taken off the air and then brought back a few years later only to be cancled again.

Anyway yeah that show was hilarious, and KITH is another one of my favorites, damn Jude ya got good taste in animated sitcoms and edgy sketch comedy.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  11:38:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heh, Kids in the Hall is one of the funniest shows ever! I love it. They need to get some more canadians and make a New Kids in the Hall show... i need something actually funny... non of this snl crap. Sit-Coms just arnt funny anymore... i mean who actually watches friends? And of those 10 that do, who actually laughs at it?

They need to drop all of that crap and just show simpsons, family guy, clerks the cartoon, the critic, duckman, king of the hill, kids in the hall, and dilbert.

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  3:20:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not all against sitcoms, I'm a HUGE Seinfeld fan, I also loved News Radio back in the day.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  11:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes! All things posted on this board are correct. But in my opinion, the thing that really pisses me off about sitcoms these days is the inane laugh tracks, they turn them on for the stupidest jokes. It's like conditioning the public to laugh at drivil.

Insert Signature Here
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  12:08:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cue laugh track:

"Ahahahahaha hahaha, ohhh"

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  08:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah i remember way back when I used to watch Full House all the time (i hated that show, but it was like a car wreck I couldn't help but watch it... it was... a confusing time in my life hehe). Anyway at the end of every episode when whichever kid would screw up and get the talk from Danny, there would always be that cheesey ass "awwwwwwwww".

Isaac

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  12:59:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Audiance (Chears for Isaac's coment)

Merried w/ children is good too.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  2:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Al Bundy is an American hero.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  2:33:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you *cluck cluck* mean I look like a *cluck* Chicken!

Hehehe good call, I love that show.

Isaac

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  6:49:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He is a Polk High legend. 4 touchdowns in a single game.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  9:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Three more payments and that beautiful Dodge is his.

Insert Signature Here
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  9:41:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that's four touchdowns! how could you forget that!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  11:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Forget what?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  12:40:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you changed it after I posted you bastard. You have offended my honor sir. I demand satifaction. I challenge you to a duel.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  12:44:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know... aint i a stinka.... i love how u can change it after other people post after you.... like if you look at this page tommorow around say o... 10:45 or so.... it will be different.

See its different.

Tehe.

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  10:26:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who changed what? Damn i'm confused, I feel disoriented... I can't stand up!

Isaac

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000