New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lindalu
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  09:20:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else bummed that Tim's not coming to the Roch/Buffalo area?

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  2:22:51 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
have't seen you in a while. i too have lamented the lack of tim shows, in my case around the albany area. as an "upstate new yorker" (as opposed to you new york city animals who should really be your own goddamn state) i feel your pain.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  2:48:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone ever thought of taking a road trip? It's not impossible to drive a few states away to take in a show. Only during this past year has TR ever come through my state. I've always had to make long trips and will be making another one in about a week. I'm going to drive about 8 or 9 hours so I can take in a couple of shows in Ohio. No complaints though. I love taking road trips plus it will be so worth it.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  5:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've taken some longass roadtrips to see TR. I'll do it again before it's over, too.

Hmm... next weekend sounds good...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Lindalu
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  6:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth

Anyone ever thought of taking a road trip? It's not impossible to drive a few states away to take in a show. Only during this past year has TR ever come through my state. I've always had to make long trips and will be making another one in about a week. I'm going to drive about 8 or 9 hours so I can take in a couple of shows in Ohio. No complaints though. I love taking road trips plus it will be so worth it.

If only I could.....20 years ago maybe! I was just keeping my fingers crossed for a Buffalo show, which he's done on occasion.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  7:03:53 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not all of us have the means.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  7:39:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth

You've been lurking too long Ken, welcome back to the daylight.

I myself am planning on trekking to, the journey is really half of the fun, well, maybe a fourth when it's going to a TR concert.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  9:10:01 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

not all of us have the means.

I'll agree to that being a legitimate reason for not roadtripping.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  10:01:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jason, come to the Lancaster show!

Hey dan, if I hit the lottery this weekend I'll pay for you to get to a show! Hell, I'll pay for all the regulars here to go to a show! LOL But, don't hold your breath cause I have been playing with a group from work for years now and I think the most we ever won was $11, LOL. Since its at 300+ million I will probably buy a few dollars worth as well.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  09:42:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Hell, I'll pay for all the regulars here to go to a show!

Deal!
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2006 :  8:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sounds like a plan. hahhaha.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000