happy thanksgiving!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  12:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
happy thanksgiving to all!....well soon to be for our friends west of the east coast....hope you all are doing great..
james

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  12:42:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Turkeys make dam fine sandwhiches, mmmmmmm....

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  01:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm looking forward to pigging out!!!

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  05:37:23 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hear that shit!

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  08:30:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evrybody have a great Thanksgiving!!!! I am gonna have Macaroni and Cheese!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM now there is a reason to give thanx!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  11:34:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can all come to my house in Kansas. My mom is the best cook in the world. You'd better get here soon, though, or else my brothers will have eaten everything. I will not stand for my friends to have macaroni and cheese on Thanksgiving!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  2:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Krystal, thanx for the very kind offer. I would have loved to take you up on it. You will be happy to know, my best friend Frank and his wife, Mags dragged me out of my bed and took me to their familys Thanksgiving. It was a great time and no Mac and Cheese. You should know that Mac and Cheese is my fave food so I was not complaining, I was actually looking forward to it. It is one of the things I miss most out on the road. No opportunities to make it. It used to drive my grandma batty. I would have Mac and Cheese for Thanksgiving while everyone else ate the normal T-day dinner. I was never a big fan of the T-day menu. Thanx again for your offer, that was so sweet! That is the great thing about this board, everyone looks out for each other. AWESOME!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  3:15:52 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My nephew (6 yrs) wouldn't eat any Thanksgiving dinner. He wanted mac and cheese. So he's shaping up to be like you Fluffy, eating only mac and cheese for Thanksgiving. Of course my mom made the mac and cheese for him, because he's her grandson, and she does what he says (most of the time, but hell, he does what she says too, or there's hell to pay).

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  3:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good to know I am not alone in the world on this one. Tell him to keep eating. Mac and Cheese, It does a body good!

Got Mac and Cheese?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000