Wakarusa
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AGirlNamedPsycho
Try A Little Harder

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  3:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit AGirlNamedPsycho's Homepage  Send AGirlNamedPsycho an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My band is in contention for a spot @ Wakarusa. It's this big festival that's kinda similar to Boonaroo etc... TR's gonna play there, as will the Flecktones and lots of other notables... anyway, um, the Battle of the Bands is next weekend, so... pray for Electric Soul Method. Thanks.

http://www.myspace.com/electricsoulmethod

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  6:30:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Viel Glueck!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

AGirlNamedPsycho
Try A Little Harder

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  4:32:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit AGirlNamedPsycho's Homepage  Send AGirlNamedPsycho an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Quick update... we WON! We'll be trying for a 'prime spot' come February 9th and 10th! Come listen to my band @ www.mypsace.com/electricsoulmethod and um... yeah, and stuff!
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  12:42:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck....I will be at this show so hopefully I can hear your band as well as TR!
Go to Top of Page

PolyOntology
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  5:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit PolyOntology's Homepage  Send PolyOntology an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I missed out on seeing you guys at the Battlerusa thing, but I'm glad to hear you guys won! I met one of you a while back outside of the Buckethead/Galactic show in Lincoln, then saw you guys playing for a while at UNO, and I like what I heard! My friend who went to Battlerusa said you guys were definitely the best band there. Glad to hear you guys won, and not one of those typical cookie-cutter jam bands with the annoying fans. I'll definitely be trying to catch you guys at Wakarusa!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000