Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Happy Thanksgiving
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2005 :  12:53:53 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know we all come from different cultures and beliefs here, but to me Thanksgiving is all about getting togther with my family and enjoying some time together over some yummy food. I'll be driving up to my sister's in the morning and spending the day with my family. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

PEACE

-Kevin

god
Kevin

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2005 :  06:37:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, just checking my emails before I start "stuffing" the turkey! LOL We eat our dinner around 1:00. My mom always made Thanksgiving dinner in the afternoon, that way it gives you lots of time to digest all that food!

Best part about Thanksgiving: Having my family all together! There is much to be thankful for this year.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

apr.70
Is Anybody Here?

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2005 :  1:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Send apr.70 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Peace & Love

April
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2005 :  2:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Thanksgiving from me too! It's kind of fun to celebrate over here because we Americans are the only ones with the day off!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2005 :  7:54:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just watched my crazy Grandma pick bones out of the Turkey...put mashed potatoes on a napkin...fold the napkin up, put the napkin on the floor...Put turkey on a napkin, fold napkin etc...then she told me she was proud of me cause I'm so big. And that she saw me on TV the other night and I looked great. I'll write more once my head has a chance to get around everything and I can begin to comprehend my Thanxgivin' 2005 experience.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2005 :  8:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
im home alone hah...i gotthe hoax bird flu and haven't left my house....and im just saying this to get 600 posts.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2005 :  4:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Late-Thanksgiving! I was in Vegas, and unable to post, but here it is now.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000