Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Chemtrail Skies....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2005 :  6:52:41 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We were needing a dose...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  08:44:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I have briefly read over information on the board about Chemtrails but I still don't understand it. The government is lacing our skies with chemicals for what reason? And how is this known exactly? Silent planes? I just thought natural exhaust at certain altitudes produced these trails. I feel so ignorant about all this and I admit, I just can't get into reading all the links everyone has put in other threads. Can someone sum this up for me?

Between work, family and physical therapy, I have little time to explore these kinds of topics.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  08:55:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
dude you have no idea how many there is around here...

only problem is no one knows what exactly it is...weather it is legit or not...what I do know is that it is normal at some altitudes and during cooler seasons, however, they should not appear during the summer, but they do...

please correct me if I am wrong....and yes that was a pun earlier...a rather shitty pun.
Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  09:06:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
once again im losing faith in our country. I am borderline scared. What will it take for people to wake up an learn that something shady is going on

Slaughter, a word to live by....
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  12:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pam, the basic idea is weather modification here. By putting chemicals into the atmosphere which will reflect more heat away from the earth then normal they are hoping to combat global warming. Never mind that the chemicals used are hazardeous to your health. About the planes leavign behing a trail that is true. Any plane will leave behind a trail, but you can tell the difference when you have many trails usually in some kind of pattern that linger around much longer than a normal planes trail would.

You this is serious too. There is a bill in congress right now that is trying to establish funding for national weather modification, and states that should it pass it would continue the work of state projects already being run. That means they are already doing it.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  12:29:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zachmozach

Pam, the basic idea is weather modification here. By putting chemicals into the atmosphere which will reflect more heat away from the earth then normal they are hoping to combat global warming. Never mind that the chemicals used are hazardeous to your health. About the planes leavign behing a trail that is true. Any plane will leave behind a trail, but you can tell the difference when you have many trails usually in some kind of pattern that linger around much longer than a normal planes trail would.

You this is serious too. There is a bill in congress right now that is trying to establish funding for national weather modification, and states that should it pass it would continue the work of state projects already being run. That means they are already doing it.

What evidence is there that this is caused by the government, and that they are really chemtrails?

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  1:29:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
depends on what chemtrail...does anyone have a fact sheet comparign a normal trail compared to chemtrail?
for instance how long a trail should last, color, length, altitude?

Here is an article:
http://www.lasvegastribune.com/20050819/headline1.html

Pics:
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/imgdb/img/1301-img.jpg
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/imgdb/img/1313-img.jpg

And a Wikipedia link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail

Documentary:
http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  4:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thanks everyone for your input, especially the links, Rubylithe. I only read the first one. Sounded a lot like the one Fluffy had posted a while ago. I am dumbfounded by all of this. As I was reading I thought "well it doesn't happen in Pennsylvania where I live, I only see regular vapor trails." HA! Now I am going to keep a more careful watch!

I am going to have to look into this more. I find it ironic if it is for global warming since the US wouldn't support the Kyoto Protocol or take a stand against global warming.

I actually carry around a pocket version of the US Constitution. I agree, every American should read it and often! I got into that habbit because of a wonderful Congressman in my state.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  7:22:14 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I actually carry around a pocket version of the US Constitution. I agree, every American should read it and often! I got into that habbit because of a wonderful Congressman in my state.
Really? WTF for?

About the Chemtrails... in actuality I'd guess that the picture I posted was in fact not a chemtrail, but a regular ol' contrail. Either way, I thought it was worthy of discussing.

Weirdest chemtrail I ever saw was when three lines crossed exactly at the same point... I guess it looked like an asterisk. Looking like an X would have been no biggie (any line crossing another line could look like an X), but these three lines crossed one another at exactly the same point, and it was darn freeky. Wish I'd have taken a picture of that, it'd have blown the pics of the other chemtrails out of the sky.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  7:24:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
check this:

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_158.shtml

Weather terror 2: Russia and the rogues
By Jerry Mazza
Online Journal Contributing Writer
Nov 8, 2005, 00:56

Email this article
Printer friendly page

Thanks to readers (and you know who you are) who supplied new links to valuable information, we find there are more players in the game of weather terror and control than the US with its HAARP system. One prime rival as you might expect is our old Cold War enemy, Russia. And perhaps it is no coincidence that Katrina as well as Ivan are both Russian names.

From the blog of Scott Stevens, a real-life, truth-telling NBC weatherman in Idaho, comes his lead story The Tsunami that was Katrina, posted August 30, 2005, with a storm of information and visual material . . .

Ivan and Katrina

These are both very Russian sounding names. It has been established that the former Soviet Union (fSU) developed and boasted of weather modification technology during the 1960s and 70s with deployment against the United States coming in 1976 with the audible arrival of the woodpecker grid. These weather operations continue to this day...

This nation has not faced an economic crisis like the one that Katrina will spark in the days and months ahead. But that is one of the reasons Katrina was absolutely guided along the path that we all watched. This path has resulted in maximum damage to the energy infrastructure, transportation infrastructure and to the psyche of those that remain susceptible to further storms this year and in the years to follow. Oh New Orleans!

I fully expect one more 'event' this year to impact the United States. My gut feeling is that it will be an earthquake/volcanic event with intensity of at least 7.5 in magnitude resulting in insured losses to exceed $25 billion. Where will [it] happen? My gut says the Western United States . . .

The ‘woodpecker grid’ that Scott asks you to Google (and you should to see, hear, and learn about it) is not a bird-catching device. It represents the culmination of a Russian weapons platform operational since 1963.

The ‘woodpecker’ weather operations have been active in Siberia, ironically working from our Bicentennial weekend July 4, 1976, to this day. Its name comes from its woodpecker-like chirping sound on short wave radios in the 3 to 30 Mhz range. Scott Stevens also mentions that this technology evolved out of the work of Tesla Weapons, as in Nikola Tesla (1856–1943), also the discoverer of alternating current, used by both Edison and later Westinghouse, mentioned in my article Is it the weather or government terror, Stevens recaps:

In the 1930s Tesla announced other bizarre and terrible weapons: a death ray, a weapon to destroy hundreds or even thousands of aircraft at hundreds of miles range, and his ultimate weapon to end all war—the Tesla shield, which nothing could penetrate. However, by this time no one any longer paid any real attention to the forgotten great genius. Tesla died in 1943 without ever revealing the secret of these great weapons and inventions.

Unfortunately, today in 1981 the Soviet Union has long since discovered and weaponized the Tesla scalar [as in stairs] wave effects. Here we only have time to detail the most powerful of these frightening Tesla weapons—which Brezhnev undoubtedly was referring to in 1975 when the Soviet side at the SALT talks suddenly suggested limiting the development of new weapons "more frightening than the mind of man had imagined."

The illustration below diagrams how two hidden Scalar Potential Beams, containing electromagnetic energy, can be crisscrossed to create a weather Interference Zone (IZ). The IZ is the area in which the Beams overlap, in which a more or less intense flow of energy can be used to expand, decrease or direct the power of the storm.

The following illustration, from Tom Bearden’s Website, shows how the principle of criss-crossing Scalar Potential beams can create an Interference Zone specifically in some United States location. In such an IZ, a storm could be vastly expanded and also directed by directly adding electromagnetic energy through the criss-crossing Scalar Potential Beams.

The notion is based on the use of ‘scalar potential interferometry,’ in which force fields can be produced at will. It is also based on applying asymmetrical equations to Maxwellian systems of electrodynamics. Western scientists had discarded this way of equating for purely symmetrical regauging, in which there is no NET force field. Unfortunately for us, nature had not discarded the “asymmetrical” system.

In any case, there is much more that’s fascinating to read about ‘scalar potential interferometry’ both in Scott Stevens’ brilliant blog or Tom Bearden’s ground-breaking Website.

Illustration after Soviet Military Power, Department of Defense, 1985, p. 45

Additionally, the science of “scalar interferometry” (production of Electromagnet [EM] fields at a distance) produces voltages to charge a storm, almost for free. In the words of Scott Stevens:

Hence it is quite readily possible–using scalar interferometry already possessed by more than 10 nations and groups–to dramatically enlarge storms and their energy (and therefore the magnitude of a hurricane), and also to use that free asymmetric regauging energy to then do real physical work (including ENORMOUS physical work) to steer, divert, and propel the storm. Speed up and slow down is also readily done.

At the same time, of course, the scalar interferometer operators also will use similar techniques to divert, change, and steer the jet streams and winds in the path or area, so that the exact steering direction desired is easily achieved.

Saddest of all, eminent scientists such as Feynman, Wheeler, Margenau, Bunge and many others have pointed out the glaring falsities being taught in the CEM/EE model and in electrical engineering itself. To no avail. So our own [US] scientific community–sadly–will not practice ethics of science and change what has long been known to be a very seriously flawed and erroneous CEM/EE model taught in all our schools.

In simple language, the Ruskies got the jump on us by thinking out of the symmetrical box. Whether at this time, it is the Russian government or some rogue force, or the Elites applying these principles, even to Wilma, is unclear. Basically, what we seem to have are human forces for good and for no-good actually vying for the direction, force, and destructiveness of these hurricanes. Let me demonstrate from the Captain’s Blog of Richard Hoagland. On the map link, you can see an electro-magnetically generated “tuning fork” form, seemingly able to drain water and power from Wilma. Subsequently, power and water stream back in. Astonished himself, Hoagland writes . . .

. . . despite what experts tell us, the technology currently exists to actually control the weather—and specifically, nature's most destructive type of storm: the hurricane itself.

And that "someone" has been using this technology this summer "in an undeclared, all-out 'weather war' against the United States" . . . with (after Katrina) disastrous results. . . .

Tonight, we have discovered startling new evidence that we are right in this extraordinary model:

New MIMIC microwave imagery—again, from the University of Wisconsin–of the newly formed Caribbean Tropical Storm, “Wilma.”

The latest image "loop" [this is it] . . . demonstrates an IDENTICAL "red tuning-fork interference signature" seen in a previous Tropical Storm-turned-Hurricane: "Ophelia!"

Here is that archived Ophelia MIMIC loop . . . complete with the same remarkable "tuning fork" interference pattern showing up now in recent "Wilma" images. . . . [be patient which this one because the process unfolds several times over a course of minutes]

Note how Ophelia responds—both in terms of the wind intensity and the literal direction of the storm—when this "tuning fork" pattern first appears.

It is our contention, based on the physics of these images (described at the official University of Wisconsin MIMIC site), that these bizarre "tuning fork" patterns—note, geometrically aimed at the precise centers of these respective storms!—are actually a "rainfall side-effect" of an unseen energy technology being applied to these respective storms . . . in an effort to decrease both their wind velocities, and to simultaneously alter the storms' tracks themselves.

Hoagland’s brackets: [In a future "Captain's Blog," we will lay out the complete physics (as we believe we currently understand it) behind what we are seeing in these astonishing microwave images.]

In the limited space we have here, suffice it to say that in this latest imagery of Wilma we seem to be seeing [ital, Hoagland’s] the first visible effort to reduce the strength of a potential hurricane; what we cannot see in this data, is the application of additional technology (by an "opposing team"), potentially attempting to enhance this same storm . . . Wilma . . . and then move it toward a specific "target" in this undeclared "war."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  10:37:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really? WTF for?

Because I am a nerd and I am totally facinated with the Constitution so when I would otherwise be wasting time waiting in a doctors office or for my car to be repaired, etc, I read it. Sometimes I read it at lunch. I am also a history buff, absolutely love history and since I visited Monticello in the summer I am in total awe of Thomas Jefferson. He has really become a hero to me for many reasons. So, Jason, in a nutshell, I am just weird, what can I say! LOL

Rubylithe, guess I have my reading cut out for me via your post. Don't have time now to read it all, but I plan to. Thanks for posting all this. I can't believe I wasn't aware of this until Evergreen posted about it a few months ago.

Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  11:46:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

What evidence is there that this is caused by the government, and that they are really chemtrails?

Well the straight answer is none really. However who else is going to be behind it? I just kind of put 2+2 together. Check this out from one of the bills in congress...

"(4) WEATHER MODIFICATION - The term `weather modification' means changing or controlling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial methods the natural development of atmospheric cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in the troposphere."

Still it doesn't mean it's chemtrails, but what else would it be?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  11:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Because I am a nerd and I am totally facinated with the Constitution so when I would otherwise be wasting time waiting in a doctors office or for my car to be repaired, etc, I read it. Sometimes I read it at lunch. I am also a history buff, absolutely love history and since I visited Monticello in the summer I am in total awe of Thomas Jefferson. He has really become a hero to me for many reasons. So, Jason, in a nutshell, I am just weird, what can I say! LOL
Hey it's cool with me! I'm just surprised... I can't think of anyone else who might need to carry around a pocked const.. How often and for what do you reference it? Ha. I guess I carry around some weird stuff too. ;)

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2005 :  08:50:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hehe

anyone see the movie Oldboy....someone said Evergreen and I thought of it...it is pretty disturbing.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2005 :  09:49:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
another interesting website I discovered during recent research/reading about alternative energies relating to scalar electromagnetic energy and Bearden(amazing guy) to go along with Ruby's article. Leisure reading between porn.
http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm#NewWaves
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2005 :  10:02:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
someone said Evergreen and I thought of it...it is pretty disturbing.

I'm not sure how to take this and I guess I better not mention my interest in bondage...heehee!
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2005 :  1:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hahaha
awesome
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000