Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  2:19:46 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im a member of the warehouse (DMB), and I often do B+P's for the less fortunate.

But I like to make them anwser questions for the B+P.

Usually one of the questions I ask is:

Whats the (#_ song) of Tim Reynolds setlist off the (date_ show).

I think that always throws them for a loop.
Ha, Im a evil bastard.

Philip

P.S.- If anyone didnt understand me just then, Im very high as usuall at the moment, so I thread later if you guys dont get it.

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  2:25:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is it watchtower? I beat its watchtower. Its gotta be.... did i win!?

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  2:33:22 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha, ha.

Oh my God, im so high, and that was so fucking funny,

Oh, it hurts im laughing so hard.

oh shit.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thanks for the laugh jsoldo,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  3:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man, i like pot as much as the next guy but I can't stand people who do nothing but talk about being high constantly!

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  3:31:37 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmm... I wonder who Isaac is reffering too?
(Sorry had to say that)

Seriously, Im just a happy guy,

My bad brother man,
ill tone it down a little,
sorry for the aggrevation,

peace,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  6:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Christ... all you do is smoke weed.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  6:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, I said I was sorry for all the references,

take it easy guys,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2001 :  11:57:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, i'm a little touchy about such things. My roommate smokes a lot of pot and I get soooo sick of hearing him talk about drugs all the fucking time!

I won't even buy pot anymore because he grabs it and does his whole analysis on it. I like pot on occaision but i hate the pot culture, maybe that means i'm a hypocrate.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2001 :  2:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why dont you guys lay off Crash and let him talk about whatever the fuck he wants too. He is not trying to push his views on anyone. He is jus trying to make a post.
lay off!
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2001 :  10:05:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SSSSSSSSSTRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYEAHTIMMY

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  09:24:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess Dave has not seen my post on the other thread. Here it is if you want to check it out!!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=529

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  11:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Why dont you guys lay off Crash and let him talk about whatever the fuck he wants too. He is not trying to push his views on anyone. He is jus trying to make a post.
lay off!
BJ

For a guy whos name is B.J. your pretty touchy.

For the record... i dont care if he talks about weed or what ever... but it seems that in every post of his lately he has said something to the effect of 'im soo high' .... now that was all that i was ripping on or pointing out... i honestly dont care if he smokes weed or what ever. but it would be the same if someone constantly said 'toot sweet' or whatever.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  3:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it is pretty kewl and Crash never ceases to make me laugh or at least chuckle with his every mention. I give him shit but it makes him unique. I love that. I would miss it if he stopped talking mentioning it and I would be very sad. So CRASH, smoke away!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:11:58 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the back up John and Fluffy,

But I did mention it quite a bit,
ill still talk about it, but only when im really fucked up,

like right now

yes my friends, i am high,

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is anyone surprised? I for one, am not!! More power to ya Crash!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:32:54 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh thanks fluffy, make it seem like i need to be part of a help group,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No interventions here! I for one fully support your right and choice to smoke up. I just bought my first copy of "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" Truly fascinating reading! Check it out if you haven't already. I would imagine YOU have.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:42:22 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no I(with a capial I) havent, but ill put it next on my books to read list,

i read a great deal,

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  10:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I fully support crash's smoking pot as well, but I don't fully support his repeating himself so much. Like if i was hanging out with a bunch of friends and i kept saying "that's sweaty nipples" over and over, I sure hope one of my friends would pull me aside and say "hey dude... thats getting old". But hey its just my opinion that its getting old, don't take it as fact, just stating my opinion.

Isaac

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  11:48:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
God my nipples are so damn sweaty.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  6:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Didnt need the mental picture of sweaty nipples Saint Jude.

to each his/her own,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  6:53:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.....and salty.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  9:04:30 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
drugs are for the weak. i question the mental strength of anyone who spends so much time in an intoxicated haze. fuck 'em. can't handle a little unfiltered reality once in a while? that's not directed at anyone in particular, just some free floating hostility. take it for what it's worth.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  9:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

When I think about it, dirt is just dry mud.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  9:45:33 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....yeah. i can see that.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  11:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
werd

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  10:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woa... You just blew my mind!

*does Kramer esque spazm and slides out the door*

Isaac

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  3:05:26 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
actually, if you dry mud, it looks different from regular dirt. it's like, all caked and whatnot. you wouls call it dirt though. but, get dirt soaked, and you got mud baby.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  3:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Drugs are for the weak?

nah,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  4:02:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm a guy dan... please dont call me baby.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  4:04:26 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
face it, if people could handle reality, they wouldn't need constant drugging. that's not directed wholly at you, crash, but since you do make reference to being high ALL the time, i make that assumtion. i know a lot of people who are miserable when sober. it's sad and it reveals the fact that they are feeble. also, "nah" is not a strong argument, high or not.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  4:09:18 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahahaha. sorry dude. i use the word "baby" the same way as "dude".

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  6:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alright Dan,

I really shouldnt bother replying to your threads, Its very obvious your a dip-shit, who thinks youve got it together, more so than anyone.

Let me guess your for "The War on Drugs", whatever the fuck that is?

You can just go around stereotyping, or generalizing people.
You can make some very bad "assumptions". How can you know someones mental strength based solely upon their choice to experiment or not with drugs?

One last thing, I have no problem with you Dan, I dont know you.
Maybe you are a good guy, but if I judged you thus far, you wouldnt fair too well, (see first statement) (you probably dont give a shit).

Dan, how old are you?

And for everyone else who cant seem to stop bitching about "he talks about being high all the time". Fucking get over the shit! Its done! I tried to be nice and admit I was mentioning it way too much. But some people here cant grow up and stop their whining.

I just want to be one happy bunch, so please, get over yourselves.

Philip

I do apologize ahead of time, but did you really think I was just going to sit here and let you people talk down to me?
(Everyone has a breaking point, so please stop)

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  6:39:56 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
alright. cool. i see your points. you'll have to forgive me, i've seen drugs ruin a few people (dad's a cop, mom's a probation officer, brother smoked himself out of a college, grandfather was an alcholic). so, sorry. my bad.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  6:39:57 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
alright. cool. i see your points. you'll have to forgive me, i've seen drugs ruin a few people (dad's a cop, mom's a probation officer, brother smoked himself out of a college, grandfather was an alcholic). so, sorry. my bad.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  6:39:57 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  6:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No problem man.

I just consider my self to be slightly intellegent (who the fuck knows, I could be way off), when people start mentioning my "mental stability" in a bad light, i tend to over react.

But the way I see it is "I will eventually stop",
(I know you think I dont know ass from a hole in the ground)
but I will stop, i know that for certain.

My parents smoked (my dad wont admit it, but my mom has told some stories), and they quit.

Of course they lived in Trinidad and Tobago, for a short while, and could buy pounds of the stuff for cheap prices.

And I only do natural drugs, (weed, shrooms, salvia), things that can just grow wild. (Well Ive tried ecstasy a few times, but all things in moderation).

peace,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  6:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah Dan, seriously. You can be for drugs, against them, whatever, but to make generalizations like that is pretty lame. You don't know who you're talking about, and are making huge stereotypes about a lifestyle you obviously do not understand at all. I realize you know people who are miserable when they're sober. Ok. What drugs do they do? You can't just put all drugs in the same pool because their effects vary greatly. Pot, unlike other drugs like ecstacy for example, will not make you depressed when you come down. If they are miserable when they're sober, then if they never smoked then they'd just be miserable all the time... would you rather that be the case?

So people who do drugs obviously can't handle reality huh? Do you seriously think someone would take a drug like acid because they are depressed and can't handle life? No, absolutely not. If that's their reason then they are an absolute moron. Most people do psychedelics because they find them interesting and fun and people who know what they're getting into will try to be in a good mental state when taking them. Maybe it's not a matter of handling reality, but simply getting away for a while. Make the good times even better. Is there really something wrong with that? A person's desire to experience life to it's fullest is a bad thing?

And Dan, nothing personal, I simply don't agree with what you say. I'm not about to judge you. A little advice... you might want to consider taking the same approach to people because if you knock people down before you give them a chance you are the only one who's losing out.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  7:05:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, you posted while I was writing that. I can understand your circumstances and I'm glad you can see it's not always like that. Glad to see you really are open-minded(to this anyway, of course you have an open mind for music or you wouldn't be here )

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  8:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah. I think that they should legalize it. Now, I don't touch the stuff, but if it was legalized, then there would be less use. That's because there's no "mystery" and the thrill of doing something illegal would be gone.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  8:06:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sooooooo........... how 'bout them Steelers?
-J

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  8:10:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yes, the use would definitely go down. I forget where, but in one place that it has been decriminilized the use has dropped by at least 30%. Also, it would be healthier. Better weed at a cheaper price means you smoke less of it which means happier lungs. There are many arguements for legalization, and virtaully none to keep it illegal. It's madness.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  9:49:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This thread has totaly gone of course from its original intent.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  12:23:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it was in Holland that they legalized it.

But Saint Jude, there are a lot of threads that go off topic. Where have you been?

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  12:24:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes holland legalized weed... one of the cheech and chong movies take place in it... still smoking i believe.

We should take a vote... who thinks weed should be leagal and do you smoke it.

I think it should and i dont smoke it.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  01:24:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it should be legalized and I don't smoke it. One of the main reasons it is not legalized is that pharmacutical companies can not profit because people can grow it themselves.

Insert Signature Here
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  01:35:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh yeah. pharmaceutical companies. always stepping on the small businessman. don't me started on the pharmaceutical companies.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  01:38:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
oh yeah. pharmaceutical companies. always stepping on the small businessman. don't me started on the pharmaceutical companies.

Hahahaha, that is a total Simpsons moment right there.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  01:38:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ok, I won't..

Insert Signature Here
Go to Top of Page

Gorbash
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  4:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Legalize Marijuana? lol...Whats next? Legalize Cocaine and Heroine? ;-)

Then again, when you think about it...Think how many drug dealers would be out of business. I guess that would suit the government and law enforcement agencies well.

~Gorbash

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  4:50:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Coke and heroin are addictive, pot is not. Coke and heroin have severe health risks, pot does not have any relatively dangerous health effects(lung cancer yes, but not so much as cigarettes and then again, what about if you vaporize it?). Like I said before, you can't just pool all drugs together. Think about the medicinal advantages of marijuana too.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  5:41:22 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thank you dirtysloth for saying that, so I wouldnt have too,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  12:20:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Legalize Marijuana? lol...Whats next? Legalize Cocaine and Heroine? ;-)

Weed is in no way at all as harmfull as Coke or Heroine... ARE YOU HIGH?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  12:44:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
most likely.

Go to Top of Page

atlantamusician
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  12:01:38 PM  Show Profile  Send atlantamusician an AOL message  Reply with Quote
two thumbs up for legalization.

"I read the news today oh boy"
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  2:07:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And do you smoke it?

Go to Top of Page

Gorbash
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  5:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually,

I've known many people who've smoked pot most their teen-lives and have burned one-too-many brain cells. Hense the term "burn-out" comes into play.

But then again, in another case, my roomate smokes the stuff on a daily basis, and hes a Pharmacy major ;-) So, who knows?

And Negative, I am not "High". I tend to get my "Highs" without the use of intoxicating substances, you'd be surprised how much you could get "High" just off Music itself. My experiences anyhow.

I do drink an occasional beer though? ;-)

Take it easy.

~Gorbash

Go to Top of Page

Gorbash
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  5:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, and by the way, dirtysloth... Even though pot is illegal, it is still used to treat Glaucoma in hospitals & medical centers.

~Gorbash

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  5:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, but not everywhere and in the places that it is being used, the process isn't going smoothly. Recently the feds cracked down on a liscensed medical center in CA by confiscating all the center's plants, leaving their patients to suffer. Why they did that is a mystery, they haven't bothered placing any charges. I wish I could find the story to show you, but that's the jist of it.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  5:41:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alright had to comment. This seems to be a very "touchy" subject. My hope is that we all are NOT judgemental. To each his own!! I'm sure each of us makes choices in life that others of us would not choose. Anyone eat crappy food sometimes, or drink too much alcohol on occasion or ride without a seatbelt sometimes? Go for days without enough sleep? Anyone ever have unprotected sex or tell a lie? Ever say anything to hurt someones feelings or smoke cigarettes? Would you keep the only ticket to a TR show when it was your best friends birthday? We probably each have different answers and opinions on all of these questions and much more. Whats that saying about glass houses. Or the other one about the first to cast a stone? The beauty of this board and the whole TR experience is uniqueness and individuality of each of us. I'm not saying we shouldn't state differences of opinions. Or look out for each other with good advice. Or banter with each other for the LOL experience. Just that we should do it with an open mind and without judgement.

Crash...please keep being yourself! You add a uniqueness that is reassuring.
PEACE

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  6:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, definintely. I hope that no one who doesn't agree with me gets the impression that I'm judging them. This board is definitely a great place for this kind of open discussion because we have a lot of people here who can take a point without taking offense to it. Whatever anyone's stance is on any issue, hats off to everyone for keeping their cool and not bashing each other like you would probably be seeing on most boards.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Gorbash
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  6:09:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dirtysloth,

Wow, thats not cool at all...My grandmother was being treated for her Glaucoma, and heaven knows how upset I'd be if they did that down here.

Let me know if you find that article, I'd love to read it.

Ahh...Yes, uniqueness is what makes us Human. Well said, Evergreen. A little deeper then needed, but well said. I think the best way to resolve things is just to take the Bhuddist Approach... "Let the clouds pass as the world moves on."

~Gorbash

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  6:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found this...

http://www.mapinc.org/norml/v01/n2003/a03.htm

I don't think that's what I was talking about before though... I'll keep looking...

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Gorbash
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  6:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good God, man... Thats ridiculous, just read the article...
Is the case still open?

Thanks for the article.

~Gorbash

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  7:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know man... they actually mentioned what I was talking about before in that article... the raid on the Los Angeles Cannabis Resource Center... this still isn't the actual article I was talking about before, but is still informative... http://norml.org/news/archives/01-11-01.shtml

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  7:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A quote from that article...

quote:
In August, Hutchinson announced that the federal government would not tolerate any use of marijuana, including its use by patients in states that have legalized it.

Is this possible?

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Gorbash
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  8:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it is...Thats gonna be a HUGE controversy.
Cause its used around the whole nation!

So who knows??

~Gorbash

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2001 :  12:24:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NO! It is not legal, its like saying he is going to stop fluffy from smoking cigarettes (sp?) even though it is completely legal. Damn Feds.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2001 :  09:55:29 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well put evergreen,

I would like to see marijuana legalized in my lifetime. But if that is to happen, then we cant regress anymore than already is.

That would be so awesome, I heard a while back, when we thought it might me legalized, that malboro (sp?) had already designed the box's for the j's. How cool would that be to pull up to a gas station and say "yeah Ill take a pack of the malboro marijuana cig's". You would have different brands like you do now with tobbacco (sp?).

If I were in a tobbacco company I would consider marijuana an untapped resource.

-p

Go to Top of Page

Sambo
Is Anybody Here?

Kazakhstan
33 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2001 :  01:10:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Sambo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this should intrest all you pro-legalization ppl

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_culture11.shtml

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2001 :  9:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

well put evergreen,

I would like to see marijuana legalized in my lifetime. But if that is to happen, then we cant regress anymore than already is.

That would be so awesome, I heard a while back, when we thought it might me legalized, that malboro (sp?) had already designed the box's for the j's. How cool would that be to pull up to a gas station and say "yeah Ill take a pack of the malboro marijuana cig's". You would have different brands like you do now with tobbacco (sp?).

If I were in a tobbacco company I would consider marijuana an untapped resource.

-p

I think that would suck, for one-Marb would probably make it extremely addictive just like they've done w/ cigs and also they would probably have a huge tax. You'd be better off growing your own.

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2001 :  12:55:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
but if they did legalize it, the would make a law which would make it illegal to grow it yourself, just so some big corporation could earn even more money. So maybe, in the end, it's just better the way it is now.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2001 :  3:32:57 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I didnt even think of that fleabass and pcbdmc.

There would be so many stipulations, It would drive us all mad.

There is a place in california, that lets you grow enough for a personal stash. I cant remember the town, Ill ask my friend, he would know.

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  05:46:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I noticed something and I think it is funny that all of you missed it. You will have to jump back pretty far in this thread to see it. Did anyone else notice that DanP posted his message "3" times? Do you think he was high?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  1:36:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was only gonna post this once... but then I got high...
-J

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  7:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I noticed, but I was high and was like "What the Hell, oh never mind, someone else is stoned with me".

Oh!!!!!

OK to cut back on all my "im high" statements, I have come up with a plan. From now on if I simply want to let all the lovely people of this board know Im high, I will put an by my name.

If I have something to say about being high I will just go ahead and say it.

Beacause I just want people to know that if I fuck something up in my thread (i.e. missing the point), I did it because I was high at the moment.

So if Im high my Signature will look something like this:

1. cheers,
-p
2. cheers,
Philip

does everyone understand, circle one [ YES - NO ]

cheers,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  02:55:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(YES)guess you were high, you said circle one. That is physically impossible typing on a computer.(I am pretty sure) Sorry this is the closest I could come to circling one. Hope it suffices!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  3:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now i got a big black circle on my computer screen... and it wont come off...

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  3:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats Way Too Funny!!!

ha,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  5:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i saw a post posted 6 times once. that guy is my hero.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  05:59:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Saint Jude, I am ROTFLMAO on that one!!! And may I just say again, anyone unclear on this subject, please read "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" Definitely enlightening and eyeopening on the subject at hand!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  9:46:11 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*scratches head* what is the subject again?,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  4:23:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why marajuana is a good thing and should not be an illegal vice.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  4:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
actually, it was about crash258 talking about B&Ps at the Warehouse.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  4:41:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sure it is, if you are gonna go by the title and first post, but I think if you look beyond you will see that this thread has not been about that since many moons ago. There are far more posts on the Marajuana issue than the B&P Warehouse thread. Maybe Crash should change the title of the thread.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  6:01:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
touche

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  01:43:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But then we we all wouldnt be able to find this thread.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  05:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know it might be hard to figure out(condescending)but a thread about marijuana might be called...Oh I don't know...maybe...MARIJUANA? I think even Crash could find the post about Marijuana if it was called "Marijuana", actually he could probably find it even if it was called "Flash Intro Song? Help!"

by the way, I do get your point about changing it!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  5:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah...what is that song by the way?

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  4:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
here you go gentleman,

the title has been officially changed.

Philip

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  7:05:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aww damn it. For a second I thought you resurrected a dead post.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  8:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This thread is, and has always been about marijuana...
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  8:30:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
exactly....BTW Silky, two can play at that game.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  8:36:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Say wha?
-J

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  10:29:54 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*thumbs nose* bus a move bitch!,

Philip

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  5:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oooooohhh! a quick uppercut to crash and he falls. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! he's out!

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  6:47:01 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
crash blocks pcbdmb's weak return, and bitch slaps him with his own hand,

-p

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  6:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL. Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?

But in a surprise move, pcbdmb makes a low punch to the junk. As crash squeals in pain and falls to the ground, the ref comes over and is beaten to the ground unconscious with one of crash's shoes.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  7:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As pcbdmb is beating the ref, crash slowly gets up and finds a broom handle. Crash, placed a piece of fresh chewing gum on the end of the handle. Then crash shoves the broom handle up pcbdmb's ass, and stops only when pcbdmb begins to chew.

-p

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  8:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb spits the gum into crash's mouth and forces him to swollow it where it will stay for 7 years. While crash is chocking it down, pcbdmb pulls out the broom handle and shoves it into crash's stomach, which comes out the other side with the gum on the end.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  9:04:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
At least it won't be there for 7 years...that would be horrible.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000