Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  3:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
R We gonna have to change the name of this post again, GEEEZ! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! Live at the TR Message Board Arena, See the Mighty pcmdmb take on the Incredibly High Crash258 in a no holds barred grudge match to end all grudge matches. There will be violence, blood, anger, and more violince, and GUM! Don't miss it, BE THERE! (brought to you by the T.R.M.B.W.F. in association with TooMuchTimeOnTheirHands Productions) Lets get ready to RUUUMMMBBBLLE!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  3:44:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HA, before I just posted this, it said "MARIJUANA" then "101" for the number of posts..hehe. Well I thought it was funny, geez, get off my back-it's been a long day.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  4:18:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is pretty funny! Just wait till it says "Marijuana" 420! How amusing!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  5:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Xar just noticed this post is nearing the 666 mark. It was just at 662, with this post it will be 663. Have your camera ready. "Marijuana" 666 HehHeh

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  8:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well it seems that my adversary has fled the ring. pcbdmb is unanimously declared the winner. the crowd rises to its feet and showers him with praises while taunting crash until their throats are sore. and the cheerleaders come out for smooches.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  10:49:37 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not quite you little bitch,

Im coming back with a vengence,

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  12:40:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I found your tooth crash.

(Jude hands a tooth to crash)

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  01:37:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Only 1 tooth? Xar must have snacked on the others. He must be getting pretty hungry waiting for this post to die. By the way, the general public at large is calling for a rematch. Don't let your public down. Next one can be billed as "The Fight of the Millenium"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  02:48:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
why don't you throw him the gum. it's still good, and I'm sure it will tide him over for a while.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  05:12:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ehhhhh, disgusting! He may eat and fuck dead things but chewing someone elses gum, That is just disgusting!! Even if it will last him for 7 years.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  10:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
but I'm sure that the flavor is still there. mmmmm...minty fresh.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2001 :  3:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nasty,

I watching Beetlejuice, very cool

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2001 :  9:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ABC w/ Blood gum. Yum.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  03:51:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sounding more like FOX than ABC to me. How to Marry a Millionaire(and get fucked over by him due to your own stupidity) Survivor(with that big healthy paycheck) Temptation Island(De Pain De Pain) and now their newest addition Blood Gum Wrestling(sponsered by the Gum that goes SQUIRT)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  10:13:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Temptation Island has to be the gayest (like Fluffy) show on TV. I'd rather watch bloody, squirting gum wrestling ... as long as it was Watermelon flavored :)

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  10:42:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well...it wasn't watermelon flavored, but we can have a rematch using that gum. Hell, we can fight with every flavor known to man, that is if my opponent isn't to scared.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  5:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I see CRASH making a dash for the ring, with a pack of BIG RED in one hand and DOUBLEMINT in the other. This is gonna be vicious!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  6:30:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aw dammit! i wasn't in the ring. i was having fun at Disneyland yesterday. Looks like we'll have to postpone it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  04:54:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rematch called on the count of FUN? Wait a minute, wheres the violence, the bloodshed, the inhumanity to your fellow man, the blood, the sweat, the tears, you 2 in your cute little wrestling tights and the gum? We the public demand it from you. Give us what we want.(crowd chanting) WE WANT SENSELESS ACTS OF VIOLENCE,WE WANT SENSELESS ACTS OF VIOLENCE,WE WANT SENSELESS ACTS OF VIOLENCE,WE WANT SENSELESS ACTS OF VIOLENCE,WE WANT SENSELESS ACTS OF VIOLENCE,WE WANT SENSELESS ACTS OF VIOLENCE,(what we really want)WE WANT SENSELESS POSTS!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  3:26:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well...I haven't seen my opponent for some time in this ring, so it will be kind of hard to start senseless acts of violence....unless I attack the audience.....hmmm. That's interesting. I've given you all fair warning. Now the only way to save yourselves is to beg crash to re-enter the ring and give the people what they want.

Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  12:22:15 AM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"kill spectators" bart simpson

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  01:42:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill the poor!
Toooniiiiiiiiiiittte!!!!

Jello Biafra

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  12:34:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL James!

KILL Bart!! KILL Bart!!
Kill BART!! Kill BART!!

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  12:36:38 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"This is the pot smoking hat"

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  02:41:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you see the picture of Fluffy playing with Jon Soldo's pot?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  12:41:07 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

Ive been away for some time now.

Ive met the love of my life, having a great time .

Hope all of you had a great holiday break, school starts back soon, Ill be back in full force soon enough.

peace,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2002 :  06:48:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Crash, welcome back!! I hope it is a physical manifestation and not a drug induced one. More power to ya. HAPPINESS

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  05:44:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thought you'd seen the last of it. Didn't cha!! MWWHAAAAAAAAAHAAAA

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:26:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Go back to hell from whence you came! I banish thee!!!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have you been reading Lord of the Rings again. GEEZ, you little princess!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Again?! I haven't stopped!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:52:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nevereth Tryst!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  3:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pronounced TRY-ist not Trist, just so ya know!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  05:16:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aahhhhhh....but you see, I haven't been trying my hardest, so therefore I should still try, shouldn't I?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  2:59:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:19:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(in my best Nelson voice) Haw haw!! You can't do that anymore!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  02:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YES I CAN:

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:54:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DAMN YOU!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:56:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:59:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK...I won't try.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  03:01:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb Said:
quote:
OK...I won't try.

And boy, that ain't much!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  1:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, I've heard you say differently!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  6:09:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well...instead of making a new topic....I decided to continue this one. I was doing my Philosophy homework (which takes aboot 6 hours to do) and I was doing this section where you have to pick out the conclusion. Anyway, this paragraph came up and I decided to bring back the original purpose of this topic.

"History has shown repeatedly that you cannot legislate morality, nor does anyone have a right to. The real problem is the people who have a vested interset in sustaining the multibillion-dollar drug industry created by the laws against drugs. The legalization of drugs would remove the thrill of breaking the law; it would end the suffering cause by unmetered doses, impurities and substandard paraphernalia. A huge segment of the underground and extralegal economy would move into a legitimate economy, taking money away from criminals, eliminating crime and violence, and restoring many talented people to useful endeavor."
(Thomas L. Wayburn, Letter to the Editor)

I know it doesn't really pertain to marijuana, but I still think it has some bearing.

oh well.........back to work.....

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  8:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, it absolutely pertains to our green friend. I can't remember exactly where this took place(UK maybe?), but in one place where it was decriminalized, studies showed that marijuana use dropped dramatically as well as use of other drugs.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  8:48:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, and you might want to check this story out...

quote:

On the morning of February 12, DEA agents carried out a massive series of
raids on California's medical cannabis co-operatives and providers. The
ultimate result of these raids is that hundreds of seriously ill patients
who rely on these support groups must now turn to the streets and black
market in order to obtain their medicine.

Disturbingly, these raids took place on the same day that our nation's
federal law enforcement agencies were to be on their highest alert
protecting Americans from a possible terrorist attack. At a time when
federal law enforcement resources are desperately needed to combat the
real threat of terrorism in America, it is absurd that the DEA would spend
time and money coordinating and implementing an assault on California's
medical marijuana patients and providers. Even more appalling is that
this action took place despite the fact that these clubs enjoy the support
of California voters, local law enforcement, the San Francisco District
Attorney's office, and the San Francisco Board of Supervisors.

Please take five minutes to write to your Congressmen and Senators, urging
them to go on record opposing these DEA raids as a waste of time and money
and as a violation of the will of the people of California. We also
recommend that you request your elected official to introduce legislation
in Congress to cut the DEA's budget by the amount of money spent planning
and carrying out these misguided raids. NORML has provided a pre-written
letter which you can e-mail or fax to your representative by visiting:

http://capwiz.com/norml2/issues/alert/?alertid=100506&type=CO

Thank you for your help in this important matter.

Sincerely,

R. Keith Stroup
Executive Director
NORML

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  05:20:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Again, I recommend you all acquire and READ "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer.

Here in DC they finally put the Medical Marijuana issue to a vote. They put it on the ballot, let THE PEOPLE vote on it. When the voting was over they refused to release the results. The govt was drug into court and forced to release the count. When they released the count, which was 69% in favor of Medical Marijuana, the govt also said "That regardless of the outcome, they would not support or endorse that bill to pass." Now what is that? The people have spoken, and they still think THEY know whats best. Well I feel they are supposed to represent us REGARDLESS of their personal opinions. We put them there to represent us, and when WE tell THEM what WE want, they treat us like children who don't know whats good for us. I think that is a load of crap! They will have it the way THEY want it despite our letters, votes, etc.

Fluffy said in:http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=847

quote:
An organization called H.E.M.P.(Help End Marijuana Prohibition) offered a $100,000 challenge to the world to prove them wrong. Here it is: If all the fossil fuels and their derivatives, as well as trees for paper and construction were banned in order to save the planet, reverse the Greenhouse Effect and stop deforestation; THEN there is only one known annually renewable source that is capable of providing the overall majority of the world's paper and textiles, meet all of the worlds transportation, industrial, and home energy needs, while simultaneously reducing pollution, rebuilding the soil, and cleaning the atmosphere all at the same time....
And that substance is-the same one that did it all before-Cannabis Hemp...Marijuana!

http://www.jackherer.com

Cannibas Hemp was legal tender(money) in most of the Americas from 1631-until the early 1800's. Why? To encourage American farmers to grow more.
You could pay your taxes with cannibas hemp throughout America for over 200 years!
You could be jailed in America for not growing cannabis during several periods of shortage, e.g.,in Virginia between 1763 and 1767.
Benjamin Franklin started one of Americas first paper mills with cannabis. This allowed America to have a free colonial press without having to beg or justify the need for paper and books from England.
There are cities all over the country named for the fact that they were HEMP producing areas. Like Hempstead, Long Island. Which I think is near Jon Soldo.
Hemp is overall, the strongest, most-durable, longest-lasting natural soft-fiber ont he planet. It's leaves and flower tops were-depending on the culture-the first second or third most important and most used medicines for 2/3 of worlds people for at least 3000 years, until the turn of the century. Hemp is, by far, Earth's premier, renewable natural resource. This is why HEMP is so very important.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  12:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's absolutely outrageous! Even if you forget recreational use, which they shouldn't have the right to deny us anyway, the economic potential is tremendous, as is evident in your post. While we're polluting this planet for all it's worth, a few old ignorant assholes are keeping us from putting an end to it.

Oh, and I'm still waiting to go to court to find out what my sentence will be for being an evil pothead. The date is 4/18 I believe. Did you know that there's a question on the FAFSA that asks if you've ever been convicted of possession of marijuana? If you answer yes, you can forget about getting any federal loans. My lawyer tells me that since I'm getting everything together for school and am staying clean, that I shouldn't have to worry... the judge should see that and not go out to ruin my life. But still. What bullshit.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  11:39:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay, LAY OFF THE WEED!! and EUCALYPTUS!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000