Need some help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Reeko
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  12:21:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Reeko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
First off, I know this is the Tim Reynolds message board, but in knowing that TIM shares some fans with Dave Matthews Im going to ask the following question...
I am despretly searching for a copy of the concert Dave Matthews Band had on August 8/2001 @ the Molson Centre in Montreal !!
I went to this concert and it was absolutely amazing! any help in finding a copy of this show would be muchly appreciated :)

"Ok you found me out, Beyond without a doubt, Your lie is safe with me, A friend I'm sure you are"
~Sara & Tegan

Reeko
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  9:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Reeko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Somebody must have some info for me ....

"Ok you found me out, Beyond without a doubt, Your lie is safe with me, A friend I'm sure you are"
~Sara & Tegan
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2001 :  12:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why don't you try a DMB message board?

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Reeko
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2001 :  12:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Reeko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have also, and I thought there were some nice people in here that would consider helping me out, since there are other posts regarding dmb related stuff.
thanx for the help issac

~Sara & Tegan
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2001 :  12:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Reeko,

You had thread at one of my posts with your question (DMB show) towards the end of the post.

Well, I responded to it, with some good places to look, so before you start getting all bitchy why dont you check all the places you asked the question.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=589

And you cant get mad when people dont responed to you, when you ask DMB questions in a Tim Reynolds site.

But if you go to thoses places I told you then youll be able to find what your looking for, but no one is just going to hand the show to you, you have to search for it like everyone else does.

peace,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  09:52:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe noone is responding because noone has it. That is a possibility worth considering. I really don't think the nice people on this board would snub you just because you asked about DAVE. It is probably much more likely that noone here has that particular recording. If I had it, I would be more than happy to share as I imagine everyone here would as well. This group is pretty good at sharing the wealth. Good luck with finding it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  10:34:54 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope Reeko Suave, I don't have it, like Fluffy said. Go look at minarets.net, I'm sure you can find it there.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Reeko
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  11:19:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Reeko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hehe Found it at Nancies.org

~Sara & Tegan
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  11:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
thanx for the help issac

Hahaha, issac didnt even do anything.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000