TRelated Topics
 Video of me playing stream, please critique
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lozthegreat
Is Anybody Here?

12 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  2:21:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit lozthegreat's Homepage  Send lozthegreat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here is a video of me playing stream at one of the local bars I play at. Ive had this on google video for a while and I saw that offspring put a video on here, so I figured id put mine on too.
Im really trying to polish up my playing on this song, so and critique would be great.
Thanks

http://video.google.com/videopreviewbig?q=tim+reynolds+playable%3Atrue&time=0&page=1&docid=-3452006167210955012&urlcreated=1122229162&chan=Uploaded&prog=Kris+Loz+-+Stream+%284-7-05%29&date=Sun+Jun+19+2005+at+8%3A00+PM+PDT

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  7:41:15 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the whole thing sounds like it's in a different timing than TR's version, but i liked it alot.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  8:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Same thing I said to offspring... slow down a little and get to hybrid picking instead of just strumming over the 'mary had a little lamb' part... I think that would make quite a difference.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000