TRelated Topics
 archive dot org
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  09:43:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wow I got a otn of music from archive.org

Im sure everyone here is aware of it but if not go check it out. Has a lot of 2005 audio.

I got the APril 14th show. Not sure where it was at...

AMAZING!

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  10:47:13 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Archive.org has been in my signature here for at least a year...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  11:17:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
haha
oh yea thats right
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  5:10:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Archive.org has been in my signature here for at least a year...

Much longer...I remember it took me quite a while to figure out the whole thing as well. And it truly is a treasure trove of music.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  6:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
new show is on its way soon. 7/14/05, from my pal Crumbo.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2005 :  12:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dunno how to work that site lol wish i did thoguh

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2005 :  08:07:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoeGamo05

i dunno how to work that site lol wish i did thoguh
What don't you understand?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  01:31:41 AM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how the torrents work, i can't get em' to start lol and i've looked through the help pages :(

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  08:29:07 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You don't have to use torrents to use the archive. You can use FTP, or you can use your web browser to download the files individually. There are plenty of options that are easy enough to work. I'd suggest FTP, though.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000