Fluffy since you just got on...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  03:58:05 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to say hi and see how everythings going. I reallly enjoted the whole tour and I think I speak for everyone including Krystal. Take some time off and relax and if you get board you know where you can e-mail me at. Tell Tim we cannot wait for some new 'shit'. If I ca do anything for you all when you come in thebay area let me know.
Peace and BOOM BOOM DOOM,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  04:14:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey BJ Thanx to you and Krystal for the kind words. Feel free to stay in touch during our break. I will not forsake the message board. I thought you might like to know, tonite I copied over the set list for the stage and there is a tribute to you on it. I listed Doom as "Boom Boom Doom". Thanx to you for the idea, your comment is now immortalized on the setlist for Asheville Music Zone show 11/16/01. Looking forward to our return to the bay area. We love that area. Did you know I was born in Oakland? Rew lived in SF for 7 years, he just moved back to DC 4 years ago. WE really love that area. We cry everytime we have to leave.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000