Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tyler And Tim!!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

timreynoldsd1
Is Anybody Here?

9 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  9:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Send timreynoldsd1 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here is a pic of me and tim out back after the concert!! This was so cool to finally meet him!!!! Thank you again fluffly, this is the pic i want tim to sign when i see him again in Tennessee!!!
[C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Folders\jpg\meandtim2][/img]

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  10:02:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
k, let me help you out with that.

upload it to the web, then post the pic.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  10:09:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
heres the picture for Tyler.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  10:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that's Tyler and Tim. And Me (beard on far right) and KevinGTArch (half of face behind Tyler), and I know Silky The Pimp is right there, but I think not in this picture... Oh, that's his hat behind the guy in the yellow shirt (and I would assume that his body is somewhere under that hat)...

So that's the crew from here. Cool, I didn't know I would make it on here like that...

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

KevinGTArch
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  12:51:47 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinGTArch an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, Tyler, nice resolution on the pic...wish my pic had come out as well. Yeah that's half of my fairly-shaped melon behind the left of Ty....dear GOD what kind of face am I makin?

Peace,

Kev

KB
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  1:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you were a little closer, we would all think you were nibbling Tyler's ear, you pervert.

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

KevinGTArch
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  3:53:29 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinGTArch an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seriously, man, I was HUNGRY...I mean I ate some serious Krystals afterwards, so that ear was looking mighty tasty. But I quickly thought better of myself and retracted the idea for everyone's sake.

Kev

KB
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  3:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
man I wish I didn't have the same name as that eating establishment.

Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  4:36:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kevin, can you say Mike Tyson wannabe??

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  6:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, that was really nice of you to help Tyler with the pic! Liz
Go to Top of Page

KevinGTArch
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  7:31:37 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinGTArch an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't wanna be like Mike!

But I would like to play guitar like Tim, damn straight.

Kev

KB
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  8:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Think you could've posted that picture a little bigger? Hehe..

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  03:11:53 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kevin ate some serious Krystal afterwards....what???

You both know I couldn't leave that one alone....And the Krystal/Krystal (you decide which is a name and which is a restaurant) is almost tooooo easy...

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  04:15:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Krystal, you have a beautiful name, don't fret, it could be alot worse, You could have been named Fred Durst. Now that would suck. Speaking of strange name coincedences, when we rented the van for this leg of the tour, there was a sign in the rental place that said to "Leave Fluffy at home!" Now how am i supposed to take that? See it could be alot worse.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  4:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Erich, that was really nice of you to help Tyler with the pic! Liz

no prob ;)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  4:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Speaking of strange name coincedences, when we rented the van for this leg of the tour, there was a sign in the rental place that said to "Leave Fluffy at home!" Now how am i supposed to take that? See it could be alot worse.

hahaha, thats weird. hey, at least your names not Toto!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  4:43:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for making my face less prevalent in that picture...Ha, just kidding. The big picture didn't really bother me, but I'll bet it was as huge as hell on your harddrive.

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  4:44:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, i just shrank the size, but its the same pic... so it'll take the same time to loaf. at least its not as big though

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  4:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

You both know I couldn't leave that one alone....And the Krystal/Krystal (you decide which is a name and which is a restaurant) is almost tooooo easy...

Peace

-Jason-

Jason, you can shut it.

Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  5:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Peace

-Jason-

Jason, you can shut it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  09:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew there would be some fallout from that comment. You go Girl!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  09:28:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fluffy. Jason's just jealous because you like me better than him. ha ha just kidding!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  09:32:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats like asking a parent which there favorite child is. But I definitely like your ATTITUDE better. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  12:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw, Fluffy. But you're not old enough to be our parent (are you? :o). But I understand the concept. In Jason's defense, if it wasn't for him, I would not know about this board (which he is probably kicking himself now for ever telling me about it...). And I guess if you are our parent, then that makes us brother and sister. At least I got the good looks in the family. :o)

Go to Top of Page

KevinGTArch
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  1:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinGTArch an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahaha ok see if you look at my original post it clearly states "krystals"....with the added S. C'mon KrystalS (with an S...like Erich with an H)...small, hot, square, not sure if they are in fact meat. >sigh< So much for avoiding the jokes, it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Probably should have saved us all trouble and opted for Waffle House but last time I went there they didn't even give us the waffle - no joke. What IS society coming to?

Kev

KB
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  05:21:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Krystal, after reading your other post, I guess I could see where my comments on this post might have been construed as babysitting. See your other post for more on this.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000