New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  3:57:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read that Fluffy is around to keep the fans happy. That is funny. Sounds like glorified babysitting to me! :o)

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  7:57:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
with 15000 albums and 5000 cds, he can babysit me anytime he wants too. I could just listen to his music for the whole time.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  11:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ha

-p

Go to Top of Page

strut24
Is Anybody Here?

35 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  04:23:31 AM  Show Profile  Send strut24 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy kept me happy..i got to hang with am Timmy and the boys...Fluffy and Tim and the other guy Tim who works with them are all awesome and thats all there is to it

J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  04:35:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Krystal, I am here cause I wanna be. If I keep the fans happy while doing that it is just icing on the cake.(Cake for EVERGREEN that is) I enjoy answering questions and joking about with this great bunch of people. I actually don't get paid for this part of the job. This part I do cause I appreciate Tim's fans the way Tim does. You all are a great bunch of people, proud to call you my friends. I am always glad to help and keep you guys a little closer to Tim. I consider myself very lucky to be on what you guys call the inside, and I want everyone to feel like they are on the inside with us. Happy fans make the BEST fans. It is so great that you guys are here! I am honored to be a part of this message board the way I am honored to get to work with TR. Oh and by the way, when I am not working with Tim I work security at a niteclub in DC, so I am very experienced at babysitting. Usually the "babies" are drunk and acting up. Being on the board is definitely not like babysitting, It is more like hanging with friends in my free time. Glad to have so many fun friends. Thanx for joining this big group of friends. Glad to have you around and glad you got the autographed pick.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  5:27:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't talk........... mouth's full

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  5:53:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you are making this way too easy.
"Can't talk........... mouth's full"
I don't think I even need to say what meaning there is behind that.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  6:22:02 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I see Evergreen is enjoying her cake!!! Fluffy, you are better than the best!!! Liz
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  7:43:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, you are too sweet! Thanks for those kind words, I know we all appreciate you so much! There's nothing like having friends who are well-connected. I am back home in Kansas for the week spending time with my family and I just want to tell everyone on the board to have a great holiday. I hope you get to spend it with those you love.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  10:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Krystal, That's great you have some time to spend with your family over the holiday. I also want to wish you and the TR message board family a safe and happy holiday!!!! Liz
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  11:47:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz, I Second That Emotion. Have a great thanksgiving everyone. Oh and Krystal, I have a surprise for you. I will try to post it here. keep watching. and Evergreen, Enjoy the cake!!! and don't talk with your mouth full. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2001 :  8:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, you have a surprise for me? Now I'm curious...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  09:32:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea but i don't know how to post pics on this message board. May just have to email it to you, or maybe I can get Soldo to put it up. We'll see. Try to be patient!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  11:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I will be patient. That is so nice of you to do that for me. I am excited to see the picture. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  12:02:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah Fluffy, I'm curious too. Maybe Krystal will tell me what your surprise to her is whenever she gets it....

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  4:28:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Its coming soon, thanx to Jon Soldo!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  5:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
woo hoo!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  5:40:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hope your are still here! I am talking to Jon right now and it should be here in a few minutes. ENJOY I hope you like it. It made me think of you!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  5:49:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am the bearer of Fluffys lovely gifts:

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  5:53:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TaaaaDaaaaaaa!!!!! IT is a big building in Chattanooga TN. I have no idea what it is or what it is for, but I thought it was pretty kewl. I guess you were there with us in spirit on the last day of the tour. It looked better at nite but I could get a shot a night, sorry! Hope you like it!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  6:19:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FIRE FIRE FIRE!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  6:22:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's even spelled the RIGHT way! KEWL!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  9:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FLUFFY!! Thanks so much!! And thanks Jon for posting it. I can't believe you were thinking of me on tour. I hope you didn't have to stop the whole TR tour to get that shot. But I love it!! If I ever see the word "Fluffy" written on the side of a building I will take a pic of it and send it to you. You just made my day!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2001 :  12:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Krystal, Glad you liked them. I actually took them after we parted ways with Mr Reynolds as Rew and i were heading out of town for our drive back to DC. I noticed them when we came into town for the show, but the opportunity to take a picture did not present itself until the next day. If you would like better copies of them email me and I will be happy to email you the originals for better quality. They might make nice screensavers or something. Once again, Glad you liked them and the guitar pick.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2001 :  07:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See Krystal I told you Fluffy was around to keep the fans happy...TR really did pick the best Manager. And you thought I was joking..HeHe. You should print off your picture, frame it and put TR's pick behind the glass with it. Then put it on the wall over your stereo or something. Have fun fun fun. Then when people come over and say "hey whats that", you can throw on some TR music and tell them the story.
Hey Fluffy...do you have anything with Evergreen on it, you know, a sign or anything...maybe something in green. I'm not fussy. HeHe just kidding...I've got all i need right now, don't worry about the sign.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  12:30:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually I do have a sign, I will see what I can do!! Always glad to help. I know you said you have "Everything you need" but could it really hurt to have one more thing? I think not!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  12:04:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey where ya been Krystal?

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  12:47:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't been posting much, not really a whole lot to say, just reading some of the posts. I do better with email. But thanks for the concern and I'll try not to make myself so scarce!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  01:18:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats what we like to see, people dropping by we haven't seen in a while. Old friends!! Glad you are still poking your head in from time to time.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  01:37:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes! come in and have a rest. No doubt thou art weary from thine adventures. Praytell, for my own amusement, allow my ears to fall upon one of thine tales.

Sorry, I've been reading The Lord of the Rings.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  02:21:43 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the hell? The Old English version of The Lord Of The Rings, no doubt. (Or is it the King James Version?)

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  05:59:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's all GREEK to me. Or is that ENGLISH? Whats the difference?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  7:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No I just meant that I was getting into the spirit of the Old English times. But then again it has been a difficult read as it is written in Old English. Maybe that's why I'm still one the first book.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  8:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean, tho. I very often take on the lingo of the writer who I'm reading at the moment. I think Lord Of The Rings was one of the books that did that to me. Another one is Ender's Game. When I read that I get all technical and whatnot. Wordy, maybe, that's how I should say it. Either way, I know what you mean.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  9:01:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...one thing I don't like aboot reading a lot is that after a while you start to think the way people write. Like I'd be narrating stuff while I was doing it. And he slowly picked up the soda and walked slowly toward the register. Then noticing his friend, stopped to express his good fortune. Stuff like that would drive me crazy not because it was funny, but because nothing interseting happened. It would be like that movie that Al wanted to make "A Day in the Life of a Shoe Salesman" where he just sat on his ass all day.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  07:12:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Reading is FUNdamental!!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000