What the devil? A quere for fluf.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  6:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey fluf, whats the deal with this pic of tim?

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  8:39:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Danger Will Robinson!!! Danger!!

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  01:30:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The true alien showed himself in Cleveland at the Agora Ballroom. It was a very rare appearance of TR in his natural state.

He found that bag backstage, I don't know why he put it on his head. I guess he is just weird. Yea, he's weird! But I had to get a picture. I was thinking of offering it to one of those tabloids who offer all that money for a picture of a REAL Alien.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  01:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats crazy, is that a crushed up cigarete box in there?

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  01:58:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My guess is that it's one of those cardboard handles that they put on those marble bags. 'Cause it looks like a marble bag the more you look at it, if you know what I mean.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  02:07:37 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No way that's a marble bag. Cause if it was, then the marbles would have to be in it, which would mean they were in his head, and if they were in his head, then he wouldn't have put that bag on there and be standing like a Macy's window person.

It is definately a fruit bag.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  02:20:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you... REALLY well endowed? Try new Trojan "hung like Godzilla's tail" condoms.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  02:24:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Same kind of bag only that one held fruit. Oranges to be precise. And indeed that is the little cardboard(more like paper) handle.

Doah my 56K modem did not allow me to see EnthuTIMsiasts post until now. Yes you are correct a fruit bag, you old fruit bag!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  02:55:16 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I may be an old fruit bag, but my fruit's not old and shriveled.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  06:36:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Touche!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000