d/l: Mystic Vision feat. Tim
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  06:13:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=09RJBRNZ

I dont know how MegaUpload works when it comes to large files, so if this fucks up for you im sorry... but try anyway. good fun show to listen to.

~pw'oikr
~( ">

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  08:10:19 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this is a whole show by Mystic Vision from back in the day, with TR?

Cool. :)

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  1:09:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
gah, I left this dling while I was at work, and when I got back I moved the files from temp to storage, and it said they'd expired. Doh! Oh well, I'll just dl them again...

thanks erich!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  9:38:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey thanks. I've been waiting for this one. I might torrent it later next week after finals.

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  9:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
glad to get this out. its a shame, because I cant put it on the archive (Mystic Vision isnt listed)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  11:55:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
damnit, I got the download to work once, but now whenever I try to download it, it just stalls bigtime. Can't get past a few percent. Oh well... :(

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  2:13:08 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome Erich, I too have been waiting for this show forever, I'm about to try dl'ing it now!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  1:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erich I downloaded this, but I encountered an error when unzipping track 11. Is there anyway you might be able to send this to me via Email? Just track 11 that is. Everything else came out fine.

Zachmozach@yahoo.com

Thanks again for the tunes.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  1:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if he can't I can AIM or put it on my server for you.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

GtrOpus
Is Anybody Here?

43 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  4:17:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can someone fill me in on Mystic Vision.

Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  8:45:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

if he can't I can AIM or put it on my server for you.

Cool I'll be looking for you to be on sometime.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  10:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Can someone fill me in on Mystic Vision.

As best I know, they are a local (Sante Fe, local to TR) Reggae band. I think this was some type of benefit show, or maybe a festival, where TR played his own set, and aslo joined Mystic Vision on their set.

Here is the orginal thread about the show, looks to have been a PEACE benefit: http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2842&SearchTerms=mystic,vision

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  9:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm now seeding this at http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=45497&hit=1

Thanks to Erich and enthuTIMsiast!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  9:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awesome... if I didn't have it already, I'd jump on it.

Thanks for bting it, though.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000