could someone help me??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eurovw89
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2005 :  6:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Send eurovw89 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i was wondering if someone could please tab out Tim's whole part from I'll back you up. I am going to play it for my girlfriend. Im going to tape me playing Dave's part then tape me playing Tim's part and give it to her. it is "our" song. I know there is tabs of my "solo" part, i would just like to have to whole thing. Thanks guys.
jeff

eurovw89
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2005 :  6:05:40 PM  Show Profile  Send eurovw89 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my email address is eurovw89@msn.com could u send it to me there thanks a million
Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2005 :  8:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hmm.. u could always try tabbing it ur self....

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  07:48:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gay it up, guy.

You'd be able to play the Tim part, but not figure it out yourself?

Oh yeah, could someone tab out the first track off of McLaughlin, De Lucia, and Di Meola Live in San Fran for me as well...I wanna play it for my girlfriend.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  2:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or you could just put a little tape recorder inside of your guitar and just lip synch and pretend like you're playing both parts at once. That's a good gimmick.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

anthony1832
Try A Little Harder

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  07:59:34 AM  Show Profile  Send anthony1832 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Download "Amazing Slow Downer" You can slow down the song to any speed and tab it note for note.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  6:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm glad someone helped this guy out, instead of being pricks for no real reason.

you could play the tim part note for note, but i wouldn't, if it's for someone. just improv the solo in a major. give it a personal touch.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000