New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  2:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Which would you choose? I plan on going to the Sony Store within the next week and deciding if i really want a PSP over an Ipod.

Gigs upon gigs of memory for music is nice, but I think I'd rather have a more versatile toy like a PSP. Also, you can buy more memory for a PSP, though it still its nothing close to 20 Gigs.

I really don't know enough yet to make a great argument, thats why I've brought it to the boards.

I'll also let you know what sort of neat things i learn at the Sony Store

Tim, come to Canada!

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  8:01:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hhhmmm . . . I dunno, though choice. Personally, i'd love to get my hands on a PSP. They look cool as hell.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  10:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The two really can't be compared, they are meant for two different purposes.

If you want to listen to a large amount of music on it and have a great battery life, go with the ipod. If you want to have a little bit of your music with you, but be able to play games, get the psp.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  11:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a 20 gig IPOD and it goes EVERYWHERE with me. I don't know how long it's been since I actually listened to a CD. If I buy a CD, the first time it comes out of the case is to go into my computer to be loaded into ITunes and put on my IPOD.

I'm not really into video games much, so I'd say IPOD if I were given this choice.

But as was already said, if you're more into music, go with the IPOD, if you'd rather have a game machine you can take anywhere, get the PSP.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  3:18:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like everyone else has said... it's hard to compare the two since they're primarily for 2 different things. If you want to take large amounts of music with you wherever you go, IPOD. If you want to have music with you sometimes but be able to play video games on the crapper, PSP.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  5:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
psp. if the thing had a toaster, i'd just sell all the rest of my stuff.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  6:28:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not that into gaming anymore as it tends to waste my time, so I would definetely go with the iPod.

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  5:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not into gaming. such a concept does not compute.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

vmody2
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  11:43:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

hey you can just get a free iPod if you want.

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14454453
http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16587932
Just follow the link, sign up for the offer, and refer some people. Everyone is usually scared to do the offers, but I've done it and it can be trusted. YOu can sign up for blockbuster, or eFax. eFax is good because you don't get charged, all you do is sign up and they give a free one month trial, and cancel before the month ends. Give it a shot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000