New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  01:08:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a whack load exams in a couple days and instead of learning things like accounting, i decided to teach myself shockwave flash.

So behold my first game! It's nothing huge but I think it's pretty darn good for a first try.
The fastest time so far is 25, my best is 28

Press go and guide the mouse through the maze as fast as possible without touching the sides

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/guitarted/mazev2.swf

If you find a glitch or way to cheat, let me know. Enjoy!

P.S. the in game timer counts in increments of 5 but your final time is down to the second

Tim, come to Canada!

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  11:18:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
game make me crazy.

36 seconds.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  7:41:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm impressed that you can program that.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  07:10:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I gave up.
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  1:37:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was lured by the possibility of a distraction from my studying...and I am pathetic at this game.Like Teri I gave up. Back to Anatomy/ physiology. I should get some kind of award for sitting through this....(the class not the game), Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  2:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it was 40 nsec but then it said cheater
:(
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  3:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's impossible to do with my built in laptop mouse where I use my finger.....very very frustrating.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  3:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith

it was 40 nsec but then it said cheater
:(

yea that happened to me once i dont understand how

I have 5 invisible chekc points set up so that you cant just right click and move your mouse to the bottom but for some reason it occasionally doesnt register you through all the checkpoints. very frustrating

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  3:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh cuz i clicked...
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  4:09:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
clicked what exactly?

I'd love to figure out what has been making that glitch

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  4:42:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
like if u start then click a button again, you can go through and tocuh the walls no problem...however when u finish it says cheater....
i clicked by accident got through then realized i cheated
lol
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  5:57:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah yes you cant do that

make sure you arent holding down any button when you go through the maze. You did the same thing my friend did who first discovered that. Thats why i needed to implement checkpoints.

If you're real smart you can figure out where the check point are, and then just hold down the mouse and skip from point to point and then finish

but i added enough that by the time youve done that though you probably havent managed a highscore

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2005 :  08:37:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
plus we have lives...
haha
i always wanted to get into flash but I can't read or add or even multiply...
no im lying, im just lazy.
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  2:35:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im lazy too, but when the only other thing to do is study for examinations, all of a sudden I get a passion for, well, anything else

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  05:51:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean; I was that way in school too. I thought I'd be done with that problem once I graduated for good, but at work I still have deadlines, so I often surf the net, go online shopping, or visit the BOARD instead of doing what I'm supposed to.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  08:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok Guitarted... I've given this some thought, and I want you to program me something. I won't ravage your creative abilities by making things too specific, but let's just lay down some "key" words for you to work with. They are:

Salma Hayek
Eva Longoria
Virtual Reality
Fulfilling my fantasy of a menage a trois with Salma Hayek and Eva Longoria

Ok that should do it... umm, get to work.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000