Tim Reynolds Chat Room...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  10:54:41 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im trying to start one, but the one I have up is only temporary. At this moment if you want to chat, thread with your AIM login name. Then Ill invite you to come chat, and you click yes. then we are chatting.

peace, get high cause i am,
Philip

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  12:20:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
check it out :)

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=57

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  12:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich, I clicked on the link but I was the only one there. Is this a no girls allowed thing or am i an idiot? Liz
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  12:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think message boards are more my thing anyway...unless we all just decided when to meet there and all went and chatted away and then left and that was it for a week or something...

But really, I don't have AIM installed or IRC or whatever it is that's required. So I couldn't chat anyway.

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  2:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason I really like that idea.

about a meeting time, then we all chat together, every couple of weeks

-Philip

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  4:35:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, its just cause no one else was in the room. I would love to have an organized chat time for y'all, its too bad though that fluffy most likely (not ruling out out though) wouldnt be a part of it.

I'll organize one soon then.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  6:24:13 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm down for organizing a time to meet in there and chat for a bit. Let me know we decide on something.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  7:00:57 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You all can count me in, if I'm welcome!!!!! Liz
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  08:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd be delighted to be there if you schedule it at a time I can get on. You see the weird hours I keep by my posts. I am sure we can work something out. I know Jon was trying to set one up at one point and was having some problems. Maybe he got them worked out. LMK

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000