Hey Fluffy, do you remember meeting me?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  10:13:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Would be a little funny if you didnt, seeing how i see so much of you here now... but at the last Wetlands show you guys went to, i was outside right when the van pulled up. I was wearing the hat in my picture and taking some snap shots, standing around looking like a nerd and feeling all silly It was awkward as hell cause theres this tiny guy popping out of the van whom ive been admiring for over a year, and it was surealistic. I was doing the same thing at the offering show, i was the idiot that took the *one* flash picture durring the set, thinking that the flash was off. I chatted with you for a bit, you guys hit traffic coming down cause of the Puerto Rican parade or something like that. I felt really silly standing a half a block away taking pictures from behind a wall of the guys car, but hey, im allowed the first few TIMes .

Heres a little funny for ya, in case you havent seen it the last time i posted a picture of it. Heres the tour van getting ticketed by a female police officer on horseback *laughs*:

I have the bigger prints on my drive, these are the tiny ones, thats why its a bit hard to see.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  12:38:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just so this doesnt get lost, as im going out :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  08:48:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  4:23:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rew, quick run out to the van, I think we are getting a ticket, there is a cop on a horse behind the van. Thanx for the warning Erich with an h. Indeed I do remember you lurking about. You should have just come up. I hope we do not appear that unapproachable. Next TIMe. Oh and it was the Gay Pride Parade that slowed our arrival to the Offering show. And I remember you from there as well. Hope we get to spend a little more time chatting next TIMe. Come right up so you can get better pics of us. You know like papparazzi!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  4:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes Yes, you caught us. It was our participation in the gay pride parade that slowed our arrival. What a wild time that was. TOODLES!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  4:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha, dont tell me the whole cREW is marching to the beat of a different drummer behind the scenes here fluffster!

jk of course. im a big tori amos fan so i talk to a lot of people on her message board that are gay and lesbian, and its hard sometimes cause they take offence so easily to honest curiousity.

tangent!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  6:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew Fluffy and Rew weren't "just friends"

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  09:25:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, but who is dom and who is sub? The question just boggles the mind. Not to drag Jon Soldo into this but he did let us crash at his house. Maybe he can shed some insight.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000