So where is everyone from?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  12:23:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm from the great state of cheese... wisconsin... i am going to soon be going to minnesota for school... but for now its wisconsin.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  01:21:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I come from the state which is the best at making cheese (at least that's what all the commercials and billboards say). Yes I'm talking about the great state of California (Los Angeles).

Go to Top of Page

David Kludt
Is Anybody Here?

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  01:30:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  02:18:36 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Easy Bay California near Walnut Creek

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  02:42:10 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mississippi.

But look at this link, it is much more informative...and tells the same thing...

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=93

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

padraig41
Is Anybody Here?

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  02:55:17 AM  Show Profile  Send padraig41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i am from the land o' lincoln. western suburbs of shicago to be somwhat exact.

patrick
padraig41@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  09:56:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm originally from Kansas, went to college in Nebraska and Arkansas, and now I am in Memphis going to grad school.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  10:13:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I live in France... I just can't get enough of butch dykes with hairy legs and armpits.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  10:29:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Silky, I have hairy legs armpits AND I like women ;-)

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  10:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm originally born and raised in New Jersey. No jokes please!!!!! I live in the First State, Delaware. There's a joke here on t-shirts that says "Dela-where?" I must say we have some very nice beaches! Liz
Go to Top of Page

KevinGTArch
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  12:33:18 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinGTArch an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right now I'm calling Atlanta my home...and loving it, never a dull minute or a minute without rush hour traffic. When I get sick of the city and need some time away I go to a little place called Albany, GA about 3 hours from here...don't go there, you don't want to.

Kev

KB
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  12:59:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The place where everything is bigger.....TEXAS....

Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  3:17:52 PM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...i used to live in kansas too...then i moved to....south carolina...boy that sucks.....but its okay..cause tim is here tonight!!!!!!!!!...lets see about 9 hours to tim...oh yes!...
james

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  4:51:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey James, where are you in SC? From my experience it is the most miserable shithole of a state that I could have hoped never to encounter. Everything is backwards from the way things are done in the rest of the rational free world. I hate South Carolina, and I pity all those who dwell within its clutches.
-J

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  4:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tallahassee, FL.

Tim = God

-p

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  5:13:45 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm from Iowa.........

No....seriously...I am....

What the hell is so funny?!

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

JettaRacer
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  6:17:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've just recently moved from Atlanta to the rainy city of Seattle.

By the way, did I tell you it was raining?

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  7:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Queens, NY

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  02:19:25 AM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey silky..im from charleston....and yes..it is quite messed up here...i find myself cursing the way things are done here constantly....but what are ya gonna do...................besides move..
james

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  04:17:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy-Washington DC
Tim Rew-Manassas Park VA
Tim Reynolds-Santa Fe NM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Ken
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  10:42:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Birmingham, AL. I think i'm the only one in this state who visits this message board, which is a shame. Of course, I could be wrong. That could have something to do with Tim never coming thru this state. However, I've managed to catch his show in Atlanta twice.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  12:10:44 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I feel that, I think I'm the only person in Mississippi that visits here...

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Is Anybody Here?

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  5:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Sarah an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm from New Orleans and i wrote a poem.

Chicken pot. chicken pot. chicken pot pie.

I will buy a chicken pot pie
and share some with my neighbor ms. turner.

I will freeze my chicken pot pie
and save some for when i watch tv.

I will microwave the chicken pot pie
and hide it under my friends bed.

Chicken pot. chicken pot. chicken pot pie.

Sarah Q
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  6:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Irvine California. Thats about right in between San Diego and Los Angles. PS what is this "rain" you guys keep talking about? I've never heard of it.

Oh yeah, and I'm in Apt. F which is upstairs. (sucks to be the poor saps underneath us 'cause we are loud!)

Go to Top of Page

atlantamusician
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  7:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Send atlantamusician an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Atlanta is where i call home. but i'm living and going to school in Tallahassee, FL.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  08:13:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the poem Sarah, ironically enuf, TR was joking about Chicken Pot Pies a week or so ago. Weird how that kinda stuff happens.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  7:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
synchronicity

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

jen-jen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  5:58:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eugene, Oregon....for now.

Go to Top of Page

ryan28
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  6:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Originally from Montana, went to college and now live in Jamestown, ND.

Ryan

Go to Top of Page

Mellow Trippin
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  04:23:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From a small ass town called Pittsburg in Kansas, we do
have alot of live bands just none that I wish to see so
I have to goto Lawerance or KC to see a good show

Another pitcher sir
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  3:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm from this really small town in upstate new york called voorheesville. they're all white, middle class heterosexuals. they like the same music, eat the same things, shop at the same places, soeak the same and dress the same. no one is different here. ironically, no one here is into communism.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

InterpretingThePast
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  2:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well if someone has to do it, then it might as well be me. I'm representing Massachusetts. Raised in western mass, went to school south of boston, and now payin' the bills on the cape.

dane

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2001 :  3:38:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm originally born and raised in New Jersey. No jokes please!!!!! I live in the First State, Delaware. There's a joke here on t-shirts that says "Dela-where?" I must say we have some very nice beaches! Liz

I'm in Delaware as well ... I hate that joke. But, at least DE doesn't emit noxious fumes across the Tri-State area as NJ does :) But it still sucks none the less.

-----------------------
Post Whore
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  03:06:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I live in Redondo Beach (basically LA) but I'm not really from here. Before LA I lived in DC, and before that Sacramento, and before that Dayton. If I had to say I was from one of those places, it would definitely be DC.

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  10:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey!! I'm from DC, what a coicedence! HEHE actually if you want to get technical, I am from Oakland CA and Teri is from............

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  02:23:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Okay, I was born in San Pablo, CA. But we moved away before I could even talk, so that doesn't really count, does it?

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  3:14:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

PS what is this "rain" you guys keep talking about? I've never heard of it.

Look out your window RIGHT NOW. It's raining hard in Redondo. How about Irvine?

Go to Top of Page

Caedmanz
Is Anybody Here?

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  3:52:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Caedmanz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Knoxville, Tennessee... why does Tim not visit?

Cædmanz
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  4:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know, but it's raining light but consistantly in San Rafael (San Fransico).

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  8:57:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
After the last electric tour(which was the last time TR played Tennessee) it took a lot of time to get him back to the great state of Tennessee. On this past acoustic tour we actually played Chattanooga TN so hopeful this is a sign of things to come and we will be back in Nashville, Memphis and maybe even Knoxville. Sorry, its a hard border for them to cross, but they are working thru it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  9:02:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good gosh, I hope you come to Memphis. That would mean that I can drive one hour and see you and Tim. Of course, I'll probably drive six hours to Atlanta and New Orleans, also, but at least there would be one show that I could get to in less time than the show itself takes.

Can you play Oxford, MS? Hell, just come to my room and do a show. You won't even have to set up and all that, I'll make it easy. But you are all invited.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  9:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cleveland, well near it, but FOR ALL PURPOSES I LIVE NEAR CLEVELAND!!!! GOOD GOD, NEAR CLEVELAND MAN!!!!
sorry bout that i get agriavated.

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When did Cleveland become part of Yugoslavia?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:18:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh...yeah...forgot aboot that...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HA. Busted.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So wait wait wait, let me get this straight, what you are implying is..... that Jay is not really from Yugoslavia? Oh my god! Say it isn't so!!! My world is collapsing around me. Is there nothing we can rely on anymore? Nothing we can count on? To have been mislead, so devious and calculating. Is nothing sacred? Well, all I know is I really am from the USA. I would never lie about such a thing. Shame on you Jay, Shame on you. Decieving all us good people. We were your friends, we trusted you. Oh how you have lets us down. Hang your head in shame and sulk off like a dog with his tail between his legs. HEY!! Maybe you should become a politician!!!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=753

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  12:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sorry...they revoked my citizenship, and as soon as i saw Fed Rep Yugoslavia...it brought back memories of Mama's olive oil...
MY sister had to put what country she lives in on some type of
"legal" paper, and she wrote, "America."
My friend one time had to write what his birthday was, and he wrote
(by the way we were aboot 10 at the time, and his birthday is the 22nd of september[day before mine]) DOB:13/4/9 it was pretty damn funny at the time, becasue he blammed his mom for not telling him his birthday.
I think i already posted this, but the high (DON"T TELL ME TO LAY OF THE WEED JUST CAUSE I SAID "HIGH!") school in my town says Chardon High School on the front, and in one of Chardon's famous snow storms, it fell of, turning Chardon High School into....Hard-on High School...it was on all the news channels, and everybody thought it was funny, so the school left the "c" off for the rest of the school year, but put it back up in the summer. And now if you go up to the school, there are aboot thirty screws in it so it won't fall down again...yes, good ole Chardon, Yugoslavia...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  12:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GEEZ!!! You Americans.....You all outta visit me here in East TIMor sometime. It's the best place on the planet. The sky is yellow and the sun is blue and music fills the air. There's a TR show everynight that plays in TIMe with meteor showers and Auroras. You can hear it no matter where you go. Even at night, the sky is all the colors of the rainbow with the stars in between. All the rich ripe food you need grows on trees and it snows off and on which makes everything even more beautiful yet it's not cold. I can walk around bare feet in it. There are purple mountains everywhere you look and tons and tons of trees. The trees have power over all the major decisions. They rule, everyone else follows. The water in the thousands of lakes, rivers and oceans is so clean and pure you can drink from them. And you get to take rides on whales whenever you want. Wow and then there's the animals...all kinds of animals and they come over for dinner and talk about daily current events such as how amazingly healthy everyone and everything is. And how there's nothing left to do but smile smile smile. Not even the scarlet begonias give anyone a touch of the blues.
That's East TIMor..I'm not sure where it is on the map cause we don't have maps here. People wander but they never get lost and all that glitters is not gold, yet everything is golden. The old that is strong does not wither and deep roots are never reached by the frost!!
Your all invited.
Some Americans in white coats keep trying to take me to a little white room with no windows, but they can't catch me!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  2:02:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sold. Time to pack my bags!

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  3:55:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Some Americans in white coats keep trying to take me to a little white room with no windows

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaaa
They're coming to take me away
Ho ho, hee hee, ha haaaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
in their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away, ha-haaaa!
To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers sit and smile
and twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away, ha-haaaa!
To the funny farm...

reference: http://www.bbhq.com/lyrics.htm#view

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  6:23:08 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri, There is no doubt in my mind you are Fluffy's sister! ( Not that I had any to begin with.) I remember reading a post that your bro did the same thing!!!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  9:29:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He had that record when we were kids and we loved it. He could sing the whole thing, but I never got the words down.

My other fave record as a kid was "Pooh for President." It was a 45 rpm which I should have given to my brother for safekeeping. I was never as tender with my records as he was (and is). Since I kept it, it got broken somewhere along the way. Probably would have been worth lots of money too.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  04:58:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
GEEZ!!! You Americans.....You all outta visit me here in East TIMor sometime. It's the best place on the planet. The sky is yellow and the sun is blue and music fills the air. There's a TR show everynight that plays in TIMe with meteor showers and Auroras. You can hear it no matter where you go. Even at night, the sky is all the colors of the rainbow with the stars in between. All the rich ripe food you need grows on trees and it snows off and on which makes everything even more beautiful yet it's not cold. I can walk around bare feet in it. There are purple mountains everywhere you look and tons and tons of trees. The trees have power over all the major decisions. They rule, everyone else follows. The water in the thousands of lakes, rivers and oceans is so clean and pure you can drink from them. And you get to take rides on whales whenever you want. Wow and then there's the animals...all kinds of animals and they come over for dinner and talk about daily current events such as how amazingly healthy everyone and everything is. And how there's nothing left to do but smile smile smile. Not even the scarlet begonias give anyone a touch of the blues.
That's East TIMor..I'm not sure where it is on the map cause we don't have maps here. People wander but they never get lost and all that glitters is not gold, yet everything is golden. The old that is strong does not wither and deep roots are never reached by the frost!!
Your all invited.
Some Americans in white coats keep trying to take me to a little white room with no windows, but they can't catch me!!!

Dammit Teri, I was just about to type it again when I saw your post. Beat me to the punch! For those of you interested here is the link to the post that Liz mentioned.
quote:
Teri, There is no doubt in my mind you are Fluffy's sister! ( Not that I had any to begin with.) I remember reading a post that your bro did the same thing!!!

(Oh God I hate to dredge up that post again but here it is. I finally KILLED that thing!!)
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=484

How funny is that!!By the way, I wanna visit this East Timor place sounds like a real HOOT!! I bet they understand the IMPORTANCE of HEMP in their ecosystem in a GROOVY place like East Timor. Perchance, Is this where THE hot tub is that you will be spending New Years in? sounds like there will be quite a light show for New Years! I would imagine, based on your description! Save a spot for me!! Drats!! I gotta work Maceo Parker. Can anyone come up with a good excuse for me to get out of work. How bout, I quit and I moving to East Timor so you can take your job and shove it!! I ain't working here no more!! I'll be working in East Timor. Hey, Do they have nightclubs in East Timor? I guess they must with TR concerts every night. Hey wait a minute, If Tim is playing every night, how come I am not there already? I am his Tour Manager! Why was I not told about this string of engagements. Wait a minute, RU pulling our leg too? I hope not, I would hate to think that all that beautiful East Timor stuff was a lie. Don't think I could take another crushing blow like that after the whole Jay/Yugoslavia fiasco, debacle, conspiracy! By the way, Jay is someones b-day really Sept 22nd? Thats my b-day! Or is it? HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  05:01:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
(DON"T TELL ME TO LAY OF THE WEED JUST CAUSE I SAID "HIGH!")

Jay, LAY OFF THE WEED!! HIGH school, We get it, HIGH school!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

StarryNightDiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2009 :  7:28:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit StarryNightDiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bahhhhh Hahahahahahahahaha~!!!!

"I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers..."
Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000