Would Tim Wear These?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  05:01:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
John (my boyfriend) and I went to Luxembourg over President's Day weekend. We were walking around the shopping district and saw some very interesting glasses/goggles in a store window:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tericee/detail?.dir=d708&.dnm=3533.jpg&.src=ph

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  08:59:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In a heartbeat!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  12:31:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Must be nice to tool around all over the world on a weekend. I frequently dream of weekend getaways to Lichtenstein or Djbouti.

Anyway, no one would look better in those than Tim Reynolds. Though the red bobby hat he wears during Radar Contact on the Fox Theater DVD is unbeatable, I think.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  3:45:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Must be nice to tool around all over the world on a weekend. I frequently dream of weekend getaways to Lichtenstein or Djbouti

It is! It's even nicer to do so with a significant other. John and I have a great time everywhere we go! We haven't made it to Lichtenstein yet, but it's on our list of places to go, since we love the movie "A Knight's Tale."

I've started trying to document some of my travels on http://www.VirtualTourist.com. I haven't put much good stuff in there yet, but it has a little world map that shows all the countries I've been to in blue. (I'm tericee on there too.)

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  08:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's nuts. I drove to South Carolina once last summer.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2005 :  1:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TR might wear them, BUT I would definitely wear the full headpiece one shown on the top. Sooo if you get back by there you can pick one up for me!! THANX

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2005 :  2:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still think the one on top looks like something out of the Matrix. A sentinel or whatever they called them.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2005 :  03:05:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They are $500 in the States, probably even more in Euros. You might do better buying them there...

teri
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  07:39:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's yet another cool thing I can't afford, but I think it would look good on Fluffy:

http://exatmo.de/modegalerie/Seiten/EXATMO-2.htm
http://exatmo.de/modegalerie/Seiten/EXATMO-5.htm

We saw the coat the EXATMO gallery in an Austrian ski town called Kitzbuehel. All their stuff is kind of an interesting combination of leather/western, bavarian, and/or renaissance. The coat costs something like 1800 Euros. Crazy!
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  7:13:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, what a cool coat. Yep, I could see him in that. Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  06:50:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They've got some pretty cool outfits for women, too, but I don't think I could pull off the look...

Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  1:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those outfits are amazing too.Not sure I could pull it off either LOL! I love unusual, but wearable clothing. I really like the boots the girls are wearing in the second picture.You never know what you can wear though till you put it on. You may want to try it Teri... Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  2:30:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure if either of you couldn't pull that outfit off, someone would help you.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  3:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

They've got some pretty cool outfits for women, too, but I don't think I could pull off the look...

Wow, that blonde far left looks hot.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2005 :  08:00:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Robin

Those outfits are amazing too.Not sure I could pull it off either LOL! I love unusual, but wearable clothing. I really like the boots the girls are wearing in the second picture.You never know what you can wear though till you put it on. You may want to try it Teri... Peace, Robin

Actually, if I see those boots, I'm going to see how much they cost. If they're under 100 Euros, I might go for it. If you visit the EXATMO website, you'll see that almost all their models wear them. I don't know if the company makes them or not, though.
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2005 :  10:05:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kewl, then you'll have to post a picture of you wearing them! Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: