Posting covers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  7:52:00 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, ive been recording stuff, and id like to post my cover of you are my sanity on the forums somehow. What would i need to do to accomplish this? Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  9:02:40 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'd like to hear it. a fine song.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  10:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just find a place to host it online and post the link. Yahoo has a few megs for a briefcase... I think tripod also has space.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  02:38:47 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, let's hear it man. Even if you have to email it around it zipped format or something, I'd like to hear your rendition.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  1:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
alright cool...the song is about 10 megs so I dont know if yahoo will host that much space but I'll see. I also recorded a version of metamorphosis last night, which you also might want to hear. If you would like me to email you them in a zip file just ask me and send me ur email i could send them out that way.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000