Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Resident Evil: Apocalypse
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2004 :  05:20:19 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My God, what a shitty, shitty movie. I can't believe I wasted 15 bucks on this horrid trash. If you're a fan of the RE video game series, don't watch this movie, you'll hate it. But I'm sure you'll skip this movie if you've seen the first... or if you've seen the previews.

The actress who played Jill was incredibly hot though...

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2004 :  11:51:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mila Jovovich... stunning.

Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2004 :  3:02:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
$15?... and I'm pissed about the $8 I have to spend to see movies which usually end up not being very good. Won't be seeing this I guess.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2004 :  5:47:31 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my only brand loyalty, nintendo, requires i go. simply because of the games.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2004 :  6:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

Mila Jovovich... stunning.

Yeah, you get a nude shot, so I guess that was a plus. It didn't save the movie though.

quote:
$15?... and I'm pissed about the $8 I have to spend to see movies which usually end up not being very good. Won't be seeing this I guess.

Well the ticket was only $7.50 but I payed for me and my bro. I probably should have specified that earlier.

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  2:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mila Jovovich is gorgeous.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  5:44:00 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
they should make silent hill movies. those games scare the living jesus out of me.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  6:08:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

they should make silent hill movies. those games scare the living jesus out of me.

I second this motion
Part of the awesomeness of the games is that you are playing yourself though I think.

I love SH. RE used to be the scariest, back when i was 10 and the first one came out for PS1. It's all about the SH now... I stillhave to beat the third one, and I hear its the creepiest of them all too.

these movies are RUINING RE. The videogames had an awesome plot, why did they have to changed it completely!?

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  8:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
The videogames had an awesome plot...

That's what I thought the games lacked the most. It was their scary elements, and puzzles that made them worth playing. The plot was a standard Zombie/"Dr. turns himself into a creature" story.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  8:17:58 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
when you're in at room (not "the room" the next game) and you look at your relfection in the mirror and it's you, but different. and then walls in the relfection start bleeding, and you turn around and nothing's there. but more blood comes from that reflection walls until it seeps through the mirror and you start getting all fucked up, and when you try to leave, the door's locked. i fucking panicked.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  11:59:19 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

when you're in at room (not "the room" the next game) and you look at your relfection in the mirror and it's you, but different. and then walls in the relfection start bleeding, and you turn around and nothing's there. but more blood comes from that reflection walls until it seeps through the mirror and you start getting all fucked up, and when you try to leave, the door's locked. i fucking panicked.

That part scared the living shit out of me. The game always creeped me out but I was never really scared, just tense because you never know what's around the corner. Then I go into that room and see that shit happen in the mirror, I felt actual fear. I stopped playing then and there.

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  2:41:59 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha. we had to pause and take a rest. the happy birthday phone call was pretty sweet, too.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2004 :  11:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
silent hill is weird/scary as shit..dont have as much fun playing that as resident evil..but definetly scarier..and as for the movie..i liked it..it wasnt the best movie of the year..but i thought it was pretty entertaining..much better than the first...the first was god awful..maybe i went in expecting much like the first and was pleasantly surprised to find this one actually followed the game to a degree...ill look forward to a 3rd one..hopefully theyll make it...and yeah i remember the mirror room..that was strange as hell..never did beat it...got to the amusement park then had to catch my plane back to denver...oh well...if you dont mind tell me what happens
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2004 :  11:08:46 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah. the amusement park. what a bitch. you remember the alternate you you see in the scary mirror? yeah, well you have to fight her. she comes at you with every weapon you have. you kill her when she has the shotgun, she comes back with the pistol, then the pipe or bar or whatever it was.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2004 :  8:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah i remember that and i beat her..and i went into the church..and talked to whats her name...and then after that i had to quit..so i dont know what happens after that..i dont have a playstation 2 or id just rent it..just the gamecube
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2004 :  8:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok, after that you talk to the bitch in the church and that other guy comes in. dialouge ensues. it's a little blurry for me what happens next, but it ends up that the god is going to be birthed through you and you have a short time to counteract it. the woman then births the god herself and dies. the final boss is god, and you have to hand out martyrdom like it's fucking candy.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000