awww CRAP!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oozle
Chatterbox

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2004 :  12:11:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Oozle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone know how to get a Tic Tac out of a 2 year old's nose?? Off to the ER I guess....

ren :)

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2004 :  1:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You'll need a lighter a brick and some tweezers...

Nah but I think it will dissolve eventually. My friends sister when she was young got a candy corn stuck up her nose but I don't remember how they got it. My damn brain doesn't work.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2004 :  2:26:44 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it's a good thing you posted that before helping the kid.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2004 :  3:03:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Freeze it and hit it with a hammer.

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

Oozle
Chatterbox

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2004 :  4:10:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Oozle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

it's a good thing you posted that before helping the kid.

When something like this happens to your fourth child, you will understand. I was not overly concerned in the first place. lol And there is good news and bad news in case it ever does. good news is: apparently the tic tac will disolve on its own. Bad news is: the evidence that you have a valid reason to be in the er at all disolves with it. lol

ren :)
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2004 :  06:46:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That sounds like something right out of the movie "Parenthood." Glad your kid is okay!
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  2:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i hear by using your tongue, you slightly tickle the right inside corner of the nostril of the young boy or pet, then it creates a sneeze effect thereby releasing the sweet sweet hard shelled candy from the inside core of the cerebral cortex.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  2:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that sounds faintly sexual and entirely inappropriate.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  2:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you are indeed correct, except the part about it being innappropriate
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  8:02:25 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow. WOW.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2004 :  09:10:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
haha
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2004 :  9:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
originally posed by Oozle
Bad news is: the evidence that you have a valid reason to be in the er at all disolves with it

why do you need a valid reason to be @ the ER anyway? it's not like you are there to meet singles

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000