TRelated Topics
 The slowness of the board/site
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  2:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wasn't quite sure which section was appropriate for this, but I think that is TR related, so I'll go here.

Fluffy asked me to post a message that he and Jon are aware that the site has been loading very slowly... especially the pictures section and the message board. He also told me that the problem lies on MusicToday, not either of them. Apparently Jon is quite upset with MusicToday and has been working with them to remedy the problem, but Fluffy just wanted to let everyone know that they are aware of the problem, and are working towards fixing it.

god
Kevin

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  3:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for passing that along Kevin. I thought at first it was my computer but I didn't have the problem with other sites. I have actually responded to some topics only to have it not accept it and I didn't feel like writing it over.

I too found I could get on the home page fine, just not the message board. So at least now I know I am not going crazy.......ok, maybe I am, but its not from this! LOL

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  3:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've noticed it. No biggie though, I usually give it 5 minutes, then try again and I get right in.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  2:07:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone else having trouble getting the "more information" about shows from the home page? I didn't have this problem before but can't seem to get anything to come up today.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000