Tim and Dave 2 Disk DVD for download
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2004 :  9:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents/

Tim and Dave - 03-29-03 - Two Disc (8.5GB) DVD

I've added this to the torrents section of the site. Be warned... this download is huge (8.5GB) and can really only be useful to people with DVD burners. It is basically two VIDEO_TS folders for the two disks. You could probably also install a dvd player (like winDVD) and watch the files directly. Either way... enjoy and I hope some people download and enjoy this awesome video.

PEACE!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2004 :  9:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here are some covers if anyone wants to print em out.

http://www.timreynolds.com/images/td32903_dvd.jpg

PEACE!

Peace On Earth
Jon
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2004 :  10:53:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeeaaaah

i was at that show. good shit

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2004 :  11:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sweet, I was at that show too!

I don't have 8 gigs of space, so I'm glad I installed pcanywhere on my parents computer.

Now if I only had something to burn it with...

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  09:03:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is there anyone who'd be willing to do a b&p for those of us without DVD burners? I'm downloading it anyway, but I know I can't just keep 8 gigs tied up like that for long.

Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  6:07:17 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
damn can you watch this just on windows media player? or divx also none would happen to have the vid of 03-24-03 i was at it lol diein to see tim go nuts again

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

Jimiforrest
Try A Little Harder

Oman
52 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  11:16:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimiforrest's Homepage  Send Jimiforrest an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOn't let me download to my hard disk, will only open the damn thing from a temp folder and that dunna work

I want it hahaha

Theres a country called Oman?
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  03:00:38 AM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jimiforrest

WOn't let me download to my hard disk, will only open the damn thing from a temp folder and that dunna work

I want it hahaha

Did you download bittorrent first?

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  09:16:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a DVD burner and would be willing to do B&Ps once I finish downloading. But I have about 96 hours left on the download. This fucker is huge.
Go to Top of Page

Jimiforrest
Try A Little Harder

Oman
52 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  09:52:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimiforrest's Homepage  Send Jimiforrest an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Bit Torrent 3.3 pops up and said it can't find the file I just automatically opened in my temp file

Go to Top of Page

Locarius
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  2:04:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think everyone must have closed their BT window after it downloaded. I cant find any peers to connect to :(
Go to Top of Page

retardedmonkey
Is Anybody Here?

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  10:38:03 PM  Show Profile  Send retardedmonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I downloaded it (the audio isn't working for me on the first part of disc 1 & 2...anyone know why?), but I don't have a DVD burner...howevr, my father does on his computer and I have the DVD stored on my external hard drive. Next time I go home, I will rip a shit load of these and offer B&P's. Basically, you'll send me 2 discs and postage and I'll send you the already burned ones. When I get this together I will let everyone know!

~Kellby
Go to Top of Page

Locarius
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  11:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the audio doesnt work, try downloading an AC3 decoder.

25% done.... getting excited.
Go to Top of Page

Jimiforrest
Try A Little Harder

Oman
52 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  02:37:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimiforrest's Homepage  Send Jimiforrest an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cna anybody post a torrent file I can save? my IE is gay

Go to Top of Page

Locarius
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  10:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would anyone be interested in a DivX version of this? It would be like 1/8 the size, with no quality difference...
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  3:05:46 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Would anyone be interested in a DivX version of this? It would be like 1/8 the size, with no quality difference...

ME!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Locarius
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  5:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool, well, I'll start encoding it. Ill have time to finish it by the weekend, and then I could maybe start a torrent. My upload is only 45KB/s tho... :S
Go to Top of Page

hukkanen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  09:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would anyone be willing to open up their torrent,
I'm stuck on the error "connecting to peers", or...
be willing to offer a B&P. I'd really appreciate it.
Go to Top of Page

hukkanen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  2:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've left my torrent window open for the past couple days. Hopefully some of you were able to download the video. I'm at 99% right now. Phew!
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  4:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

quote:

ME!

That's a really good idea, let us know when you're done. I have my buddy downloading it right now (he has the free space, I don't) and I was planning on converting it to vcd

Go to Top of Page

MartinOM28
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  7:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont have a DVD burner but i was thinkn i was guna convert to SVCD and then burn on CDR do u think that will work? if not i def. would appreciate a B&P of it

"We Won't Stand For Hazy Eyes Anymore"
Go to Top of Page

Locarius
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  3:02:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its encoding now... Ill start a torrent when its done. Should come out to about 700 MB per CD.
Go to Top of Page

Locarius
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  3:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Gordian Knot keeps crashing on me, so this will be delayed until I can get it to finish without crashing.
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  5:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Locarius

Well Gordian Knot keeps crashing on me, so this will be delayed until I can get it to finish without crashing.

Try this software, it's called tmpgenc, it's free, and it works great.

http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html

Go to Top of Page

flacosuave
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  2:45:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
46% downloaded so far, i have 2 questions, hows the quality of the video and does it have a menu like a dvd to select which song you want to see?
Go to Top of Page

MartinOM28
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  3:16:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes it does...and is ne1 still offern a b&p for the DVD?

"We Won't Stand For Hazy Eyes Anymore"
Go to Top of Page

flacosuave
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  4:28:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
50% , sweet, so it has a menu, but how about the video quality??
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  10:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, it has a menu and the DVD quality is pretty dam sweet (audio and video). If people cant find a B&P I could do a few just make sure to be smooth about the transaction If interested... email me.

PEACE!

Peace On Earth
Jon
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  12:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will do 5 B&Ps for this show. Send the requests to xar666@abac.com
Go to Top of Page

Locarius
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  1:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by therippa

quote:
Originally posted by Locarius

Try this software, it's called tmpgenc, it's free, and it works great.

http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html

Thanks for the link. I am really leaning towards avi instead of mpeg however. I am trying to encode again. IMO DivX is where its at until the OGG video codec is released.
Go to Top of Page

acasian
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  08:44:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jsoldo

Yes, it has a menu and the DVD quality is pretty dam sweet (audio and video). If people cant find a B&P I could do a few just make sure to be smooth about the transaction If interested... email me.

PEACE!

Go to Top of Page

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  12:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone still offering B&P's for this? I don't have a DVD burner but would LOVE this show.
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  11:13:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still have 2 slots. See post above.
Go to Top of Page

Bad Brad
Is Anybody Here?

19 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  9:35:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What software are you guys/gals using to burn the file to DVD? My DVD X-Copy doesn't let me search my hard drive and Roxio errored out.

Thanks in advance!

Go to Top of Page

jurg2001
Is Anybody Here?

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  2:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Send jurg2001 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey xar666 I emailed you twice, and got no response.
I'd die for a copy of the DVDs.
Please respond. Send me an email or something!

I'm trying to download the torrent, but I've been doing it for 2 days and I'm only at 10%. (Which is wierd cause I have cable internet.)

Peace and love

-jurg
Go to Top of Page

jimbo8689
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  4:37:09 PM  Show Profile  Send jimbo8689 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is the torrent website down...it doesn't come up?
Go to Top of Page

Bad Brad
Is Anybody Here?

19 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  10:54:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What software are you guys using to burn this DVD? Mine does not recognize the file structure.

I'm hoping John Soldo can answer this one for me.

And Jurg, it took me a week--with cable broadband--to download the file ... it's a huge file.

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  4:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I replied to some of the mails I received. I will respond to the rest tonight. Use Nero to burn the show, it works every time..
Go to Top of Page

lov4luv
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  5:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To retardedmonkey, this is lov4luv and I am interested in the Tim and Dave DVDs. Email me at lov4luv@yahoo.com. I need an address. Thank you for offering a B&P, that's awsome for those of us without burners.

lvmsc
Go to Top of Page

jurg2001
Is Anybody Here?

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  6:08:38 PM  Show Profile  Send jurg2001 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey xar666. im at about 51% so im getting excited.
i have nero... but what type of mode do i want to use when burning? (ISO data cd, cd copy, audio cd, etc.) i just dont want to waste a lot of dvd-rs on this project.

peace and love

-jurg
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  11:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just burning the files directly didn't work... How are you supposed to burn it so that it plays on DVD players?
Go to Top of Page

kundalini69
Is Anybody Here?

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  7:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone still offering a B&P of the show? I'd really love a copy.
Go to Top of Page

stonge9
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  7:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Send stonge9 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, new to the boards, I was wondering if you guys could open your torrent seeds for the 3/29/03, I am currently at 85%...and have had this downloading for practically a week, just a quick 15 percent is all I need, thanks for your help, I really can't wait any longer to see this!!
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  2:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jurg2001

hey xar666. im at about 51% so im getting excited.
i have nero... but what type of mode do i want to use when burning? (ISO data cd, cd copy, audio cd, etc.) i just dont want to waste a lot of dvd-rs on this project.

peace and love

What version of Nero? You should be able to select DVD-Video from the drop down box and put the files in the TS_VIDEO folder.

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  8:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
B&P offer is closed.
Go to Top of Page

Bad Brad
Is Anybody Here?

19 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  09:50:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried Nero (does not recognize the file structure) and still cannot get the files burnt to DVD. Is anyone still offering a b&p (or a trade) for the Dave and Tim DVD?

Thanks!!!
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  10:09:55 AM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey i jsut bougth a dvd burner and crap for my computer so where can i download this from i tried but i guess noone is on that i oculd dl it from???

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

stonge9
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  2:56:06 PM  Show Profile  Send stonge9 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A giant THANK YOU to everyone involved with this DVD in anyway, the quality with both the video and audio is amazing. I have a quick question though, are there any hidden features or songs, what are they called Easter Eggs? I don't mean to sound greedy but I just don't want to miss anything if in fact I am.
Go to Top of Page

thenatedog
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  6:51:50 PM  Show Profile  Send thenatedog an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok... this download sounds like a dream come true. I just got BitTorrent and now I am looking for peers... I am on a college campus and not sure how this program works with firewall issues, can anyone help me out, all I am receiving is the "connecting to peers" messsage which i gather happens when none of you is 'sharing' the file. again, i would really appreciate some help downloading... hell, or someone to send me a copy of the DVD! email me: thenatedog@hotmail.com
AIM: thenatedog

or post a reply if you wanna help me out

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Go to Top of Page

mcgillespie
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  11:57:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit mcgillespie's Homepage  Send mcgillespie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If anyone is willing to B&P this for me (I don't have a DVD burner) that would be sweet!

Michael
mcg2f@mtsu.edu
Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  01:17:47 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can someone please hit me up if they can do a B&P for me. Let me know.

bjohnson@ofloan.com

Thank You in advance

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  1:33:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Brad

I tried Nero (does not recognize the file structure) and still cannot get the files burnt to DVD. Is anyone still offering a b&p (or a trade) for the Dave and Tim DVD?

Thanks!!!

What does your file structure look like? You should have a TS_VIDEO folder. Place the files in the TS_VIDEO folder in the Nero DVD-Video template. Don't give up so fast, try to figure it out. Some people would love to have the files to try and attempt to burn them.
Go to Top of Page

dtddmbfan
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  9:19:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know i am new here, but can someone help me out with a B+P of this, that would be great... i dont have 8gig or a DVD burner... let me know if anyone can help out... thanks

Larry

condor_21@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Bad Brad
Is Anybody Here?

19 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  12:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Xar,

I'll give it another shot. My files are PowerDVD files, I guess they defaulted to that when the download completed. Do I need to drag all the files [TS.BUP, TS.IFO, and VTS_01_1 etc.] in each folder (disc 1 & 2) to the TS_Video folder?

Thanks for your help!

Go to Top of Page

HaikuWarriors41
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2004 :  9:07:42 PM  Show Profile  Send HaikuWarriors41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm stuck at 97% after three or four weeks of downloading on my brother's laptop, and he's rather losing patience with my stupid nine gig download. If anybody's got the files on their computer and would be willng to pop their window open, I would very much appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Also, many thanks to all those who helped make this download opportunity possible. The torrent page is a great benefit to the entire community, and it is greatly appreciated.

my name's elliot.
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  1:17:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Brad

Xar,

I'll give it another shot. My files are PowerDVD files, I guess they defaulted to that when the download completed. Do I need to drag all the files [TS.BUP, TS.IFO, and VTS_01_1 etc.] in each folder (disc 1 & 2) to the TS_Video folder?

Thanks for your help!

Place ALL files in the TS_VIDEO folder in to the templates TS_VIDEO folder. You will do this for each disc.
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  1:18:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only recieved two B&Ps. So I will do 3 more. Email me to get a slot.
Go to Top of Page

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  8:14:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Xar666

I only recieved two B&Ps. So I will do 3 more. Email me to get a slot.

Thanks a bunch for the show bro...got mine and already watched it a half dozen times. Thanks for the generosity.

~ Chris
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  3:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how does b&p work??? i think i'd be in but i dunno what to do lol

Go to Top of Page

xerplastic
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2004 :  9:59:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody out there with this still on their computer so they can reseed. I'm at 97% and I'm sure a few other people are. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.
Go to Top of Page

DiscoMonkey
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2004 :  12:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit DiscoMonkey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Stuck at 99.6%, along with at least 3 others. Any seeders who can help us out to complete this download, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2004 :  8:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I tried posting on the file sharing thread. But now that many are reopening the seed is it possible to leave it on a little longer so that i can get the show. I have a good connection so overnight should do it. If as many people as possible could do it the faster it will go. THanks!!

I'm almost there...
Go to Top of Page

bigphish72
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  7:42:56 PM  Show Profile  Send bigphish72 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hi...can you still view it without a dvd burner?
Go to Top of Page

dvirgilb
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2004 :  4:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need to know if I can purchase these 2 dvds from someone. PLEASE
I need these two dvds. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Mactire
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  1:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is there an official DVD of this concert available? (i donīt think so but....) where can i find it?
Go to Top of Page

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  10:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
CAn someone open the seed for the D+T 3/29/03 dvd and just leave it on. I know i asked this already but it got deleted on accident i didnt get time to burn it on dvd yet. THanks!

I'm almost there...
Go to Top of Page

perrinbar
Is Anybody Here?

15 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2004 :  4:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can anyone open the seed up again, I've been stuck at 87% for a few days now? Much thanks

Tim Whonolds?
Go to Top of Page

goat1927
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2004 :  12:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds cool. Can't wait to see it.

Now, my problem is this - after downloading bitorrent from the site, I tried downloading some of the torrents in the media section. It starts to connect me, then says invalid tracker or something along those lines and won't start the transfer. Anything to do with firewalls or internet settings? There are no options to change as far as I know in bitorrent itself.

Anywho, this little issue is keeping me from checking this show out - the little bastard. Any and all help from anyone would be great - thanks!!

MJ
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2004 :  5:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Somehow I missed the boat on this entire thread. Never even knew it existed. I was at the show (caught 3/25, 26, 28 and 29). I was also at 12/20/2003 oddly enough. Someone tell me there's a good way to get my hands on these shows =). Tim was ridiculous at 12/20.

~James

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Selrahc726
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2004 :  4:38:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really need this dvd but I'm having trouble connecting to the tracker. Can anyone help me out. If there is another way to get the dvd please tell me.
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2004 :  7:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, I think it's about time the link gets removed from the main page. I'm in the process of downloading it right now from a computer I downloaded it to months ago, and it's gonna take almost three days.

And sorry, I can't share it with anyone. It's just too damn big.

Go to Top of Page

fallon22
Is Anybody Here?

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2004 :  09:22:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a cable connection and am looking for tim and dave dvd's. The bt gives me the same error invalid tracker which I am assuming there is no peers available. Anyone help me out?
Go to Top of Page

riceboy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2004 :  11:45:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit riceboy's Homepage  Send riceboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is anyone still offering a B&P for this? I'll put the DVD's in the mail that day if you are.

Shows Attended - 11.03.01 (Dallas) - 04.05.05 (Ft. Worth) - 09.30.05 (Boulder) - 01.06.06 (Boulder) - 01.07.06 (Aspen) - 03.31.06 (Dallas) Plus I got to catch the Dave and Tim in Vegas
Go to Top of Page

cocolpwts
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  11:12:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have plenty of hard drive space, a cable modem and I will have a dvd burner later today, but when i try to download, i get an invaid tracker error. can anyone help with this. i would be willing to burn a few extras once i figure it out and hook some people up!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000