Random Tab Request
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2004 :  5:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If anyone has a tab, knows where one is or wants to do one for the Storytellers version of Rebel Yell by Billy Idol, I'd very much appreciate it. I really enjoy that version for some reason, and the solo is pretty solid. Not really expecting anything, but can't hurt to ask =).

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2004 :  6:25:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that the one they put on greatest hits? it is a solid version. I saw billy in philly a while back, and it was fucking amazing. the two new songs he played were great, and ive no idea why its been forever since he released anything.

on a similar note, for the '03 september tim tour, i gave up seeing billy in my hometown (NYC) to follow tim for the month. it hurt, but it was worth it, and id do it again . I just dont like eating tickets.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2004 :  08:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not sure, I even "invented" the fact that it was on storytellers. It very well might have been, that was the first thing that jumped into my head. It's entirely acoustic (no other instruments) and the crowd is small, which is why I jumped to that conclusion. Either way, it's very solid and the recording is definitely studio caliber. That definitely sucks about eating the tickets, but what better reason?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000