What does Dallas have to do?!?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

riceboy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  12:08:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit riceboy's Homepage  Send riceboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its been almost three years now, we are going through Tim Reynolds withdrawls here.....listening to inferior music has got to be bad for the health, cause I know its been bad for mine, since trees almost three years ago (seems like five) seeing Timmy local again has been on my wish list. What do we gotta do? I may just have to pack up and drive to Arizona in October.

Shows Attended - 11.03.01 (Dallas) - 04.05.05 (Ft. Worth) - 09.30.05 (Boulder) - 01.06.06 (Boulder) - 01.07.06 (Aspen) - 03.31.06 (Dallas) Plus I got to catch the Dave and Tim in Vegas

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  12:41:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't complain because I have seen Tim the past two years. If I was in your situation, I would email Tom Baggott, Tims booking agent. Maybe even remind him of some of the better venues in your area.

Hey, it couldn't hurt!

To email Tom go to the home page, click on Interact, then on Contact Us and then on Tom's name. Good Luck!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

riceboy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  01:12:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit riceboy's Homepage  Send riceboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the email has been sent, one can pray.

Shows Attended - 11.03.01 (Dallas) - 04.05.05 (Ft. Worth) - 09.30.05 (Boulder) - 01.06.06 (Boulder) - 01.07.06 (Aspen) - 03.31.06 (Dallas) Plus I got to catch the Dave and Tim in Vegas
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  02:31:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Friendly reminder, it's Tim, not Timmy.

And as for what you can do, well, I think I speak for everyone on the west coast when I say, you have to sit and wait. And as Fluffy reminded me: "Keep the faith".

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  03:27:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
If I was in your situation, I would email Tom Baggott, Tims booking agent. Maybe even remind him of some of the better venues in your area.

Thanx PJK for beating me to the punch. When you contact Tom, I would suggest Gypsy Tea Room in Dallas. Been there a number of TIMes with Chris Whitley and absolutely love that room. Small room, high stage so everyone can see, great sound and the staff treat you great. Would love to get back to Tejas with TR. My folks live in Arlington and I know they would also like to TR perform again. Plus I think they might like to see me as well. MAYBE! lol

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

riceboy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  03:35:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit riceboy's Homepage  Send riceboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, youre right, Gypsea Tea Room is a good venue, but to be honest, he could play anywhere and I'd be there. Next time your in the area, check out the lowest third of Greenville Ave, there are drink specials like crazy. I wish there was a spot on lower that was worth a damn to throw a show, but there isnt.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000