Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Could Tim Play w/ Dave Matthews on Sunday?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tr6743
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2004 :  12:03:00 AM  Show Profile  Send tr6743 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i've heard somehwere that there is a slight possibility tim could come down to the post gazette pavillion tomorrow (sunday) and play w/ dave...could this happen

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2004 :  10:41:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess you don't lurk here much. Those who saw Tim on the 23rd said he would not be doing any DMB shows. Sorry to disappoint you.

I assume you will be at today's concert. Have a great TIMe. I saw the set list from last nights show and it looked great. If ya can't have TIM, DMB is a nice concert to hear. (I must admit I am wondering what their new songs sound like.)

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

jimithing1221
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2004 :  6:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey PJK, I just saw your post. If you'd really like to hear the new songs, get at me on AIM at jimithing1221, I'll send them to you if you'd like. That goes for anyone else who's interested in giving them a listen.

P.S. Can't wait for Tim to come to UMaine...!!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  03:50:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course Tim wouldn't be at the Post Gazette Pavillion! Everyone knows that Tim will be at the Blossom Music Center in Ohio!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  11:53:08 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

I guess you don't lurk here much. Those who saw Tim on the 23rd said he would not be doing any DMB shows. Sorry to disappoint you.

Well, he didn't *explicitly* say that. It was pretty apparent though. That isn't to say that I wouldn't LOVE to see him appear at 6/30, 7/2, 7/3 or 7/13 hehe. It'd be one thing if he was doing his own tour, but c'mon...he's got nothing but spare TIMe until September! LOL, j/k.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  02:35:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd prefer if Tim put all that spare time towards the new double disc album, to hopefully get it out by this fall!

I want to hop around on Nancies and see if people start staying that they heard on the Tim board that Tim was going to show up in Ohio. Of course, all you have to do is fart in the wind and a rumour gets spread over there.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  08:15:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'd prefer if Tim put all that spare time towards the new double disc album, to hopefully get it out by this fall!

Me too! Also, I thought there was talk that the west coast tour could be in August? Just thought Fluffy said something to that effect recently.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  12:35:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's been talk of the west coast tour since the Chaos View tour. I'd love it if Tim would come out here again, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Whenever he does make it out here, it'll be worth the wait.

On a side note, I've got a feeling 2005 might yield another Peter Gabriel US Tour!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  12:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're kidding! PG in 05? Was there something up on his website? Oh I would LOVE to see him again. Saw him twice last year. I remember being bummed when the concert was over, I never wanted it to end!

He is so powerful and the sound quality is excellent considering the venues. I really hope you are right about this!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000