Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Why aren't there TIM REYNOLDS shirts?????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2003 :  4:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, good question. Why aren't there TR shirts?

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2003 :  4:53:49 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was thinking a good idea for a TR shirt would be one that you could wear to the Dave & Friends shows that read...

"I'm Here to See TIM"

We could always use cafepress.com for these

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2003 :  5:47:10 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would buy one so fast........
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2003 :  7:40:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love that idea, therippa! I would definitely wear one like that to the show!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  10:45:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would definitely buy that shirt.
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  12:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let me work on a couple of designs and I'll have something up on cafepress later today.

I'm doing a product release at 4:30 today so I have A LOT of downtime in the middle...it'll give me something to do

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  1:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.cafeshops.com/rippaware

All the shirts read "I'm Here To See Tim" on the front...about 8 inches tall.

On the back by the neck it reads "I'm Here To See Tim" and "TR Task Force - www.timreynolds.com" ... the people sitting behind you will read that :-)

I set base prices for all the items, so I'm not making any money on them. Give me feedback on the design. I think it's nice and simple.

Go to Top of Page

Katchoo
Try A Little Harder

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  1:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by therippa

http://www.cafeshops.com/rippaware

All the shirts read "I'm Here To See Tim" on the front...about 8 inches tall.

On the back by the neck it reads "I'm Here To See Tim" and "TR Task Force - www.timreynolds.com" ... the people sitting behind you will read that :-)

I set base prices for all the items, so I'm not making any money on them. Give me feedback on the design. I think it's nice and simple.

very cute.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  2:08:48 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's awesome, I'll be buying one of those for sure come next paycheck!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  5:46:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hm.....I like the idea, but I'm torn about wearing one. I want to see Dave & Trey as well and don't want to come across like I'm dissing them...
Go to Top of Page

Mave Datthews 85
Try A Little Harder

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2004 :  4:04:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Mave Datthews 85 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well i know this post is a year later, but it's probably just as well that i did a search...

anyways, Tim's show @ the Tralf last night had CD's and all that, but, as i noticed, no shirts. got an Equilibrium poster though, only 3 bucks, which he signed.

i think some TR shirts definitely need to be made though. i should've asked Tim about it.

oh well, i shoulda asked him about a bunch of stuff, but when you're meeting him for the first time, your mind kinda goes
........................................duuuuuhhhhhhhhh...............uh, cool.

y helo thar!¡!¡
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2004 :  4:18:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
couldn't of said it better myself! I think we need just a normal, plain-style TR shirt...nothing that'll put down anyone else...just a nice, plain shirt...Maybe a bright orange and flourensant green button-up with magnets on it sos we can attach ourselves to refridgerators and stuff...that'd be cool.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2004 :  4:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My cousin has connections with a shirt designer. I'm going to ask him to make me a shirt that says Tim Reynolds Guitar (either God or Wizard) and on the back have several cocentric circles with two guitars criss crossing each other

Authorities here are alert
Go to Top of Page

TurnItToLove
Try A Little Harder

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  03:02:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit TurnItToLove's Homepage  Send TurnItToLove an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i made a TIM shirt, my guy designed the image and i ironed it on the shirt, came out pretty good i think

-Kaitlyn-
"If I was a locksmith I'd be pimping that out, I'd be like Tell you what I'll trade you a free key duplication"--mitch hedberg
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  03:45:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Kevin, good question. Why aren't there TR shirts?

There are T-shirts! They say "Fluffy Sucks" remember?

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3951

teri
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000