New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2004 :  7:53:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE KEVIN!

That is really something to be proud of. I wish you all the successes that life has to offer. All that hard work really does pay off!

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  11:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now get a job.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  3:25:30 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Pam!!! It is such a relief to be done. My stress level has gone down sooo much. It's hard to believe that just one week ago I was studying my ass off, a nervous wreck, about to have a friggin anxiety attack or something. I'm still in the process of moving, which is a pain in the ass, but I am so much more relaxed in general.

For my graduation present, my girlfriend took me on a secret vacation. I didn't know where we were going. It ended up being in Manhattan beach, a very cool, quaint beach town by Los Angeles (Right next to where Teri used to live I think). It was great, we slept in, rented bikes, slept on the beach, ate at cool places, went swimming, all very fun and relaxing. Our inn was right on the coast and our room had an ocean view. I've also had the last week off from work so I'm definitely recuperated and ready to go again.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  3:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you ask a guy with a business degree?

- Can I have a Big Mac please?

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  4:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So happy to hear that Kevin! (is this someone new or someone old?)
Whoever, she is pretty cool to have planned something so romantic! Life can be very good!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000