FTP Email Address has changed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2004 :  7:25:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have decided to change the email address for the FTP Server. I did this to make it easier to remember, as a few people had recommended, and I had thought about for a while. I just finally got around to changing it though. I thought it was a much more appropriate email address as well, since it is Tim Reynolds' FTP.

Please make any changes you need to in contacting me. I will be (maybe) changing the AIM address too, but check back for more updates on that. You can still reach me at the old email address for a little while until I notice everyone seems to have noticed the change. I am going to have all the mail from the old one re-routed (forwarded) to the new address.

New Email Address: timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2004 :  7:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BTW everyone:

Not to get everyone's hopes up only to crush them. I am planning on starting a T3 LAN server for the FTP. I have some equipment in mind, the only problem though is that is VERY expensive so it might take a few months to get. I would like it for myself, as well as for the FTP server. It would be nice and I would not be limited to a certain amount of bandwidth.

Keep your fingers crossed...

(maybe I should sit on the corners of Cleveland with a paper cup, collecting money for the equipment. It could work )

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: