Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Attn Will Foy: About Tim/ Agents of Good Roots
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  4:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think I've seen you post on here before, so hopefully you see this. I remeber (a few years ago) seeing that you taped an Agents of Good Roots show (for which Tim opened) and looking at the setlist, Tim joined the boys out on stage for quite a few of their songs. This is definitely something tht I'd like to hear! (This applies for anyone else who might have this show): could you please spread those songs somehow? Either start a tree or make some mp3's to distribute? It would be appreciated, and I'm sure that many others would want to hear these songs.... am I right peeps?

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  5:15:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Agents are really good. They're from here in Roanoke, VA(I think they're in Richmond now though). I've seen them a number of times. They played senior day at my school last year and I got to see them play at the high school they went to which is on the street just two turns from mine. The show was dubbed "back to their roots". Those guys put on a good show and I'm sure it was awesome when Timmy played with them- I'd love to hear it.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  2:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just wanted to bring this to the top

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  07:05:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://webdev.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=2420

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2003 :  4:08:32 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome Erich! and thanks Will... I had completely forgotten about this thread and my attempts to get that show, since it had been so long, I am downloading it now, although it is going very slowly.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000