New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2003 :  5:23:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got accepted early admissions to James Madison University!!! Just got the mail and opened up the letter of congratulations!! Yes, now i don't have to apply anywhere else or audition anywhere else!! WOOHOO!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2003 :  5:37:48 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
congrats!!! Was that your first choice?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2003 :  7:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, thats awesome, congrats.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2003 :  9:39:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks guys...actually it was my only choice, so i was getting worried that i wouldn't get accepted and then be screwed!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2003 :  10:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow that is great! My nephew went to James Madison, and his brother went to University of Virginia, and they are from Pennsylvania too. Go figure? Speaking of PA, here in Philly everyone is going nuts for the Eagles game tomorrow night. You would think it was the super bowl or something! People are paying huge prices to see the game....and freeze their butts off! It will only be in the low 30'S high 20's tomorrow night!
Anyway......
Congratualtions!!!!!! Now some of the pressure is off and Senioritis really sets in, hehehehehe!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2003 :  10:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats, I just started at some Lutheran college in Minneapolis. The suckers give each student 100 gigs of space on the school's network! I could fit 3 of my computers on there! SUCKERS!

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  07:38:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like an FTP site in the making!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  4:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, totally, I have a www folder that's public domain, and I can put ALL the Family guy episodes, some south park, simpsons, and Critic!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  6:32:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe a little TR here and there? HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  7:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, maybe....if you get into his stuff.....

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2003 :  12:40:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats man... I hope it turns out to be a great few years.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000