3/29/03
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2004 :  07:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alright, for the love of Pete, would someone trade or B&P me this DVD??? I have the whole DMB Live in Chicago, Dave on Charlie Rose, Dave on KFOG, Storytellers, and a bunch of D&T and Tim Solo (all acoustic) audio shows. It is lame I have that little going on in my life that I want this DVD that bad, but knowing that it's out there and that I can't get it is making me insane.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2004 :  08:18:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i haven't figured how to burndvds yet or i' might do it
Go to Top of Page

thenatedog
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2004 :  12:26:26 PM  Show Profile  Send thenatedog an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I share those sentiments, HRW... this was driving me crazy a month or so ago when I first found out it existed and couldn't find a way to retrieve. I emailed some people who had offered B&Ps, but I think I succeeded in merely pissing them off with my whinyness. My only consolation has been that this summer I wont be on my school's connection (which blocks me from using BitTorrent) so hopefully I can get it then. I will also have access to a DVD burner then, so with the most powerful waves of providence behind me, I will be able to burn the show for people like us. SOLIDARITY, brother!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000