D&T bit torrent 3/29/03 Help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2004 :  3:53:45 PM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have installed the program, but according to the info box all i need to do is click an appropriate link. Well whenever i click on the designated link on the website i get a bunch of messed up symbols. Does this mean nobodies on? Any help is appreciated.

I'm almost there...

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2004 :  11:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
right click
select open with
btdownloadgui
Go to Top of Page

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  9:23:10 PM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where am i supposed to right click?

I'm almost there...
Go to Top of Page

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  7:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It wont let me right click it!!!! PLEASE help, i need this to burn for my friends!!!!! PLease help i'd help you if you were in my position. THat's right the ole guilt trip. HAaha. But seriously please.

I'm almost there...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2004 :  6:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have had the same problem before. Internet Explorer has some file association conflicts. Here is how I solved it (got around it) :

1. Go to http://www.mozilla.org/download.html and download Mozilla 1.6. It is a much better internet browsing client with not as many noticeable conflicts and errors.

2. Install Mozilla 1.6, and open it.

3. Go to the TR website Torrent section and try it out again. It will work. If not, your computer hates you...

Let me know how it works!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  2:55:43 PM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dont think that is gonna work because i dont really want another browser on my computer, thats just too many. HOwever if maybe someone could post the link to the show on the board, then i could just do it that way. I think. Thanks again.

I'm almost there...
Go to Top of Page

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  3:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alright i got it, thanks! But now i have another favor to ask... can someone open the file so i can dl it. I have a roadrunner cable connection. SO it should go fast. Much appreciated!

I'm almost there...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000