Gainesville: March 4th!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  1:42:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im new to the boards, but just thought id post some good info:

March 4th @ 7PM, Dennis Cusinich, sponsored by ACCENT Student Group will be speaking at the O'Connel Center at the University of Florida, in Gainesville. As a special guest, Tim Reynolds will be there to play.

I am working on obtaining permission from staff at the O'Connel Center to videotape the concert. Hopefully it will work out, get it shot on my nice MiniDV cam, and get a DVD out to the community.

Is anyone planning to try and get an audio recording of this? Would love to have something to sync it up with to get the best possible recording.

-Fish

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  2:07:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the Board! Thanks for the news. I was wondering if Dennis Kucinich was still running. I guess you answered my question. I see nothing about him on our news.

There are a number of Board memebers in Florida so hopefully someone can tape it.

Thanks again for the info. Unfortunately I live in PA.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

TurnItToLove
Try A Little Harder

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  5:41:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit TurnItToLove's Homepage  Send TurnItToLove an AOL message  Reply with Quote
!!!! TIM in florida finally!!! i think i wanna skip school and go....
anyone else here in florida going?

-Kaitlyn-
"If I was a locksmith I'd be pimping that out, I'd be like Tell you what I'll trade you a free key duplication"--mitch hedberg
Go to Top of Page

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  10:04:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey check out this thread on the nancies.org board

http://nancies.org/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81368&perpage=15&pagenumber=154

some people are gonna get together for the show, should be a fun time, lemme know if u wanna try to get something going

-Fish
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  10:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
he's not in the news because he hasn't been doing anything relevant to the race. that and i'm sure the reporters have a tough time keeping a straight face talking about him.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

TurnItToLove
Try A Little Harder

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  11:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit TurnItToLove's Homepage  Send TurnItToLove an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fliggil

Hey check out this thread on the nancies.org board

http://nancies.org/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81368&perpage=15&pagenumber=154

some people are gonna get together for the show, should be a fun time, lemme know if u wanna try to get something going

-Fish

alright i'll see if i can go--might be hard though cuz i got school and all but if i can go im definitely in

-Kaitlyn-
"If I was a locksmith I'd be pimping that out, I'd be like Tell you what I'll trade you a free key duplication"--mitch hedberg
Go to Top of Page

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  5:20:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i got official word that i can videotape the event :) will be from a tripod, Panasonic PV-DV100 MiniDV cam. is anyoone going to audiotape? i want a good source to sync up for a dvd. please lemme know, get in touch

aol: alot4you
email: fliggil@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  9:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just got back, tim was fun to see, had a guest john macceunich (spelling?), but i did get it on videotape, so ill see how this turns out
Go to Top of Page

AndHereISit
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  9:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just got home - was pretty neat. there were about 6 or 7 songs played total:

among the ones i was familiar with are stream, all you need is love, and everybody get together.

if anyone knows the others, please fill me in
Go to Top of Page

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  9:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ya i definately need a song name or 2, especially the one that guy john mccaneutch played
Go to Top of Page

wendy
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  11:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fliggil

ya i definately need a song name or 2, especially the one that guy john mccaneutch played

I think we met you last night. If anyone is interested my son took some kick ass pics of Tim.

I didn't like that John guy..he kinda took over...
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  2:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
If anyone is interested my son took some kick ass pics of Tim.

I sure would be interested!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

wendy
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  3:00:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

quote:
If anyone is interested my son took some kick ass pics of Tim.

I sure would be interested!

Done...enjoy!

Peace everyone, have a good weekend!
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  12:42:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im interested!

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

L@ura
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  12:36:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit L@ura's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My camera's setting switched and I didn't notice so my pictures turned out rather crappy, but here are two anyways. :)

TR - http://plaza.ufl.edu/laura013/photos/IMG_1244.JPG
w/ McCutcheon - http://plaza.ufl.edu/laura013/photos/IMG_1238.JPG
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  5:16:03 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Any update on the video of this show? I'd love to see it.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  7:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ya, ive got the video on my pc, i was home for the past 9 days for spring break, but im back now. i imported all the video, i need to edit out some stuff and put it together. if you are all that antsy i posted Stream on my personal website. the original master tape is practically DVD quality, but since i have limited bandwith i encoded it down to 256kbps WMV which doesnt do it justice at all, but its something. go to http://www.fliggil.com click Media and its the first thing there. i will have the DVD done by the end of the weekend, I just need to figure out a few of the songs, since I had never heard of John Maceunitch before. if anyone knows the names please let me know.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  9:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you = fucking rule.

i hate to ask this of you, but do you think you can make an lossless audio rip so we can get a copy to the archive?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  10:31:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sure, ill get it sometime tonight and pm you the details, i cant publicly post it or my bandwith will be gone in a flash.
Go to Top of Page

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  10:33:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
btw, you talking about the whole show? or just Stream? the audio is all from the camcoreder mic, its not sbd or anything, but just lemme know.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  10:44:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
maybe we can work something out privatly for the whole show, just so the audio can be posted for those that cant get the vid later. drop me an email :)

Erichwanh@yahoo.com

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  12:57:52 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, thanks for hosting that video, I checked it out, and it rocks, but FYI, that is a song off Nomadic Wavelength called "And Then They Were Free". It is not Stream.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  5:42:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ah my bad, i was misinformed, i dont know all his titles. thanks will change it.
Go to Top of Page

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  6:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if anyone is interested in getting a copy of the finished product DVD, IM me on aol, ALoT4YoU
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000