New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  3:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy Grail.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  3:45:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's funny. If you only click the page "3" and don't already know what "Holy Grail" is talking about, you have no idea wtf Silky is talking about.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  4:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have two heads...one for talking and one for breathing...if we all had two heads, then the old saying, TWo heads is better than one would become obsolete, and it would then become, Four heads is better than two...after the chaos of this many people will become hermits and live in...Wait, what country am i from today...i can't hold a steady job i know, i move more than a mobster's lawer on the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...damn i'm wierd

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  9:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am shocked and appalled.

Fluffy wasn't the first to post on the addition of a new page...wow.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I didn't even mean to do it... but I don't feel bad about it either. I'm a bastard.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:32:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey pcbdmb, SO WAS I!! Crushed is a better word. My streak is broken. DOAH!!! Guess I will just have to hang my head in shame and leave the board!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PSYCHE!!!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn Silky, We were talking about this post way back on 11/13/01 in this thread:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=546

And it is still alive and well. DAMN!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:43:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The guy who pushes the cart and yells "Bring Out Ya Dead!!" Correct me if I am wrong, but that sounds like a great job for XAR!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
werd

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
weIrd I is weird!! werd....weIrd....werd....weIrd ME is weMErd NOPE that doesn't work. I will stick with I is weIrd!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:30:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What? I'm totally lost...but Xar would love that job, only he would make rounds every half hour instead twice a week.

"When's your next round?"
"Thursday."
"Oh that's too late. Is there something you can do?"
"I'm not dead! I feel happy! I'm..."
"Thanks a lot!"

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:45:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Put "I"(ME) in the middle of werd and "I"(ME) becomes weIrd!! Add ME to the picture and it becomes weIrd!! Got it. What the hell am I talking about!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:01:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whoa... that was... deep.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:05:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
VERY DEEP. Be careful not to step in IT.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:48:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh Crap(literally)!!! Why didn't somebody warn me aboot this?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:53:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH SHIT!! Looks like you put your foot right in it. Now you have it all over your aBOOT!!! Scrape it off, that is disgusting!! Where's that air freshener we gave Black Lotus?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  01:32:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh well..I better grab Fluffy's mop and clean this mess up.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  04:30:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"MY MOP!!!" Why MY mop? Why not your own mop? Mom, make pcbdmb stop using my mop to clean poop off his aBOOTs!!

UHF a classic!! Stanley Spadowski's Playhouse

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Less talking more cleaning....

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  3:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well, correct me if im wrong, but shouldn't you be using a brush to get shit off yr boots?

THE WORST WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS FORMULA...NO IF'S AND'S OR BUT'S ABOOT IT!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  3:48:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh and Fluffy, UHF is such a great movie!

"Big Edna...Big Edna....Why are you so afraid of that pathetic tub of lard?"

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  5:42:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
UHF rules.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  02:48:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I want that car Weird Al drives. That thing is Sooooo KEWL!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:55:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
" We'll have too take your car, cause mine's a two seater..."

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  06:22:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
but there is only you and me, thats 2. RU implying I have a HUGH JASS?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:21:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes...yes...i am....

No i'm implying that I have the HUGH JASS

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:47:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well if HUGH JASS is coming with us, we definitely will need to take another car.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes purhaps a Chevy "Subdivision"

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:59:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Isn't that a song by RUSH!! They are from the great white north!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
to bad i'm from Vanatu today....wiat, i can change that...PACK YER BAGS, KIDS!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  1:14:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the post that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue posting it forever just because....................

-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  1:21:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am almost afraid to state the obvious, but it ended. It is no longer going. It is dead, like the parrot. It has ceased to be.
What a let down, I thought it was gonna go on forever. Is there nothing in this crazy mixed up world I can count on? Gimme my gun!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:49:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NNNOOOOOOO!!!! Don't shoot! Don't shoot! He's not quite dead! In fact, I think he wants to go for a walk.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  04:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The guns for me stupid! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  04:29:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh...then by all means!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  04:57:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
THANX for your over zealous concern for me. I am touched! NOT

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  05:14:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHA! The joke's on you! There's no bullets in that gun!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  02:04:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhhh, but I have bullets here in my pocket. Now may we use the gun to kill this fucking post? 2 shots to the back of the head. That ought to just about do it I think.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  02:29:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what are you doing walking around with bullets in your pocket?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  02:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are those bullets in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:30:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A little from column A and a little from column B.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:32:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Curse you Red Baron!! Go to bed!! You are getting sleepy, sleepy, sleepy!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:47:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FOOL!! Little do you realize that your Jedi mind trick will not work on such a powerful brain as mine!! Sleep is for the weak!! It is for the poor!! It is for the.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....wah? What happenned?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:53:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OHHH Nothing, Go back to sleep!! Lullabye and goodnight du du du du.....

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:00:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NO! I DO NOT FEel tiiiirrreeddd.......z.zz.zzz.z..zzzz.......i feeL FINE! HAHA! I HAVE DISCOVERED NEW STRENGTH!! I CAN GO ON FOREver and eeevvvvveeeerrrr.....zzzzzzzz.zz.zzzz

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good night sleeping beauty, Sleep for a thousand years, dream thoughts of doughnuts and endless Simpsons episodes!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:12:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHA! You poor misguided creature! I am already in that state! Now you have broken the curse...FOREVER!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm no prince, and I sure didn't kiss you!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ahhh...but you see, Xar came by and thought I was dead, so he kissed me and broke the spell.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:40:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Curses, Xar is the Prince of Darkness!!! REALLY DARK!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:44:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
poop

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  11:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
From your mouth for "INFINITE MONEY" or the normal way?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  1:41:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The normal way... I'll take my chances trying to earn a fortune the old fashioned way.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  1:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sex?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  1:59:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That would be one helluva way to make a living... if only I had a 14" long penis I could be in porn.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  5:06:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whats Ron Jeremy's excuse then? He must be a GREAT actor, cause he is short, ugly, and has a teeny dick?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  5:45:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've never actually seen him in action... I always just figure he was hung like godzilla's tail.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  7:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I find it srange that Fluffy knows the name of the men in porn movies, and what's more....he watches them!!!!! Have you been watching gay porn again?!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  8:00:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe na, Ron Jeremy is actually quite famous.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:10:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hehe na, Ron Jeremy is actually quite famous.

.......in gay porn!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:17:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think he is just in straight porn...
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And how would you know? Have you watched all the gay porn you could get your hand on and have yet to see him?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh you know it.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:29:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh..................well..............enjoy!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  01:26:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ron Jeremy is not in gay porn. Quite the contrary. That little weasel has fucked the best. He even shows up in alot of music videos and normal movies. Here are 685 of his performances. Check out the very last one for a big surprise!

Rules of Attraction, The (2002)
Angryman (2001)
Big Time (2001/II) .... Himself
Gang Bang Whores Part 2 (2001) (V) (uncredited)
Hell's Highway (2001) (V)
Little White Chicks and Big Black Monster Dicks 11 (2001) (V)
Pornstar: The Legend of Ron Jeremy (2001) .... Himself
Fluffer, The (2001/I) .... Himself
Ally McFeal (2000) (V)
Being with Juli Ashton (2000) (V)
Big Boob Bukkake (2000) (V)
Buttman at Nudes a Poppin' 9 (2000) (V)
Eat Me! (2000) (as Ron Hyatt) .... Porno Jack
More Than a Handful 9 (2000) (V)
Waiting (2000/I) (uncredited) .... Customer
Reindeer Games (2000) (as Ron Hyatt) .... Prisoner #1
American Virgin (2000) .... Desk Sergeant
... aka Live Virgin (1999) (UK) (USA: first title)

Beautiful Models (1999) (V)
Bustin' Into Las Vegas (1999) (V)
Car Wash Angels 2 (1999) (V) .... Himself
Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger Part 4 (1999) .... Mayor Goldberg
Fuck Pigs (1999) (V)
Hot House Tales (1999) (V)
If She Ruled the World (1999) (V)
Lil' Darlings 4 (1999) (V)
Nymphomercials (1999) (V)
One Bad Day (1999) .... Calvono
Perfect Smiles (1999) (V)
Real Doll the Movie Episode 1 (1999) (V) .... Max Krivicki
Sluts Butts and Housewives (1999) (V) .... Husband
Top 25 Adult Stars of All Time, The (1999) (V)
World's Biggest Gang Bang III - The Houston 620, The (1999) (V) .... Host
Extremely Yours, Alana (1999) (V)
Terror Firmer (1999) .... Casey's Dad
Still Insatiable (1999) (V)
Sex: The Annabel Chong Story (1999) .... Porn Star
Detroit Rock City (1999) .... MC, Male Strip Club
Boondock Saints, The (1999) (as Ron Jeremy Hyatt) .... Vincenzo Lipazzi
Blowjob Fantasies 5 (1998) (V)
Booty Duty 5 (1998) (V)
Border to Border (1998) .... Pool Player
Buck Shot (1998) (V)
... aka Vivid's Buck Shot (1998) (V) (USA)
Cock Smokers (1998) (V)
Date from Hell (1998) (V)
Denial (1998) .... Himself
... aka Something About Sex (1999) (USA: video title)
Free at Last (1998) (V) .... Himself
How to Eat Pussy and Get Your Cock Sucked (1998) (V) .... Himself
Nude World Order (1998) (V)
Sexual Adventures of Melanie Stone: Live Sex Party, The (1998) (V) .... Himself
Spontaneous Xtasty 551 (1998) (V) .... Himself (host)
Story of X, The (1998) (V) .... Himself (adult film superstar)
This Little Piggy Went to Porno (1998) (V)
Traci Lords: The E! True Hollywood Story (1998) (TV) .... Himself
WADD: The Life and Times of John C. Holmes (1998) .... Himself
World's Biggest Anal Gang Bang (1998) (V)
Ronin (1998) .... Fishmonger
54 (1998) .... Ron
... aka Fifty-Four (1998)
Broken Vessels (1998) .... Porn Star - As Himself
1997 Miss Tight Ends Ass Contest (1997)
87 and Still Banging (1997) (V)
Abuse of Power (1997)
Baron of Darkness (1997) (V) .... Professor Edgar Bodine
Black Cherry Coeds 3 (1997) (V)
Cirque du sex 2 (1997) (V)
Cirque du sex 3 (1997) (V)
Dirty Bob's Xcellent Adventures 29 (1997) (V)
Dirty Bob's Xcellent Adventures 35 (1997) (V)
Dirty Bob's Xcellent Adventures 36 (1997) (V)
Fuck My Dirty Shit Hole (1997) (V) .... Himself
... aka Robert Black's Fuck My Dirty Shit Hole... The Movie (1997) (V) (USA)
Gang Bang Angels (1997) (V)
Gang Bang Angels 2 (1997) (V)
Georgia Peaches (1997) (V) .... Himself
... aka Mike South's Georgia Peaches (1997) (V) (USA: complete title)
How to Suck a Dick (1997) (V) (uncredited) .... No name
Lone Greasers (1997) .... Bar Owner
New Wave Hookers 5 (1997) (V) .... Mr. Silky Smooth
... aka New Wave Hookers vs. The Next Generation (1997) (V) (UK)
Perverted Stories 14: Reality Check (1997) (V)
Swinging in the Rain (1997) (V)
Weed's Gang Bang Sixxx (1997) (V)
Wild Wild Chest 4 (1997) (V)
Orgazmo (1997) .... Clark/Jizzmaster Zero
George Wallace (1997) (TV) .... Demonstrator
Blowjob Adventures of Dr. Fellatio 2 (1997) (V) (uncredited)
Meet Wally Sparks (1997) .... Porn Actor
"Bone Chillers" (1996) TV Series (uncredited) .... Blisterface
Anal Jeopardy (1996) (V)
Angel Sucks (1996) (V)
Angélique (1996)
Blondes Who Blow (1996) (V)
Busted (1996) (uncredited)
Carnal Cuties (1996) (V)
Casting Call 16 (1996) (V)
Cream on My Melons (1996) (V)
Frankenpenis (1996) (V)
... aka John Wayne Bobbitt's Frankenpenis (1996) (V) (USA: complete title)
Goldenbush (1996) (V)
Hindsight (1996) (as Ron Jeremy Hyatt) .... Chateau Guest
Illicit Affairs (1996) (V)
Interview: Foreign Affair (1996) (V)
Nikki Loves Rocco (1996) (V)
Perverted Stories 10 (1996) (V)
Perverted Stories 7 (1996) (V)
Philmore Butts Goes Hollyweird (1996) (V)
Red Line (1996) .... Gardner
... aka Squanderers (1997) (USA: cable TV title)
Samantha and Co. (1996) (V)
Sunset and Divine: The British Experience (1996) (V) .... Lawyer
... aka Taken for Granted (1996) (V) (UK)
They Bite (1996) .... Darryl
Way They Wuz (1996)
Wild & Wicked 7 (1996) (V)
World's Biggest Gang Bang 2 (1996) (V)
Yin Yang Oriental Love Bang (1996) (V)
Screwed (1996) .... Himself
Scopophilia: Undressing the Adult Entertainment Industry (1996) (V)
40 Something and Still Hot (1995) (V)
Adult Video News Awards 1995 (1995) (V)
All Amateur Perfect 10's (1995)
Anal Al's Adventures (1995) (V)
Angel Wolf (1995)
Ass Masters 5 (1995) (V)
Because I Can (1995) (V)
Black Babewatch (1995)
Buttman at Nudes a Poppin' 2 (1995) (V)
Caged Heat 3000 (1995) .... Announcer
Casting Call 9 (1995) (V)
Crimson Thighs (1995) (V)
Crystal Images (1995) (V)
Cyberanal (1995) (V)
Deep Inside Crystal Wilder (1995) (V)
... aka Best of Crystal Wilder, The (1995) (V) (USA: cut version)
Deep Inside Tyffany Million (1995) (V)
... aka Best of Tyffany Million, The (1995) (V) (USA: cut version)
Dementia (1995) (V)
Fatal Illusion (1995)
Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam (1995) (TV) .... Himself
Hienie's Heroes (1995) (V)
Hollywood Starlet Search, The (1995) (V)
Humpkin Pie (1995) (V)
Impulse: Memories of an Italian Slut (1995) (V)
Interview Caught In the Act (1995) (V)
Interview: Backdoor Imports (1995) (V)
Matinee Idol, The (1995) (V) .... Party guest
Mr. Stitch (1995) (TV) (as Ron Jeremy Hyatt) .... Lieutenant Periainkle
Nasty Encounters (1995)
Nasty Pants (1995) (V)
Notorious (1995) (V)
Out of My Mind (1995/II) (V)
Penitentiary (1995) (V)
Persia's Back (1995) (V)
Perverted Stories 3 (1995) (V)
Perverted Stories II (1995) (V)
Philmore Butts Hawaiian Anal Adventure (1995) (V)
Poolparty at Seymore's 1 (1995) (V)
Poolparty at Seymore's 2 (1995) (V)
Pubic Access (1995) (V)
Radical Affairs 7 (1995) (V)
Sarah's Inheritance (1995) (V)
Sgt Peckers Lonely Hearts Club Gang Bang (1995) (V)
Snatch Masters 6 (1995) (V)
Snatch Masters 9 (1995) (V)
Stuff Your Face Again (1995) (V)
Tender Loving Care (1995/I) (as Ron Hyatt) .... Bernie
Tropical Taboo (1995) (V)
Vortex (1995) (V)
What's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in an Anal Movie? (1995) (V)
What's the Lesbian Doing in My Pirate Movie? (1995) (V)
What's Up, Tiger Pussy? (1995) (V)
World's Biggest Gang Bang (1995) (V)
XXX Files: Lust in Space, The (1995) (V)
Depraved Fantasies 4: The Undead (1995) (V)
Titman's Pool Party (1995) (V)
2 Baggers (1994) (V)
Adult Video News Awards 1994 (1994) (V)
All I Want for Christmas Is a Gang-Bang (1994) (V)
American Dream Girls (1994) (V)
Anal Queen (1994) (V)
Bachelor Party 2 (1994) (V)
Backdoor Bandit, The (1994) (V)
Backing In 6 (1994) (V)
Big Boobs In Buttsville (1994) (V)
... aka Seymore Butts 28 (1994) (V) (USA)
Blonde Angel (1994) (V)
Bloopers (1994) (V)
Boobs a Poppin' (1994) (V)
Bunny Bleu: A Gang Bang Fantasy (1994) (V)
Butt Bangers Ball (1994) (V)
Butt Sisters Do Las Vegas, The (1994) (V)
Candy Factory (1994) (V)
Casalinghe P... gli stalloni, Le (1994)
Caught From Behind 19 (1994) (V)
Chase, The (1994) (as Ron Hyatt) .... Randy
Colossal Orgy 2 (1994) (V)
Crack, The (1994) (V)
Dangerous, The (1994) .... Director
Depraved Fantasies 2 (1994) (V)
Dirt Bags (1994) (V)
Dracula (1994)
French Made (1994) (V)
Fresh Meat (1994) (V)
... aka Psycho X (1994) (V) (Europe)
Fun '4' All (1994) (V)
Hardcore (1994) (V) .... Dolly's Leading Man
Haunted Nights (1994) (V)
Hootermania (1994) (V)
Natural Born Thrillers (1994) (V)
Natural Pleasure (1994) (V)
Naughty in Nature (1994) (V)
Performer of the Year (1994) (V)
Private Video Magazine 9 (1994) (V)
Reservoir Bitches (1994) (V)
Rump Reamers (1994) (V)
Sloppy Seconds (1994) (V) .... Skid Row Loser
South Beach Academy (1994) (as Ron Hyatt) .... 'Weed' Wacker
Spa, The (1994) (V) .... Reporter
Stand-up, The (1994) (V)
Starbangers 6 (1994) (V)
Stiff Competition 2 (1994) (V)
Straight A's (1994) (V)
Stripper Nurses (1994) (V)
Superstar Sex Challenge (1994) (V)
... aka Superstar Sex Challenge (1994) (V) (USA)
... aka Superstar Sex Challenge 1 (1994) (V) (USA)
Tail Taggers 115 (1994) (V)
Tail Taggers 118 (1994) (V)
Tail Taggers 120 (1994) (V)
Undercover Lover (1994) (V)
Walk on the Wild Side (1994) (V)
Wedding Vows (1994) (V)
John Wayne Bobbitt Uncut (1994) (V)
Killing Zoe (1994) .... Bank security guard
Class of Nuke 'Em High 3: The Good, the Bad and the Subhumanoid (1994) .... Announcer
Adult Video Nudes (1993) (V)
Avventure erotiX di Cappuccetto Rosso, Le (1993) (uncredited)
Bachelor Party (1993) (V)
Bad Side of Town (1993) (V)
Beaver & Buttcheeks (1993) (V)
Best of Christy Canyon (1993) (V)
Bimbonese 101 (1993) (V)
Black Babes in Heat (1993) (V)
Bone Alone (1993) (V)
Bra Busters 2 (1993) (V)
Butt Hole Boulevard (1993) (V)
... aka California Cruizin: Butt Hole Boulevard (1993) (V)
Butt Sisters, The (1993) (V)
... aka Anal Adventures of the Butt Sisters, The (1993) (V) (USA)
Caught from Behind 18 (1993) (V)
Cheerleader Nurses (1993) (V)
Cheerleader Nurses 2 (1993) (V)
... aka Return of the Cheerleader Nurses (1993) (V)
Colossal Orgy (1993) (V)
Couch Trap, The (1993) (V) .... Himself
Depraved Fantasies (1993) (V)
Dirty Tricks (1993) (V)
Fluffer 2, The (1993) (V)
Fluffer, The (1993) (V)
Gang Bang Girl 10 (1993) (V)
Gang Bang Girl 11 (1993) (V)
Guttman's Hollywood Adventure (1993) (V)
... aka Guttman's Hollywood Vacation (1993) (V)
Guttman's Paris Vacation (1993) (V) .... Guttman
Hard to Stop (1993)
Hollywood '94: Butts Abound (1993) (V)
Hollywood Studs (1993) (V)
Housewife From Hell (1993) .... Vince
Hungry 2 (1993) (V)
Hustlers, The (1993) (V)
I Dream of Teri (1993) (V)
I Dream of Tiffany (1993) (V)
I Love Juicy (1993) (V)
Indecent Offer (1993) (V)
Jailhouse Cock (1993) (V)
Legal Briefs (1993) (as Ron Hywatt) .... Ricky
Loads of Fun 4 (1993) (V)
Madame Hiney: The Beverly Hills Butt Broker (1993) (V)
Maddams Family, The (1993) (V) .... Uncle Pester
Nikki's Nightlife (1993) (V)
Raincoat Fantasies (1993) (V)
Raunchy Remedy (1993) (V)
Sex in abissi (1993)
Seymore Butts in Paradise (1993) (V)
Seymore Butts Is Blown Away (1993) (V)
Super Hornio Brothers (1993) (V) .... Hornio
Voyeurism 1 (1993) (V)
Wendy Is Watching (1993) (V)
What's Butt Got to Do with It (1993) (V)
Who Killed Holly Hollywood? (1993) (V)
Worst Porno Ever Made with the Best Sex, The (1993) (V) .... Director
Adult Video News Awards 1992 (1992) (V)
Arabika (1992) (V)
Battle of the Ultra Milkmaids (1992) (V)
Bikini Beach Race (1992) (as Ron Hyatt) .... Gino Carlotti
... aka Sex Puppets, The (1992)
Blue Angel (1992) (V)
Boobs Butts and Bloopers 1 (1992) (V) .... Host
Business and Pleasure (1992) (V)
Caught From Behind 16: The Reunion (1992) (V)
Confessions (1992) (V)
Confessions 1 (1992)
Confessions 2 (1992)
D.P. Man 2, The (1992) (V)
D.P. Man, The (1992) (V)
Dirty Dixie (1992) (V)
Dixie Dynamite and the All-Star Tit Queens (1992)
Ejacula 2 (1992)
Ejacula, la vampira (1992)
Erotic Adventures of the Three Musketeers, The (1992)
Flashpoint (1992) (V)
Flintbones, The (1992) (V) .... Red Flintbone
Gang Bang Girl (1992) (V)
Gang Bang Girl 2 (1992) (V)
Gang Bang Girl 5 (1992) (V)
Goddaughter 2 (1992) (V)
Goddaughter 3 (1992) (V)
Goddaughter 4 (1992) (V)
Good the Bad and the D-Cups (1992)
Headlines (1992) (V) .... Porno ranch owner
I Am Desire (1992) (V)
Jennifer 69 (1992) (V)
Jugsy (1992) (V)
Love Doctor, The (1992) (V)
My Sex Life As a Ghost (1992) .... The Naked Medieval King
Oriental Treatment 3: The Lost Empress (1992) (V)
Seymore Butts: In the Love Shack (1992) .... Himself
Smeers (1992) (V) .... Enorm Peterson
Taylor Wayne's World (1992)
Tutti i frutti (1992)
... aka Erotic Games (1992)
Twister (1992) (V)
Two Women (1992/I)
Vice Versa (1992) (V)
Wicked Thoughts (1992) (V)
You Said a Mouthful (1992) (V)
Adventures of Buttgirl & Wonder Wench, The (1991) (V)
Americans Most Wanted (1991)
... aka America's Most Wanted (1991) (UK)
Analita campagnola (1991)
... aka Sexy Country Girl (1991)
Anus Family, The (1991) (V)
Bi-Analist (1991) (V)
Big Tit Orgy 3 (1991) (V)
Blow Out (1991) (V)
Breasts and Beyond 2 (1991) (V)
Call Girl (1991) (V)
Catalina Sixty Nine (1991) (V)
Dial 666 for Lust (1991) (V)
Dick-tation (1991) (V)
Donne di mandingo, Le (1991)
... aka Passionate Lovers (1991) (USA)
Fatliners 2 (1991) (V)
Formal Affair (1991) (V)
Harder Way, The (1991) (V)
Lethal Passion (1991) (V)
Only Game in Town, The (1991) (V)
Sirens (1991) (V)
Special Treatment (1991) (V)
Suburban Seduction (1991) (V)
Swedish Erotica Hard 17 (1991) (V)
Two Times a Virgin (1991) (V)
Unveil My Love (1991) (V)
Up the Gulf (1991) (V)
Voodoo Vixens (1991) (V)
Vow of Passion (1991) (V)
X Factor: The Next Generation (1991) (V)
... aka X-factor 2 (1991) (V) (USA)
Casting Agency (1991) (V)
900 Desert Strip (1990)
As Cute as They Cum (1990)
Cheeks 3 (1990)
Cicciolina e Moana ai mondiali (1990) .... Maradona
... aka Mundial sex (1990) (Italy: video title)
... aka Sexy Mundial '90 (1990)
... aka World Cup (1990)
Cocktails (1990)
Con Jobs (1990)
Dane Harlow Story, The (1990) .... Party Guest
Dreams Cum True (1990)
Fun in a Bun (1990)
Girls, Girls, and More Girls (1990)
Head Nurse (1990)
Holly Does Hollywood 4 (1990)
Honeymoon: The Bride's Running Behind, The (1990)
Lady of the House (1990) (V)
Last X-rated Movie 2, The (1990)
Last X-rated Movie 3, The (1990)
Last X-rated Movie 4, The (1990)
Last X-rated Movie, The (1990) (V)
Lonely Is the Night (1990)
Night Vibes (1990)
Opportunity Knocks (1990/II) (V)
Sam Kinison Banned (1990) (V) .... One of Sam Kinison's friends in the music video 'Wild Thing'
Specialist, The (1990)
Tailgunners (1990)
Three Men and a Geisha (1990)
Tit Tales (1990) (V)
... aka Tit Tails (1990) (V) (USA)
Twenty-Something (1990) (V)
Wild Wild Chest, The (1990)
Women in Need (1990)

Anal Attraction (1989)
At the Pornies (1989)
... aka Sissy and Egbert at the Pornies (1989)
Backdoor to Hollywood 6 (1989)
Bad Mama Jama and the Fat Ladies of the Evening (1989)
Bad Mama Jama Busts Out (1989)
Between My Breasts 6 (1989) (V)
Big Top Cabaret 2 (1989) .... Master of Ceremonies
Caged Fury (1989) .... Pizzaface
Caught From Behind 10 (1989)
Caught From Behind 11 (1989)
Caught From Behind 12 (1989)
Coming on Strong (1989)
Dangerous (1989)
Dirty Tricks (1989)
Dreamwalk (1989) (V)
Fat Ends (1989)
Hawaii Vice 2 (1989)
... aka Deadly Game (1989)
... aka Hawaii Spice 3 (1989)
Hawaii Vice 3 (1989)
... aka Beyond the Badge (1989)
Hawaii Vice 8 (1989)
... aka Solution, The (1989)
Hershe Highway (1989)
... aka Love on the Hershe Highway (1989)
Hershe Highway 2 (1989)
Hot Scalding (1989)
Hot Services (1989)
I Dream of Christy (1989)
Invitation Only (1989)
Joy of Sec's, The (1989)
Lauderdale (1989) .... Cycle Psycho
... aka Spring Break USA (1989)
... aka Spring Fever USA (1989)
Legends of Porn 2 (1989) (V)
Party in the Rear (1989)
Phantom X (1989)
Pleasure Is My Business (1989)
Savage Fury 2 (1989)
Sex on the Town (1989)
Sinners 3 (1989) (V) .... Crooked cop
Soaked to the Bone (1989)
Sound F/X (1989) .... Man who bugs bedrooms
Twenty Something 2 (1989) (V) .... The Painter
Two Women & a Man (1989)
Wacky World of X-Rated Bloopers (1989) (V)
Wild Women 19: Elle Rio (1989) (V)
Words of Love (1989)
XTV 1 (1989) (V)
Dead Bang (1989) .... Biker #3
... aka Dead-Bang (1989) (USA: poster title)
21 Hump Street (1988)
All for One (1988)
Backdoor Lust (1988) (V)
Backdoor to Hollywood 4 (1988)
... aka Backdoor to Hollywood 4: Barbii's Way (1988) (USA)
Backdoor to Hollywood 6 (1988)
Backstage (1988/II)
Ball in the Family (1988) .... Itchy Bonkers
Can't Beat the Feeling (1988)
Carnal Possessions (1988)
Caught From Behind 8 (1988)
Cheek-a-boo (1988)
Coming in America (1988)
Deep Inside Ginger Lynn (1988)
Every Man's Fancy (1988)
Great Sex Contest, The (1988) (V)
Honeybuns 2: Grecian Formula (1988)
... aka Grecian Formula, The (1988)
Lilith Unleashed (1988)
Little Red Riding Hood (1988) .... The Wolf
Magic Pool (1988) (as David Elliot)
Mouth to Mouth (1988)
Much More Than a Mouthful 2 (1988)
Only the Strong Survive (1988)
Party Wives (1988)
Pearl Divers, The (1988)
Platinum Princess (1988)
Pleasure Chest, The (1988)
Shaved Sinners 2 (1988) (V) .... Cabin owner
Sophisticated Lady (1988)
Star Flix Volume 417 (1988) (V)
Warm Bodies, Hot Nights (1988)
American Dream Girls (1987) .... Ronnie
Attack of the Monster Mammaries (1987)
Bare Essentials (1987)
... aka Earthly Delights (1987)
Best of Caught from Behind (1987) (V)
Big Tit Orgy, The (1987) (V)
Black on Black (1987) (V)
California Girls 13 (1987)
Casing the Crack (1987)
Club Bed (1987)
Crazy with the Heat (1987)
Critical Positions (1987)
Deep Throat II (1987)
Devil in Miss Jones 4: The Final Outrage (1987) (V) .... Man in Diaper
Dirty Blondes (1987)
Double Penetrations 2 (1987) (V)
Dr. Blacklove (1987)
Erotic Starlets 22: Christy Canyon (1987)
Fancy Flesh Volume 5 (1987) (V)
Firestorm 2 (1987) (V)
Gazongas (1987) .... Ron
Ginger's Hawaiian Scrapbook (1987)
Good 'n' Plenty (1987)
Holly Does Hollywood Again (1987)
... aka Holly Does Hollywood 2 (1987)
Party Animals (1987)
Peek-a-Boo (1987)
Phone Sex Girls (1987)
Pretty Peaches 2 (1987)
Sins of the Wealthy 2 (1987) .... Ted Wellington
Space Vixens (1987)
Star Cuts 37: Buffy Davis (1987) (V) (uncredited)
... aka Star Cuts: Buffy Davis Volume Seven #37 (1987) (V) (USA)
Valet Girls (1987) (uncredited) .... Party Guest
Wet Workout (1987)
... aka Amber Lynn's Wet Workout (1987) (USA: reissue title)
Who's Dat Girl (1987)
Young and Innocent (1987)
52 Pick-Up (1986) (as Ron Jeremy Hyatt) .... Party Goer
Backdoor Brides Part 2 (1986)
Backdoor to Hollywood 2 (1986)
Bad Girls IV (1986) .... Window Cleaner
... aka More Bad Girls: The Story Continues (1986) (USA: cable TV title)
Big Top Cabaret (1986)
California Reaming (1986)
Candy Stripers 3 (1986)
Channel 69 (1986)
Cheating (1986)
Chocolate Candy 3 (1986)
Chocolate Kisses (1986)
Club Ginger (1986) (V) .... The Art Object
Dirty Harriet (1986)
Double Standards (1986) .... Bellhop
Ebony Humpers 2 (1986)
Electric Blue 42 (1986) (V) .... Man talking to nurse (bit)
Electric Blue 43 (1986) (V) .... Producer
Garter Charter Tours (1986)
Girls of Paradise (1986) (V)
Hot Chocolate 2 (1986)
Immoral Majority (1986)
Like a Virgin 2 (1986) (V)
Little Romance (1986)
Sex Aliens (1986) .... Doctor Sheen
Sleazy Susan (1986)
Star Angel (1986)
Ultimate Lover (1986)
Uncensored Sex Shows Volume 8: Inside Christy Canyon (1986) (V)
WPINK-TV 2 (1986)
Amber Aroused (1985)
American Babylon (1985) (V) .... (1990 German release)
... aka Babylon USA (1985) (V)
Blue Ice (1985)
Candy Stripers Part II (1985) (V)
Caught From Behind 3 (1985)
Caught From Behind 4 (1985)
Debbie Does Dallas 3 (1985)
Eaten Alive (1985)
Educating Mandy (1985) (V)
Ginger On the Rocks (1985) (V) .... Dr. Rollins
Girls of the A Team, The (1985)
... aka A-Team Girls, The (1985) (USA)
Girls of the Third Reich (1985)
Greek Lady (1985)
Hard to Swallow (1985) (V) .... Max
Holly Does Hollywood (1985) (V) (uncredited)
Hollywood Heartbreakers (1985) (V)
Hot Blooded (1985)
Lusty Adventurer (1985)
Naked Lust (1985)
Nasty (1985) (V)
Naughty Cheerleaders (1985)
Once Upon a Madonna (1985)
One Hot Night of Passion (1985)
Peek a Boo Gang (1985)
Scandalous Simone (1985)
Sex Change Girls (1985)
Sex Fifth Avenue (1985) (V)
Sex Shoot (1985) (V)
Sky Pies (1985)
Snatchbuckler (1985) .... Shadbelly
Soaking Wet (1985)
Supergirls Do General Hospital (1985)
Suzie Superstar II (1985) .... Raoul
Swedish Erotica 57 (1985)
Sweet Little Things (1985)
Taija: Sizzling Hot (1985)
Treasure Chest (1985)
We Love to Tease (1985) (V)
Whore of the Worlds (1985)
Wizard of Ahhhs, The (1985)
Working Girls (1985) .... Husband in 'New Kitchen'
WPINK-TV (1985)
You Make Me Wet (1985)
Young and Restless 2 (1985)
Your the Boss (1985)
All the Way In (1984)
... aka All the Way (1984) (USA: cable TV title)
Aphrodesia's Diary (1984)
Cherry Cheesecake (1984)
Desire (1984)
Eat at the Blue Fox (1984) .... The club owner
First Time at Cherry High (1984)
For Your Thighs Only (1984)
Holly Rolling (1984)
... aka Holy Rolling (1984)
Kinky Business (1984) (V)
Little Bit of Hanky Panky, A (1984) (V) .... Dan
... aka Hanky-Panky (1984) (V)
Pink Lagoon, The (1984) (V)
... aka Return to Paradise (1984) (V) (USA)
Raw Talent (1984)
Smoker (1984) .... Eddie
Stiff Competition (1984) .... Don Head
Taboo III (1984)
Taste of Paradise, A (1984)
Unnatural Act, An (1984)
Working it Out (1984)
All-American Girls 2: In Heat (1983)
Alley Cats: The Saga of the Raging Cow (1983) .... Bruno Brunetti
... aka Alley Cats (1983) (USA: short title)
... aka Backstreet Alley Cat (1983)
Bad Girls II (1983) (V)
California Valley Girls (1983)
Casting Couch, The (1983) (V)
Caught From Behind 2: The Sequel (1983)
Corrupt Desires (1983)
Daughters of Emmanuelle (1983) .... Paul
Dreams of Pleasure (1983)
Endless Lust (1983)
Fantasy Follies (1983)
Flesh & Fantasy (1983) .... John Powell Jones
Fleshdance (1983)
Girlfriends (1983)
Golden Girls 6 (1983) (V) (uncredited)
Heaven's Touch (1983)
Hitchhiker (1983/II)
Intimate Realities 1 (1983)
Kneel Before Me (1983) .... Wilbur Magnus
Malibu Summer (1983)
... aka Malibu Heat (1983)
Moments of Love (1983)
Mud Madness (1983)
... aka 3-D Mud Madness (1983) (USA: video title)
Oriental Techniques of Pain and Pleasure (1983)
... aka Oriental Techniques of Love and Pleasure (1983) (USA)
Stimulators, The (1983) .... Tom
Sulka's Wedding (1983) .... Ed
Sweet Dominance (1983)
When She Was Bad (1983)
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me (1983)
Angel in Distress (1982) .... Amos Brown
Babe (1982)
Blonde Goddess (1982) .... Black Baron
Consenting Adults (1982)
Devil in Miss Jones, Part II, The (1982) .... Iago, the Dickhead guard caught with the Laughing Lady
... aka DMJ II (1982)
Dirty Looks (1982)
Expose Me Now (1982)
Foreplay (1982) .... Greg Herpis
Forgive Me, I Have Sinned (1982) .... Jason
... aka Sinners, The (1982) (USA)
Inspirations (1982)
Liquid A$$ets (1982)
Little Girls Lost (1982)
... aka Good Little Girls (1982)
... aka Lost Dreams (1982) (USA: cable TV title)
Mandy's Executive Sweet (1982)
Marathon (1982)
Mascara (1982)
Mistress, The (1982)
Modesty Gold (1982)
Object of Desire (1982)
Open Lips (1982)
... aka Temptress, The (1982) (USA)
Personal Touch 1 (1982)
Satisfactions (1982) .... Murray
Scoundrels (1982) .... Simon
Starmaker, The (1982)
Story of Prunella, The (1982)
Suzie Superstar (1982) .... Raoul, Z.W.'s Driver
Toys (1982)
Wild Innocents (1982)
... aka Class of 90 (1982)
... aka Young and Innocent (1982)
Taboo II (1982)
Amanda by Night (1981) .... Rosario, the crooked vice cop
Angel Buns (1981)
Bad Girls (1981) .... Slater
Behind the Scenes of an Adult Movie (1981) (V)
Blue Jeans (1981) .... Rick
C.O.D. (1981) .... Male reporter with Ms. Bazzini during opening credits
... aka Manche mögens prall (1981) (West Germany)
Cells of Passion (1981)
Centerfold Fever (1981)
Cosmopolitan Girls (1981)
Debbie Does Dallas 2 (1981)
Deep Inside Annie Sprinkle (1981)
Delicious (1981) .... The Groundsman
Dracula Exotica (1981) .... Flashback Party Guest
... aka Love at First Gulp (1981)
Erotic Interlude (1981)
... aka Hot Erotic Interludes (1981)
Games Women Play (1981)
Girl's Best Friend, A (1981) .... Paul
Inside Hollywood (1981) (V) .... Wilson
Lips (1981)
Manhattan Mistress (1981) (uncredited) .... Mark
... aka Horny Temptress (1981)
Minu: Acting Naturally (1981) (V)
Pink Ladies, The (1981)
Ring of Desire (1981)
Roommates (1981) .... Dick, Mark's unsure client from Illinois
Same Time Every Year (1981)
Silky (1981)
Swedish Erotica 14 (1981)
Swedish Erotica 26 (1981)
Tale of Tiffany Lust, The (1981)
... aka Body Lust (1981)
Tara (1981) .... Joyce's Friend
... aka Seka Is Tara (1981)
... aka Soft & Sweet (1981)
... aka Tara Tara Tara (1981)
Wanda Whips Wall Street (1981) .... Ed, Lou's assistant
... aka Stocks and Blondes (1985) (video title) (cut version)
Aunt Peg Goes Hollywood (1981)
Affairs of Miss Roberts, The (1980)
Bon Appetit (1980) .... TV Announcer
Budding of Brie, The (1980) .... Norman
Fascination (1980) .... Ernie Gordon
Girls U.S.A. (1980) .... Peter, the Silver Fox's son
... aka Sex Ring International (1980)
Luau Orgy (1980)
Perils of Prunella, The (1980)
Pretty Looks (1980)
Seduction of Cindy, The (1980)
Sizzle (1980)
This Lady Is a Tramp (1980) .... Sex Show announcer
... aka Lady Is a Tramp, The (1980)
... aka Tramp, The (1980)
Coed Fever (1980) .... Harry the horny photographer
Inside Seka (1980)

Blonde in Black Silk (1979)
Coed Fantasy (1979)
Good Girls of Godiva High, The (1979)
... aka Godiva High (1979) (USA)
Goodbye Girls, The (1979)
Mystique (1979) .... Harry
Nanci Blue (1979)
Olympic Fever (1979)
Pink Champagne (1979) .... James
Tigresses... and Other Maneaters (1979) .... Male body stand-in
Women in Love (1979) .... Eric Crandell, the painter
... aka Woman in Love (1979)
Jesus Christ Superstar (1973) (uncredited)

Sometimes Credited As:
Bill Blackman
David Elliot
Ron Gerimiah
Ron Hedge
Ron Jeremy Hyatt
Ronald Hyatt
Ron Hyatt
Ron Hywatt
Nicholas Pera
Norm L. Pera

Notable TV guest appearances

"Win Ben Stein's Money" (1997) playing "Himself (contestant)" 10/2/2001
"Family Guy" (1999) playing "Himself"(voice) in episode: "Brian Does Hollywood" (episode # 3.2) 7/18/2001
"Just Shoot Me" (1997) playing "Cameraman"(uncredited) in episode: "Proposal, The: Part 2" (episode # 5.13) 2/1/2001
"Nash Bridges" (1996) playing "Kevin Cutler"(as Ron Jeremy Hyatt) in episode: "El Diablo" (episode # 5.14) 2/11/2000
"VS." (1999) playing "Himself" in episode: "Pornstars vs. Nudists"
"NewsRadio" (1995) playing "Man at book reading"(uncredited cameo) in episode: "Super Karate Monkey Death Car" (episode # 4.4) 11/4/1997
"Jerry Springer Show, The" (1991) playing "Himself" in episode: "I Slept with 251 Men in 10 Hours!" 5/1/1995

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  01:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He is probably most famous for being the first male porn actor to give himself head. Quite an accomplishment. He is a legend!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  01:57:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe... I knew he was in straight porn. So Fluff... that list... is that your own personal library? :)
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:24:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
only about 1/100th of my collection, I haven't had any time to continue cataloging it since I discovered "THE BORED"!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:38:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"Jerry Springer Show, The" (1991) playing "Himself" in episode: "I Slept with 251 Men in 10 Hours!" 5/1/1995

I think that you just proven my point!!! If he had sex with 251 men in ten hours and isn't gay, then I don't know who is!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  02:59:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My guess is the title of the show referred to some slut, bimbo who boffed 251 guys and Ron Jeremy was probably one of them. Ron is a STRAIGHT shooter.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  12:54:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually I think it is probably more of an arch...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  6:38:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

My guess is the title of the show referred to some slut, bimbo who boffed 251 guys and Ron Jeremy was probably one of them.

Quit pretending Fluffy! I saw that episode.....that was YOU!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  07:00:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But didn't I look smashing in Jon's purple evening gown? He is gonna kill me though, cause I can't get the STAINS out! That is his favorite dress!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  12:27:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jesus this post is almost to 4 pages... all of mindless drivel!
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  7:25:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think if we all cut off our rihg thands and then sell them to the King of Vanatu or somehting, we could be classified at complete morons, and you would all blame it on me...
DO I LIKE WEED?
c'mon, the answer is SO obvious
DO I LIKE WEED MORE THAN FLUFFY LIKE JON SOLDO'S DRESS (OR VICE VERSA!)
yeah...done dammit...although none has been in my hands for a while...no big deal..." Laquer head knows is sole desire, Laquer head sets his soul afire!" no i don't huff fumes...i caught mommy kissing santa claus...Fluffy has eight________(fill in the blank) i have two eyes and i poop on baby ducks...STICK IT IN MY BUTT! MICHEAL JACKSON HURTS YOUNG CHILDREN....ALTHOUGH HE REFUSES IT WE ALL KNOW THAT HE DID IT BUT WE REFUSE TOO ANSWER BECASUE WE ARE MADE OF POOP AND I LIKE CHEESE....
now that is mindless chatter...DON'T READ THAT AGAIN...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  8:02:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

But didn't I look smashing in Jon's purple evening gown? He is gonna kill me though, cause I can't get the STAINS out! That is his favorite dress!!!

That's my dress!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  5:39:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This got so far down the page, I almost thought it was forgotten.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  6:13:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
O god, the zombie post is back again...how do u kill zombies? Christy Yamaguchi? Ah, screw it.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  8:22:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shotgun blasts!!!! Take that, George Washington! Eat lead, Einstien!! Show's over, Shakespeare!

Is this the end of Zombie Shakespeare?!

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  9:51:47 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dad, you shot zombie flanders!

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  04:43:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He was a zombie?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  5:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I couldn't let it go away that EZ!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  6:06:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhh....well if it isn't my arch-nemisis, Fluffy. So............we meet again.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  6:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Touche!! On Guard!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I believe that it is En not On Guard. And I see we are going to have another DUEL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You may be right on the En Guard thing? And I was sure hoping you would "challenge me to a DUAL"! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DUAL???????

D-OH!

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I say-I say, what is that intoxicating aroma? Is that minced meat pie?

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:38:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why yes! Why don't you put down your gun and have a slice.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  05:06:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I smell SPAM!!! Wonderful SPAM!! SPAM SPAM SPAM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  6:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was almost going to let this die with you as a welcome back gift, but if I did you would never know I was letting you do it.....oh well welcome back anyway...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  05:13:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you have a little time(about a month), I highly advise reading this from the beginning. There is some funny stuff hidden in this post, it really jumps around. Good Stuff! Definitely worth a great big, hearty, guffaw.(or at least a chuckle)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  05:15:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guffaw?! Now that's a funny word!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  07:53:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Main Entry: guf·faw
Pronunciation: (")g&-'fo, 'g&-"fo
Function: noun
Etymology: imitative
Date: 1720
: a loud or boisterous burst of laughter
- guf·faw /(")g&-'fo/ intransitive verb

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  2:29:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Almost to a 4th page of mindless drivel...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:49:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MINDLESS DRIVEL??? What are you crazy Silky? SFWAG(some fag with a guitar)hasn't posted anywhere on this thread.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:58:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh great! Now you've jinxed it!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:01:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I need to heed my own advice. It was just too EZ!

from this point on!!!! Never mention IT!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:07:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mention what?
-J

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000