albums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  01:33:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was just wondering where I could buy some more Tim CDs. I currently have Nomadic Wavelenght and Stream. When I was in San Francisco visiting my dad (I live in L.A.), I went to about three or four stores before I could find either of the ones I now have. I'm really into the acoustic feel, so I want some more of the same. I've been playing the guitar for a year and a half now and I want to learn some more of his songs. So if any of you can recommend what and where to buy the CDs, it would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  02:28:10 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man, DEFINATELY buy the cds thru THIS SITE. Tim gets a kickback that he wouldn't otherwise, and he is donating that kickback to some noteworthy charity that will save the world. That sounds exaggerated, but you never know, it might help save the world. So I know WHERE you should buy them (HERE) but what to buy is a different story.

I hear Gossip Of the Neurons is good (am I right jon?). That's next for me I guess. Fluffy delineated all of the cds on one post, I'll see if I can find it....

Peace

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  02:32:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll start with this link because I found it first...

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=411

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  02:35:17 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I found the other one. This should help you decide in what order to get ALL of Tim's albums.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=400

Obviously it is Fluffy's post that I'm trying to draw attention to. That's just another example of Fluffy's thread killing power.

Peace

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  02:55:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks a lot. this is much easier than having to go to those crowded malls and listening to either the muzac they play or the "hit of the week" by Britney Spears or NSYNC

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  07:44:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely get See Into Your Soul!!!! And if you get ALL of Tim's stuff you will be helping to save the whole universe not just the world. The TR3/Puke Matrix recordings are superb as well. That's the stuff that should be played at any shopping mall!! Pick up all the ones on Fluffy's list and you will be psyched!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  05:51:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea, just look for any of my posts at the bottom of the list. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  05:53:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By the way, I said to HELP save the world, I didn't say it would save the world, but every little bit helps! Buy away!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000