Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Oh yeah, tour dates so totally rule!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  12:06:29 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like I'll be going to two shows this tour. The Santa Ana show is only 15 minutes from school!!! The LA show is gonna be a b*tch with traffic but I plan on going to that one too. Wahoo, I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, I'm going to see Weezer too on the 14th. LET THE SEPT OF CONCERTS BEGIN!!!!

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  02:41:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If youre taping (pleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyes), I would love to chat about the possibility of obtaining a copy of the show and spreading it, as im not going to catch any shows this tour i believe

Erich w/ an h
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  09:03:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This has been the greatest year of my life concertwise. I've seen Tool once, and i'm seeing htem again a week from tommorow. I saw Blues Traveler, I'm gonna see Ben Folds. Tommorow is the Madison Blues Festival and i'm gonna see Taj Mahal, Bo Didley, Johnny Lang, Bernard Allison and a bunch of other great blues acts. Oh and Tim Reynolds too.

I'll have seen every band i've ever wanted to see after Tim and Ben in October. I can die a happy man!

Isaac

"Father up above, why in all this hatred do ya fill me up with Love, Love Love..."
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  11:19:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ive seen almost everyone i want to see. Im going to see elton john when ticket info is released, and then i just have to wait for Pink Floyd to get off their ass (its looking more likely, Gilmours doing shows)

Erich w/ an h
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  11:33:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tru dat H-man... I think I've seen most everyone I really want to see except for Pink Floyd. This summer kicked ass though... saw Black Crowes, Fuel, Live, Wallflowers, Jennifer Nettles Band, Eric Clapton, DMB, Dave Koz, Train, and now Timmy. Now all that's left is for PF to tour again and Stevie Ray Vaughn to come back to life.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  2:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erich, Elton John was my first concert ever... actually it might've been him or They Might Be Giants. Anyway the man puts on a great show, I liked that he made tons of perverted homosexual references during the show, cracked me up.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention Clapton on my list of kick ass shows this year.

Isaac

"Father up above, why in all this hatred do ya fill me up with Love, Love Love..."
Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  3:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm only gonna be able to catch one show this tour, Atlanta, as it looks right now. hopefully he'll throw in some other dates around atlanta. and god damnit if tim could move those texas dates back just one month exactly, i could catch 3 shows. oh well, and lake the rest of you all this has been an excelent summer for concerts. i won't bore you wiht who i've seen.

later

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  3:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Reese, where you from in good ol' Hotlanta? I live over in East Cobb in Marietta in the Parkaire/Merchant's Walk area. I will so be at that show in November!!
-Jeff

Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  3:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pimp, i'm at georgia tech.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  6:54:56 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately I have absolutely no taping equipment, but I definately plan on taking pictures with my digital camera.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000